Man - Man FLAC album
Style: Blues Rock, Psychedelic Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1381 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1803 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1406 mb
Other Formats: AHX MP4 TTA AA VOX MP2 MIDI
Music Man is an album by American country music artist Waylon Jennings, released in 1980 on RCA Victor. The new decade brought another album for Jennings, his fifth since 1976.
ALBUM: Flame - Candy Man. Flame returns from the cave with his much anticipated album tagged CandyMan
Man Man Mini Tour Tour.
Band Name Man. Album Name Man. Type Album. Erscheinungsdatum Oktober 1970. Labels Liberty Records Sunset Records.
A Single Man, released in 1978, is the twelfth studio album release for Elton John. The album was released on 16 October 1978 by MCA in America, and by Rocket in the UK.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей The Byrds.
The Man, released on June 16, 2017 through Atlantic Records. This article's lead section does not adequately summarize key points of its contents.
|A1||Sleepy Eyes And Butterflies|
|A3||When Can I Call You Friend|
|B1||Far Too Many Changes Come|
|B3||Camp Of The Gypsies|
|B4||O, Child, In Time|
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Bass, Vocals – Richie Cardenas
- Drums, Percussion, Harmonica – Antony Krasinski*
- Engineer – Neil Wilburn
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Supa*
- Organ, Piano, Harpsichord, Flute – Gilbert Slavin*
- Producer – Bob Johnston
- Rhythm Guitar, Electric Piano, Vocals – Dennis Belline*
- Written-By – D. Belline* (tracks: B1 to B3), G. Slavin* (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B3), Supa* (tracks: A2 to B1, B4), R. Cardenas* (tracks: A2, B1), S. Belline* (tracks: B2, B3), A. Krasinski* (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B3)
NotesNTwo eye 360 degree sound labels.
Label variation with printed credit for A. Krasinski on track B1.
On the other version: Man - Man this credit is missing.
Some copies may have a promotional stamp added to the back of the sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A Label): XSM 139642
- Matrix / Runout (B Label): XSM 139643
|CS 9803||Man||Man (LP, Album, Ter)||Columbia||CS 9803||US||1969|
|CS 9803||Man||Man (LP, Album, Pit)||Columbia||CS 9803||US||1969|
|CS 9803||Man||Man (LP, Album)||Columbia||CS 9803||Canada||1969|