Splendor - Splendor FLAC album
Genre: Soul and Funk music
FLAC version ZIP size: 1647 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1345 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1259 mb
Other Formats: MIDI AA AU MOD MPC WMA DTS
Splendor Solis (1993) is The Tea Party's second album, and their first major label release on EMI Music Canada. The overall tone of the album is very organic and natural, with many songs featuring 6- and 12-string guitar acoustic guitars, and very little in terms of electronic effects or production techniques. The album draws heavily on the rock and blues of the 1970s, as well as displaying some psychedelic influences
Includes unlimited streaming of Splendor via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Avoiding stereotypical post-rock structures and moving further from shoegaze, Splendor, second album by slovak instrumental act The Ills shows band's new sound, more melodic, inspired partly by genres like math-rock or sludge. Combination of strong atmosphere, almost popish choruses, guitar soundscapes and amazing mastering by Gargle and Expel brings the sound of Splendor next to their highly praised live gigs.
Then Gloominess by DOOMORTALIS, released 29 December 2017 1. Paradise Where Pain Reigns 2. Shadows and Silence Ceremony 3. Maze of Immortality 4. Portal to Gloominess 5. Doom’s Day Splendor 6. Dead Magnetism 7. Doomortalis 8. Transcendence into the Final Eclipse 9. The Pleasures of Immuted Zombies Splendo. hen Gloomines is a dark and gloomy journey of doom metal strongly influenced by death metal elements. Expect nothing more than extreme music in the old vein of Mexico’s 90’s underground scene
Melting Sounds Festival added 17 new photos to the album SPLENDOR @ Melting Sounds Festival Vo. I - at Zeche Carl. Splendor @ melting sounds festival 2016. 16 March 2016 at 09:42 · Public. Splendor is with Bart Cathedral and 3 others. SPLENDOR would like to thank the entire Melting Sounds Festival team, for great reception and professional organization. See you next time! 13 March 2016 at 18:10 · Public. Splendor is with Michał Sobkowiak and 2 others. We are here! Ready to rock in Essen tomorrow night!
3. Always on Your Side. 5. Take Me to Your Disco. 6. Sunny Side Up. Splendor. 7. Follow Your Dream. 8. Brighter Day. blue highlight denotes track pick.
Splendor & Misery’s best songs manage to succeed on their own terms, independent of the overarching narrative. All Black sets up the storyline in third-person: So the danger, clear and present/Is presented as the gift of freedom/Wrapped in days of rapping to himself/Up until his vocal chords collapse. It nods toward the familiar with turns of phrase (the all black everything vacuum of space) and playful anachronisms. As with much of clipping. s work, the ambition is admirable: using a rap album for an Afrofuturist take on 2001: A Space Odyssey. Unfortunately, most of Splendor & Misery’s songs rely on the narrative to propel them forward, not the other way around.
Splendor - All Night Long 05:59. Splendor - Special Lady 04:40. Splendor - Always On Your Side 04:35. Splendor - Splendorland 05:07. Splendor - Take Me To Your Disco 05:58. Splendor - Sunny Side Up 03:22. Splendor - Follow Your Dream 04:02. Splendor - Carnival 03:58. Splendor - A Brighter Day 03:56. A Boston Camerata Christmas - Worlds of Early Christmas Music - Boston Camerata, Joel Cohen, The Boston Camerata.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||All Night Long
Written-By – B. Nunn*, R. Nunn*, P. Bailey*
Written-By – R. Nunn*, E. Salter*, R. Shaw*
|A3||Always On Your Side
Written-By – R. Nunn*
Soloist [Flute] – Jerome RichardsonSoloist [Saxophone] – Don MyrickWritten-By – R. Nunn*
|B1||Take Me To Your Disco
Effects [Mini Moog] – Robertt Nunn*Electronic Drums [Syndrums] – Philip BaileyWritten-By – R. Nunn*, R. Shaw*
|B2||Sunny Side Up
Written-By – R. Nunn*
|B3||Follow Your Dream
Written-By – R. Nunn*
|B4||A Brighter Day
Written-By – R. Nunn*
Written-By – J. Gadson*, M. Henderson*, N. Watts*, P. Bailey*
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – Filmways/Heider Recording
- Mastered At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Copyright (c) – Splendorful Music Co.
- Copyright (c) – Sir & Trini Music
- Copyright (c) – Kerith Music Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Heavenly Thoughts
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Arranged By [Horns, Strings], Conductor – Wade Marcus
- Arranged By [Vocals, Tracks], Producer, Mixed By, Lead Vocals, Congas, Percussion – Philip Bailey
- Arranged By [Vocals, Tracks], Producer, Mixed By, Lead Vocals, Keyboards – Robertt Nunn*
- Bass – Nathan Watts
- Bass, Lead Vocals – Richard Shaw
- Congas, Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa
- Coordinator [Project] – Julius L. West
- Design – Nancy Donald
- Drums – James Gadson, Lorenzo Shaw, Melvin Webb
- Engineer [Second] – Bob Mockler, Errol Moultrie, Les Cooper , Stewart Whitmore
- Engineer, Mixed By – Tommy Vicari
- Executive-producer – Gerry Griffith
- Guitar – Eric Salter, Johnny Graham, Marlo Henderson
- Illustration – Catherine Loeb
- Keyboards – Billy Nunn
- Lead Vocals – Carl Carwell, Clydene Jackson, Dianne Reeves, Julia Tillman Waters, Maxine Willard Waters, Sasha Meeks
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By – Bob Seidemann
NotesProduced for Holy Sound Productions
Recorded at Hollywood Sound Recorders, Filmways/Heider and Sound Labs Inc.
Mastered at A&M Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Philip Bailey, Johnny Graham, Don Myrick appear courtesy of the American Recording Company
Carl Carwell appears courtesy of Epic Records
Paulinho da Costa appears courtesy of Pablo Records
"All Night Long" ©1979 Splendorful Music Co. (BMI) and Sir & Trini Music (ASCAP) / "Carnival (Instrumental)" ©1979 Kerith Music Publshing and Sir & Trini Music (ASCAP) / "Follow Your Dream" / "A Brighter Day" ©1979 Splendorful Music Co. and Heavenly Thoughts (BMI) / "Special Lady" / "Take Me To Your Disco" ©1978 Splendorful Music Co. and Heavenly Thoughts (BMI) / "Always On Your Side" / "Splendorland" / "Sunny Side Up" ©1976 Splendorful Music Co. and Heavenly Thoughts (BMI)
©1979 CBS Inc. / ℗1979 CBS Inc. / Manufactured by Columbia Records / CBS Inc. / 51 W 52 St., New York, N.Y. / "Columbia," are trademarks of CBS Inc. / Marcas Reg.
Full names on inner-sleeve.
Name initials on label prints (Side 1 & 2).
"Carnival (Instrumental)": name initials on inner-sleeve and label print (Side 2).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1: matrix, label): AL 35798
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2: matrix, label): BL 35798
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1: runout, hand etched): PAL 35798-ID
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2: runout, hand etched): PBL-35798-IC
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|JC 35798||Splendor||Splendor (LP, Album, Promo)||Columbia||JC 35798||US||1979|
|JC 35798||Splendor||Splendor (LP, Album)||Columbia||JC 35798||Canada||1979|
|SRCS 6439||Splendor||Splendor (CD, Album, RE)||Sony Records||SRCS 6439||Japan||1994|
|25AP 1612||Splendor||Splendor (LP, Album)||CBS/Sony||25AP 1612||Japan||1979|
|SICP 3175||Splendor||Splendor (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Sony Records Int'l||SICP 3175||Japan||2011|