The Feelies - The Good Earth FLAC album
Title: The Good Earth
Style: Alternative Rock, Indie Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1475 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1658 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1281 mb
Other Formats: RA VQF MP2 MP1 MIDI AIFF ASF
The Good Earth (The Feelies album). The Good Earth is the second album by American alternative rock band The Feelies. It was released in 1986 on Coyote Records, six years following their debut album Crazy Rhythms. The original LP was contained in a sleeve designed by Glenn Mercer, featuring a front cover photo of the band by bassist Brenda Sauter and a back cover photo by John Baumgartner with coloring by Sauter.
Crazy Rhythms is the debut studio album by American rock band The Feelies. It was released in April 1980, through record label Stiff. Its fusion of post-punk and jangle pop was influential on the forthcoming alternative rock genre, with . among others citing the album as an influence. Although it was not commercially successful initially, it has remained critically lauded in the decades since its release.
Post-punk The Feelies. Erscheinungsdatum 1986. Labels Rough Trade Records Domino Records Twin-Tone Records. Musik GenrePost-punk. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen5. 4. Slipping (into Something). 5. When Company Comes. 6. Let's Go. 7. Two Rooms.
The Feelies - The Good Earth. Tracks 11-13 are digital only bonus tracks: Tracks 11 and 12 were originally released on the "No One Knows" vinyl EP. Track 13 recorded live at the 9:30 Club, Washington . Other Versions (5 of 24) View All. Cat.
Album by The Feelies. MusicBrainz: The Good Earth. this site: The Good Earth. Bandcamp: The Good Earth. Albums by The Feelies.
View The Feelies's page on Rhapsody. How to Play This Album.
|A1||On The Roof||2:51|
|A2||The High Road||4:20|
|A3||The Last Roundup||2:50|
|A4||Slipping (Into Something)||5:54|
|A5||When Company Comes||2:15|
|B3||The Good Earth||3:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bar/None Records
- Copyright (c) – Bar/None Records
- Recorded At – Mixolydian Studios, Boonton, NJ
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Remastered At – Tangerine Studios Weehawken, NJ
- Artwork By [Coloring], Photography [Front Photo] – Brenda
- Artwork By [Cover Design] – Glenn
- Artwork By [Reissue Design] – David Richman
- Bass, Backing Vocals, Violin – Brenda Sauter
- Drums, Percussion – Stan Demeski*
- Engineer – Don Sternecker
- Guitar [Lead & Rhythm], Backing Vocals, Producer – Bill Million
- Guitar [Lead & Rhythm], Vocals, Keyboards, Producer – Glenn Mercer
- Liner Notes – Jim Sullivan*
- Mastered By [Remaster] – Andreas Meyer*
- Percussion – Dave Weckerman
- Photography [All Except Front Photo] – John Baumgartner
- Producer – Peter Buck
- Written-By – Million*, Mercer*
NotesRecorded at: Mixolydian Studios, Boonton, NJ.
Includes download-coupon for download of album- and bonustracks in WAV- or MP3/320kbps-format.
℗ & © 2009 Bar/None Records
FIRST TIME ON 180 GRAM VINYL
THIS CLASSIC ALBUM FROM 1986 IS BACK IN PRINT AT LAST!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 32862 01971 5
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): S-70076 BRN-LP-197-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): S-70077 BRN-LP-197-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A / B stamped): MASTERDISK
|TTC 8673||The Feelies||The Good Earth (LP, Album, No )||Coyote Records, Twin/Tone Records||TTC 8673||US||1986|
|VIL-28090||The Feelies||The Good Earth (LP, Album)||Rough Trade||VIL-28090||Japan||1986|
|3090382||The Feelies||The Good Earth (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Domino||3090382||Australia||2009|
|VG 50225, ROUGH 104||The Feelies||The Good Earth (LP, Album)||Rough Trade, Rough Trade||VG 50225, ROUGH 104||Greece||1986|
|REWIGCD66||The Feelies||The Good Earth (CD, Album, RE, RM, Dig)||Domino, Coyote Records||REWIGCD66||Europe||2009|