The Men - Tomorrow's Hits FLAC album
Title: Tomorrow's Hits
Style: Garage Rock, Post-Punk
FLAC version ZIP size: 1146 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1930 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1568 mb
Other Formats: XM APE MP2 AAC AHX TTA AIFF
Tomorrow’s Hits is the fifth studio album by the Brooklyn punk rock band The Men released March 4, 2014 on Sacred Bones Records. Work on Tomorrow's Hits first began during the winter of 2012. The album was recorded at Strange Weather studios and was recorded before New Moon, the band's fourth studio album, was released. The album's title was a tribute to the titles of compilation albums that were released during the 1960s
Tomorrow's Hits is the first record the Men put together in a high-end studio, but a year after New Moon, the message is the same: they’re a rock band and the roll continues. A few minutes into the Men’s previous album, New Moon, Nick Chiericozzi whooped I got a rock band now and I’m on a roll! It was a boast that would be out-of-character for this otherwise earnest group if it wasn’t utterly true on both counts. New Moon was the Men’s third winning record in as many years, and after years of sonic and personal instability, the quintet pooled their energy into being a rock band-one that liked their Neil Young loud, their beer plentiful, and their guitars in threes.
Tomorrow’s Hits, the most concise and straightforward collection of songs the band has done to date (and the most hi-fidelity sounding, too) will be out on March 4. I had the pleasure to chat with singer/guitarist and band founder Nick Chericozzi about the forthcoming record, playing live vs. hanging out in the studio, and bands’ natural tendency to evolve. First of all, tell me more about recording the new album. I know that you had some material left over from the Catskills sessions. Did any of that end up on Tomorrow’s Hits? No, none of it did, we decided to let that lie. We don’t want to release everything. Some ideas were cool, they were out there, and some of them were good but didn’t quite fit on the record, so we just left them out and decided to let them sit.
The Men - Tomorrow's Hits - 2014 01 - Dark Waltz. mp3 02 - Get What You Give. mp3 03 - Another Night. mp3 04 - Different Days. The Men - Tomorrow's Hits - 2014, MP3, 320 kbps. Download via torrent Download via magnet.
Following this year’s New Moon and the Campfire Songs EP, the Men have another new album coming out on Sacred Bones. According to a press release, it’s the first record by the Men to be recorded in a high end studio, and has their highest fidelity recordings to date. Titled Tomorrow’s Hits, the LP contains eight tracks culled from roughly 40 demos and then later 13 studio cuts, a few of which will feature a horn section. Check out the track list below and look for the album in March
The Men - Tomorrow's Hits. Listen to The Men - Tomorrow's Hits in full in the this site app. Play on this site. You look like someone who appreciates good music.
Each Friday, Billboard presents Tomorrow's Hits, a weekly look at new and noteworthy acts making their way toward Billboard chart success. Up this week: Meg Myers, Jungle and RaeLynn. Each Friday, Billboard presents Tomorrow's Hits, a weekly look at new and noteworthy acts making their way toward Billboard chart success. Having charted her debut Atlantic EP "Make a Shadow" on Heatseekers Albums in March, singer/songwriter Meg Myers is bubbling under the Alternative Songs airplay tally with lead track "Desire. Her debut album is due in August, while she has concert dates booked through the fall. Reporting by Keith Caulfield, Wade Jessen and Gary Trust of the Billboard charts department.
|LP-A2||Get What You Give|
|LP-B3||Settle Me Down|
|Live In Zagreb|
|Cassette-A2||I Saw Her Face|
- Mastered At – Bonati Mastering
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Recorded At – Strange Weather Studios
- Artwork [Neon Sign Fabrication] – Five Towns Neon
- Bass, Lap Steel Guitar, Guitar, Vocals – Kevin Faulkner (tracks: LP-A1 to LP-B4)
- Design – Rich Samis
- Design [LP - With] – David Correll , Sacred Bones Design
- Design [LP Insert], Photography By [LP Insert] – Kevin Faulkner, Rich Samis
- Drums – Rich Samis (tracks: LP-A1 to LP-B4)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Daniel Schlett (tracks: LP-A1 to LP-B4)
- Guitar, Bass, Vocals – Ben Greenberg (tracks: LP-A1 to LP-B4), Nick Chiericozzi (tracks: LP-A1 to LP-B4)
- Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals – Mark Perro (tracks: LP-A1 to LP-B4)
- Mastered By – Alex DeTurk (tracks: LP-A1 to LP-B4)
- Mixed By – Kyle-Keays Hagerman* (tracks: Cassette-A1 to Cassette-B4)
- Performer [The Men] – Ben Greenberg (tracks: Cassette-A1 to Cassette-B4), Kevin Faulkner (tracks: Cassette-A1 to Cassette-B4), Mark Perro (tracks: Cassette-A1 to Cassette-B4), Nick Chiericozzi (tracks: Cassette-A1 to Cassette-B4), Rich Samis (tracks: Cassette-A1 to Cassette-B4)
- Photography By [LP Cover/Insert] – Alexander Perrelli
- Producer – Ben Greenberg (tracks: LP-A1 to LP-B4)
- Songwriter – The Men
- Tenor Saxophone – Patrick Breiner (tracks: LP-A1 to LP-B4)
- Trumpet – Carter Yasutake (tracks: LP-A1 to LP-B4)
NotesLimited edition red vinyl. This is the deluxe, hand-numbered version with silk-screened envelope. Edition of 350.
Includes a download code, poster insert, as well as iron-on transfer and instruction sheet.
Tomorrow's Hits recorded in three days at Strange Weather in Brooklyn, NY December 2012. Mastered at Masterdisk. All songs 2013.
Live In Zagreb recorded live at Mocvara in Zagreb, HR 3.27.13
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Scribed Side A): SBR-107 A BONATI MASTERING NYC
- Matrix / Runout (Scribed Side B): SBR-107 B BONATI MASTERING NYC
- Barcode (Sticker On LP): 616892179047
|SBR-107||The Men||Tomorrow's Hits (LP, Ltd, Red)||Sacred Bones Records||SBR-107||US||2014|
|none||The Men||Tomorrow's Hits (8xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Sacred Bones Records||none||2014|
|SBR-107||The Men||Tomorrow's Hits (CD)||Sacred Bones Records||SBR-107||US||2014|
|SBR-107||The Men||Tomorrow's Hits (LP, Ltd, TP)||Sacred Bones Records||SBR-107||US||2014|
|SBR-107||The Men||Tomorrow's Hits (Cass)||Sacred Bones Records||SBR-107||US||2014|