Killing Joke - Brighter Than A Thousand Suns FLAC album
Title: Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
Style: Indie Rock, New Wave
FLAC version ZIP size: 1379 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1192 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1914 mb
Other Formats: AHX VOX VOC ADX DXD DTS AU
Brighter Than a Thousand Suns is the sixth studio album by English rock band Killing Joke. The majority of the album was recorded in Berlin during October 1985 with returning producer Chris Kimsey. The track "Victory" was recorded months later in Spring 1986, along with "Ecstasy" (the B-side to the Adorations single release), produced by Stewart Levine. The last track to be produced was "A Southern Sky" in August 1986, produced by Chris Tsangarides.
Brighter than a Thousand Suns (album). The entire cover: because the image is cover art, a form of product packaging, the entire image is needed to identify the product, properly convey the meaning and branding intended, and avoid tarnishing or misrepresenting the image. Copies made from it will be of inferior quality, unsuitable as artwork on pirate versions or other uses that would compete with the commercial purpose of the original artwork.
In 1986 Killing Joke released their sixth album Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, hot off the heals of the mainstream attention grabbing Night Time. The new album had a polarizing effect on the fans, alienating many with its synth pop tendencies and conventional song writing. Gone were the monolithic harsh riffs, acerbic vocals and trance-inducing tribal drums: Brighter Than A Thousand Suns had a sound propelled forward by prominent keyboards and controlled, clean singing by Jaz Coleman. Recently, the band decided to re-release this wildcard of an album, but wait - there is a catch.
Brighter Than a Thousand Suns is a non-metal music album recording by KILLING JOKE released in 1986 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Ultimately this album was the breaking point for Killing Joke, but it turned out to be for the better considering the cult following that they managed to achieve in the following years! star songs: Sanity (4:15) Chessboards (5:47) A Southern Sky (4:39) Rubicon (6:35). star songs: Adorations (4:28) Twilight Of The Mortal (4:14) Love Of The Masses (6:07) Victory (3:57) Wintergardens (5:32) Goodbye To The Village (5:18) Exile (6:27).
Brighter Than a Thousand Suns. Brighter Than a 1000 Suns. Candlelight Records LETV 020LP. Brighter Than a Thousand Suns.
|A4||Twilight Of The Mortal||4:12|
|B1||Love Of The Masses||4:40|
|B2||A Southern Sky||4:38|
- Manufactured By – WEA
- Distributed By – WEA
- Marketed By – Virgin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – E.G. Records Ltd.
- Published By – E.G. Music, Inc.
- Engineer – Thomas Stiehler (tracks: A1-A4, B1-B4)
- Mixed By – Bob Kraushaar (tracks: B2), Julian Mendelsohn (tracks: A1-A4,B1, B3, B4)
- Producer – Chris Kimsey (tracks: A1-A4,B1, B3, B4), Chris Tsangarides (tracks: B2)
- Written-By – Killing Joke (tracks: A1-B6)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-90568-1 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 075679056818
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A etched): [SRC logo] ST-VR-866276-A [Artisan logo] I - 2SPAR B-26510-A ∆15488 O-
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B etched): [SRC logo] ST-VR-866276-A [Artisan logo] I - 2SPAR B-2651-A ∆15488-X O-
- Matrix / Runout (Side A and B [Embossed On Center Hole]): A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix side A): ST-VR-866275-AR
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix side B): ST-VR-866276-AR
- Rights Society: BMI
|EGLP 66||Killing Joke||Brighter Than A Thousand Suns (LP, Album, Gat)||EG||EGLP 66||UK||1986|
|EGCD 66||Killing Joke||Brighter Than A Thousand Suns (CD, Album, RP)||EG||EGCD 66||US||Unknown|
|7 90568-4||Killing Joke||Brighter Than A Thousand Suns (Cass, Album)||Virgin, EG||7 90568-4||US||1987|
|EGMC 66||Killing Joke||Brighter Than A Thousand Suns (Cass, Album)||EG||EGMC 66||Italy||1986|
|EGLP 66||Killing Joke||Brighter Than A Thousand Suns (LP, Album, Gat)||EG||EGLP 66||New Zealand||1986|