John Michael Talbot - Spirit Pathways FLAC album
Genre: Folk and World music
Title: Spirit Pathways
FLAC version ZIP size: 1860 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1150 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1272 mb
Other Formats: MP1 XM WAV TTA AHX MMF MPC
Troubador Records 34628.
More By John Michael Talbot. See All. Table of Plenty.
In 1990, John Michael Talbot began a new direction in recording the music God gave him by starting his own label, Troubadour for the Lord. This change came after 14 years as a top selling artist with Sparrow Records. This compilation represents the best of John Michael’s music throughout these later years. JMT's 50th album is a return to John Michael's sacred music in his traditional acoustic folk/classical style with a fresh approach. This anthology starts with selections from John Michael and Terry's first Christian album and follows through their careers.
Exclusive Prime pricing. This music is very soothing and life-giving. I often play it while driving on long trips or when I am stressed. It soothes my spirit.
Artist Album Song Title. Hidden Pathways Album Cover Art. John Michael Talbot.
Artist: John Michael Talbot. Album: Hidden Pathways. Hidden Pathways: Best 2 songs. John Michael Talbot - Domus Deum 05:05. John Michael Talbot - Confession 05:34. John Michael Talbot: best 2 tracks. John Michael Talbot - Belfast God of Life, 1995 01:58. John Michael Talbot - Prelude Of Faith For the Bride, 1981 01:29. Artist: John Michael Talbot.
|A4||Out Of The Depths||4:03|
|A5||The Common Life||3:37|
|B3||Fan Into Flame||4:57|
|B4||Go In Peace||4:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Troubadour For The Lord
- Copyright (c) – Troubadour For The Lord
- Published By – Music Services, Inc.
- Recorded At – Little Portion Hermitage
- Recorded At – Dark Horse Recording
- Mixed At – Dark Horse Recording
- Mastered At – Mastermix
- Arranged By, Orchestrated By – Phil Perkins
- Art Direction, Design – Rob Marrero
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – John Michael Talbot
- Bass [Fretless Bass] – Gary Lunn
- Cello – John Catchings
- Concertmaster – Carl Gorodetzky
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Rob Burrell
- Engineer [Strings, Woodwinds & Percussion] – Brent King
- Flute [Flutes], Recorder [Recorders], Whistle [Whistles] – Sam Levine
- French Horn – Jennifer Krummer
- Guitar [Guitars] – John Michael Talbot
- Mastered By – Hank Williams
- Mixed By – Brent King
- Oboe, English Horn – Marianne Osiel
- Percussion – Eric Darken
- Producer [Produced By] – John Michael Talbot, Phil Perkins
- Strings – The Nashville String Machine
- Synthesizer [Synthesizers] – Jeff Nelson , John Michael Talbot, Phil Perkins
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 49383 46284 4
- Other (SPCN): 7-474-83459-X