Belouis Some - Some People FLAC album
Title: Some People
FLAC version ZIP size: 1183 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1898 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1518 mb
Other Formats: MP2 AAC MPC ASF RA MP1 TTA
Some People (LP, Album). Parlophone, Parlophone. SOME 1, EJ 24 0318 1. UK. 1985. Some People (Cass, Album, Dol).
Belouis Some (born Neville Keighley, 12 December 1959) is a British musician. He had hits in the 1980s with "Some People", "Round, Round" (produced by Bernard Edwards, which appeared on the soundtrack album to the film Pretty in Pink), plus "Imagination" which also achieved success on the UK Singles Chart, and can be heard in the films Ghost Chase (Hollywood-Monster) and The Business. Some People" and "Imagination" also charted on the . Billboard Hot 100 in 1985.
Belouis Some - Some People 3:34. Belouis Some - Target Practice (Bullseye Mix) 6:00. Belouis Some - Imagination Video HQ 3:51. Target Practice 4:37. Belouis Some- Jerlusalem 5:39. Belouis Some - Imagination - with Lyrics 3:41. Vinyl by dazzleships.
Imagination" is a 1985 single by British artist Belouis Some, from his 1985 debut album Some People. Upon its first release in the UK in 1985, the song only managed to chart at but a re-release proved more successful, hitting the Top 20 and peaking at on the UK Singles Chart in February 1986. the song reached on the Billboard Hot 100 in May 1985.
Neville Keighley began performing as Belouis Some in 1983. He would sign with Parlophone Records that year and began recording his studio album soon after. Recording of Some People began at Good Earth, Maison Rouge and Air Studios in London, with Ian Little and Pete Schwier at the producers' helm. In late 1984, recording continued at New York with producers Steve Thompson and Michael Barbiero. Some People was released in 1985, however failed to chart. Preceding the album, the first single "Target Practice" was released in June 1984, but failed to chart.
Belouis Some (born Neville Keighley, 12 December 1959), is a British new wave musician. He had a few minor hits in the 1980s with "Some People", "Round and Round", (which appeared on the soundtrack album to the film Pretty in Pink), plus "Imagination", which reached on the UK Singles Chart. Albums: -Some People (1985) -Belouis Some (1987) -Living Your Life (1993).
Belouis Some : Some People,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Data de lançamento 1985. Estilo de MúsicaNew-Wave. Membros têm este álbum0. 5. Aware of You. 6. Target Practice.
Altri album di Belouis Some. Let It Be With You. Belouis Some.
Belouis Some is the second studio album from British new wave musician Belouis Some Belouis Some. Studio album by Belouis Some. However, like his debut album, Belouis Some did not make a chart appearance in the UK or America. Let It Be with You" was the lead single from the album, and managed to reach in the UK chart. It fared better in America on the Hot Dance Club Play chart, where it reached The second single "Animal Magic" failed to make an appearance on the UK chart, but a remix version reached on the Hot. Dance Club Play chart
|A5||Aware Of You||3:42|
|B2||Have You Ever Been In Love||4:02|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Manufactured By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Printed By – EMI Services Benelux B.V.
- Published By – Tritec Music Ltd.
- Produced For – Tritec Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Recorded At – Good Earth Studios
- Recorded At – Maison Rouge
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Arranged By – Carlos Alomar, Guy Fletcher
- Backing Vocals – Carlos Alomar, Diva Grey*, Frank Simms, Guy Fletcher, Kurt Yahjin*, Robin Clark
- Bass – Bernard Edwards, Carmine Rojas, Gary Twigg
- Drums – Alan Childs, Andy Duncan, Tony Thompson
- Engineer – Michael Barbiero, Pete Schwier
- Guitar – Carlos Alomar, Chester Kamen, Earl Slick
- Keyboards – Dave Lebolt*, Guy Fletcher, Jack Waldman
- Percussion – Jimmy Maelin*
- Producer – Ian Little (tracks: A2, B2 to B4), Michael Barbiero (tracks: B1), Pete Schwier (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B4), Steve Thompson & Michael Barbiero (tracks: A1, A3 to A5)
- Saxophone – Gary Barnacle (tracks: B3), Rick Bell (tracks: A3)
- Sleeve – XL Design
- Tape Op – Alexander Haas*, Carb Canelle*, Rob Trillo
- Written-By – Belouis Some
NotesRecorded at Media Sound - New York
and Good Earth Maison Rouge Air Studios - London
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099924 031813
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 2403181-A1-C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 2403181-B1-C
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
|SOME 1, EJ 24 0318 1||Belouis Some||Some People (LP, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone||SOME 1, EJ 24 0318 1||UK||1985|
|4XT-12345||Belouis Some||Some People (Cass, Album, Dol)||Capitol Records||4XT-12345||US||1985|
|ST-12345||Belouis Some||Some People (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST-12345||US||1985|
|ST-12345||Belouis Some||Some People (CD, Album, Promo)||Capitol Records, EMI||ST-12345||1985|
|64 2403181||Belouis Some||Imagination (LP, Album)||Parlophone||64 2403181||Italy||1985|