Pantera - Cowboys From Hell FLAC album
Title: Cowboys From Hell
Style: Heavy Metal, Thrash
FLAC version ZIP size: 1412 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1888 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1572 mb
Other Formats: VOC MMF MMF DMF TTA MOD ADX
WMG; LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, PEDL, CMRRA, LatinAutor, Warner Chappell, BMI - Broadcast Music In. UBEM" и другие авторские общества (9). Композиция. Primal Concrete Sledge (Remastered). WMG; UBEM, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, CMRRA, BMI - Broadcast Music In. PEDL, Warner Chappell, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (6).
Cowboys from Hell is the fifth studio album and major label debut by American heavy metal band Pantera, released on July 24, 1990 by Atco Records. After being turned down "28 times by every major label on the face of the Earth", Atco Records representative Mark Ross was asked by his boss, Derek Shulman (who was interested in signing them), to see the band perform after Hurricane Hugo stranded him in Texas.
Darrell on Cowboys From Hell (Guitar World 02/98): I’d have to say this was a big fuckin’ unbelievable thing that happened to us. We finally got a record deal. I knew we’d found our style, and I knew we found our direction and just who we were. It took us a long time but I’m glad it didn’t happen any sooner. Rex on Cowboys From Hell (Guitar World 7/24) Vinnie would lay down all the drums, then Dime would play guitar. We’d put the bass on last. We turned all the drum channels off, and I just played along with Dime’s track.
Pantera-Cowboys From Hell (1990) – Cowboys from Hell. Pantera - Cowboys From Hell (1990) – Psycho Holiday. Pantera – The Sleeping (Cowboys From Hell 1990). 09. Pantera – Medicine Man (1990 Cowboys From Hell ). 4:20. PANTERA – PSYCHO HOLIDAY album COWBOYS FROM HELL, 1990. Pantera – Cowboys From Hell (1990).
About Cowboys from Hell. The first true Pantera album (at least the first that they still acknowledge) and the one that catapulted them into heavy metal relevance. It is not quite like the groove metal they would later release, but at the same time a big departure from their former glam metal records, with a thrash metal-ish sound more than anything. While we were writing the songs for Cowboys from Hell, we were listening to a lot of different kinds of music, a lot of Metallica, Slayer, Mercyful Fate and Minor Threat, and that changed our sound
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell. Posted Mar 27, 2017 10:20 AM, 7 revisions total, last modified Jun 16, 2017 07:51 PM by Udjine. Cowboys From Hell' is an anthemic statement that's a bit cheesy. It's the kind of thing I tried to avoid in the future. One of the last live videos: Gear and settings. Darrell "Dimebag" Abbott used his 1981 blue Dean From Hell guitar to record "Cowboys From Hell. He used this guitar on all the songs that were in standard tuning. Dime's Dean From Hell is equipped with Bill Lawrence XL500 pickup in the bridge and a Seymour Duncan '59 in the neck.
|1||Cowboys From Hell||4:07|
|2||Primal Concrete Sledge||2:13|
|8||Clash With Reality||5:16|
|10||Message In Blood||5:10|
|12||The Art Of Shredding||4:20|
- Recorded At – Pantego Sound Studio
- Mixed At – Carriage House Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Power Metal Music
- Published By – Cota Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Pressed By – Record Service GmbH
- A&R – Mark Ross
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass – Rex*
- Co-producer – Pantera
- Drums – Vinnie Paul
- Engineer [Assistant] – Matt Lane
- Guitar – Diamond Darrell
- Management – Walter O'Brien
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Pantera, Terry Date
- Photography By [Front Cover Background] – Bettman Archive*
- Photography By [Live Photos] – Joe Giron
- Producer, Engineer – Terry Date
- Vocals – Philip Anselmo*
- Written-By, Arranged By – Pantera
NotesRecorded at Pantego Sound Studio, Pantego, Texas.
Mixed at The Carriage House, Stamford, Connecticut.
Mastered at Masterdisk, New York.
Front cover background photo: Bettman Archive.
Artwork appears the same as Cowboys From Hell except for the distribution code on the back cover.
℗ © 1990 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-91372-2 7
- Barcode (String): 075679137227
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society (Publishing ): BMI
- Label Code: LC 0120
- Price Code (France): CA 851
- Price Code: YS
- Matrix / Runout: 756791372-2 RSA
- Other (Inner Ring Variant 1): [Warner Music logo] 27
- Other (Inner Ring Variant 2): [Warner Music logo] 18
- Other (Inner Ring Variant 3): [Warner Music logo] 39
- Other (Inner Ring Variant 4): [Warner Music logo] 42
- Other (Inner Ring Variant 5): [Warner Music logo] 44
|7 91372-2, 91372-2||Pantera||Cowboys From Hell (CD, Album)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||7 91372-2, 91372-2||US||1990|
|7567-91372-2||Pantera||Cowboys From Hell (CD, Album, RP)||ATCO Records||7567-91372-2||Europe||Unknown|
|7567-91372-1||Pantera||Cowboys From Hell (LP, Album, M/Print)||ATCO Records||7567-91372-1||Europe||1990|
|A4 91372||Pantera||Cowboys From Hell (Cass, Album)||ATCO Records||A4 91372||Canada||1990|
|7567-91372-2||Pantera||Cowboys From Hell (CD, Album, RP)||ATCO Records||7567-91372-2||Argentina||Unknown|