Leon Redbone - Flying By FLAC album
Genre: Jazz / Blues
Title: Flying By
FLAC version ZIP size: 1191 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1696 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1342 mb
Other Formats: MMF AC3 FLAC ADX MP1 MIDI WMA
Leon Redbone (born Dickran Gobalian, August 26, 1949 – May 30, 2019) was a singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor specializing in jazz, blues, and Tin Pan Alley classics. Recognized by his Panama hat, dark sunglasses, and black tie, Redbone was born in Cyprus of Armenian ancestry and first appeared on stage in Toronto, Canada, in the early 1970s. He also appeared on film and television in acting and voice-over roles.
Songs in album Leon Redbone - Long Way From Home (2016). 1. Lord, I Looked Down The Road. Sweet Mama Hurry Home Or I'll Be Gone. 03:38 320 Кб/с 36. 12.
Legendary Tin Pan Alley/jazz interpreter Leon Redbone died early Thursday morning (May 30) at age 69. The singer's death from undisclosed causes was confirmed by his family, who wrote a remembrance of the enigmatic song interpreter who retired from performing in 2015 after releasing 16 albums during an eclectic 40-year career. His final studio album of new material was 2014's Flying By on his own August Records imprint, with fan Jack White re-releasing Redbone's 1975 Warner Bros. debut album and the pre-fame collections of unheard tracks Long Way From Home in 2016.
Flying By. Leon Redbone. More albums from Leon Redbone. Strings and Jokes (Live in Bremen 1977).
Leon Redbone Format: Vinyl. Includes FREE MP3 version of this album. Only 3 left in stock (more on the way). Only 19 left in stock (more on the way).
Singer-songwriter Leon Redbone has died at the age of 69. Redbone, known for Vaudeville and Tin Pan Alley music, had retired in 2015 after health problems. Over his career, he released 16 full-length albums. He departed our world with his guitar, his trusty companion Rover, and a simple tip of his hat, a post on his site read. To his fans, friends, and loving family who have already been missing him so in this realm he says, ‘Oh behave yourselves. Thank yo. nd good evening everybody.
Singer-songwriter Leon Redbone, who specialized in old-school vaudeville and Tin Pan Alley-style music, died Thursday, his family confirmed. Musical guest Leon Redbone performs on Saturday Night Live on March 12, 1983. Al Levine, NBCU Photo Bank. Get breaking news alerts and special reports.
Leon Redbone (born Dickran Gobalian, August 26, 1949 – May 30, 2019) was a singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor specializing in jazz, blues, and Tin Pan Alley classics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Just You And I
Written-By – W. Lee Morse*
|2||Baby Won't You Please Come Home
Written-By – W. Charles Warfield*, Clarence Williams
|3||Wanna Go Back Again Blues
Written-By – Lou Handman, W. Roy Turk*
Written-By – W. Lee Morse*, B. Downey*
|5||Get Out Get Under The Moon
Written-By – Tobias*, Shay*, Jerome*
|6||Police Dog Blues
Written-By – Blake*, Traditional
|7||I'll See You In My Dreams
Arranged By – L. Redbone*Written-By – G. Kahn*, I. Jones*
|8||Where Shall I Be?
Written-By – Traditional
|9||When The Lights Are Soft And Low
Written-By – Freed*, Tinturin*
|10||Mr. Jelly Lord
Written-By – F. Morton*
|11||Save Your Sorrow
Written-By – Al Sherman , B.G. De Silva*
|12||But Where Are You
Written-By – Irving Berlin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – August Records
- Copyright (c) – August Records
- Recorded At – Red Rock Studios
- Recorded At – MSR Studios
- Mixed At – Null Sette Studios
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Dan Block (tracks: 3, 11)
- Artwork By – Blake Redbone Moyer
- Backing Band – Vince Giordano And The Nighthawks (tracks: 3, 11)
- Bass Guitar – Captain John Davis (tracks: 5)
- Bass, Bass Saxophone – Vince Giordano
- Clarinet – Dan Levinson
- Cornet – Jon-Erik Kellso
- Drums – Aaron Kimmel (tracks: 3, 11), Vince Giordano (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10, 12)
- Guitar – Leon Redbone (tracks: 6, 8)
- Guitar, Banjo – Ken Salvo (tracks: 3, 11), Vinny Raniolo (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10, 12)
- Mastered By – Tom Greto
- Mixed By – Tom Greto
- Piano – Paul Asaro (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10, 12), Peter Yarin (tracks: 3, 11)
- Producer – Beryl Handler
- Recorded By – Isaiah Abolin, Kent Heckman
- Tenor Saxophone – Mark Lopeman (tracks: 3, 11)
- Trombone – Harvey Tibbs (tracks: 3, 11), Rick Chamberlin (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10, 12)
- Trumpet – Danny Gahn (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10, 12), Michael Ponella* (tracks: 3, 11)
- Violin – Andy Stein
- Vocals – Leon Redbone
NotesPublic Relations: Jim Della Croce / The Press Office. www.thepressoffice.com
A special debt of gratitude for the generous friendship, participation and talents of Vince Giordano and Paul Asaro.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 888295021753
- Matrix / Runout: MXL 1084 DISCMAKERS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LZ72
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ALK10