Pantera - Far Beyond Driven FLAC album
Title: Far Beyond Driven
Style: Thrash, Heavy Metal
FLAC version ZIP size: 1765 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1907 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1132 mb
Other Formats: FLAC RA AU ASF AUD MPC AIFF
Songs in album Pantera - Far Beyond Driven (2014). 2. Strength Beyond Strength.
Pantera – Shedding Skin (Far Beyond Driven 20t. 3:12. Pantera – The Great Southern Trendkill (1996). Pantera – Hard Lines, Sunken Cheeks (Far Beyond Drive. :49. Pantera – Cowboys From Hell (Live From Donnington 94.
Indeed, Pantera's 1994 release, Far Beyond Driven, is an even more extreme Vulgar Display of Power. Five Minutes Alone," "Strength Beyond Strength," and "I'm Broken" upped the ante on the muscular fury of the band's earlier songs. To celebrate the landmark album, Revolver rounded up the living members of Pantera-Paul, vocalist Phil Anselmo, and bassist Rex Brown-along with producer Terry Date, to discuss why Far Beyond Driven is so uncompromisingly heavy, the pains of its birth, and the tour that followed. VINNIE PAUL We pushed ourselves on every record, but Vulgar had such a great reaction. It was the record that established Pantera, so we felt like we had to take our music to another level.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Strength Beyond Strength||3:39|
|3||5 Minutes Alone||5:50|
|5||Good Friends And A Bottle Of Pills||2:54|
|6||Hard Lines, Sunken Cheeks||7:01|
|10||Use My Third Arm||4:52|
|11||Throes Of Rejection||5:01|
Written-By – William Ward*, Terence Butler*, John Osbourne*, Frank Iommi*
- Record Company – EastWest Records America
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Mixed At – Dallas Sound Lab
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Copyright (c) – Cota Music
- Copyright (c) – Warner-Tamerlane Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Tro-Essex Music International, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Cinram GmbH
- Arranged By – Pantera
- Art Direction – Richard Bates
- Bass – Rex*
- Co-producer – Pantera
- Coordinator – Derek Oliver
- Design – Donald May, Eric Altenburger, Richard Bates
- Drums – Vinnie Paul
- Engineer [Assistant Mix] – Sterling Winfield, Tim Kimsey
- Guitar – Dimebag Darrell
- Management [Agency] – John Dittmar, Pinnacle Entertainment, Winterland Productions
- Management [Legal Representation] – David Codikow, Rosemary Carroll
- Management [Worldwide Representation] – Andy Gould, Concrete Management Inc.*, Walter O'Brien
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Photography By [Conceptual Photography] – Dean Karr
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Terry Date, Vinnie Paul
- Vocals – Phil Anselmo
- Written-By – Pantera (tracks: 1 to 11)
NotesRecorded in Nashville, TN.
Mixed at Dallas Sound Labs, Dallas, TX.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
All songs © 1993 Cota Music, BMI, adm. by Warner-Tamerlane Music Corp. except track 12 © 1970 TRO-Essex Music International, Inc., ASCAP.
EastWest Records America division of Atlantic Recording Corporation. A Time Warner company.
℗ © 1994 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-92302-2 5
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0121
- Price Code: CA 851
- Matrix / Runout: 756792302-2.3 V01 OPC
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L012
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05R3
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05L3
|92302-2||Pantera||Far Beyond Driven (CD, Album)||EastWest Records America||92302-2||US||1994|
|R1 92302||Pantera||Far Beyond Driven (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Gat)||EastWest Records America, Rhino Records||R1 92302||US||2010|
|AMCY-3119||Pantera||Far Beyond Driven (CD, Album, RE)||EastWest Records America||AMCY-3119||Japan||1997|
|7567-92302-4||Pantera||Far Beyond Driven (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||7567-92302-4||South Korea||Unknown|
|92302-2||Pantera||Far Beyond Driven (CD, Album, Promo)||EastWest Records America||92302-2||US||1994|