Face To Face Vs Dropkick Murphys - Face To Face Vs Dropkick Murphys FLAC album
Title: Face To Face Vs Dropkick Murphys
Style: Punk, Oi
FLAC version ZIP size: 1637 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1411 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1233 mb
Other Formats: MOD AC3 MPC VOC DTS AIFF AUD
Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語. More Images.
Show all albums by Face To Face. face to face vs. Dropkick Murphys. About Genius Contributor Guidelines Press Advertise Event Space.
2. Road of the Righteous. 5. Fortunate Son. 6. 21 Guitar Salute.
Features Song Lyrics for Face to Face's Face to Face vs. Dropkick Murphys album. Face To Face - Face To Face Vs. Artist: Face to Face. Send "Face To Face" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Face To Face Vs.
Blackout (Dropkick Murphys album). This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. The track "Time to Go", a homage to the Boston Bruins, was released as an promotional CD for the Bruins and also featured in Tony Hawk's Underground and "NHL 2005".
Wasted Life (Face To Face). 4. The Dirty Glass (Dropkick Murphys). Fortunate Son (Dropkick Murphys). 21 Gun Salute (Dropkick Murphys).
Face to Face vs. Dropkick Murphys Album Cover Art.
Alben von Face To Face. Veröffentlicht am 2002.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Face To Face||Fight Or Flight
Lyrics By – Trever KeithMusic By – Face To Face
|2||–Face To Face||Road Of The Righteous
Written-By – Dropkick Murphys
|3||–Face To Face||Wasted Life
Written-By – Jake Burns
|4||–Dropkick Murphys||The Dirty Glass
Lyrics By – Casey*Music By – Casey*, Orrell*
|5||–Dropkick Murphys||Fortunate Son
Written-By – John Fogerty
|6||–Dropkick Murphys||21 Guitar Salute
Written-By – André Schlesinger
- Bagpipes – Spicy McHaggis (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Bass, Vocals – Ken Casey (tracks: 4 to 6), Scott Shiflett (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Drums – Matt Kelly (tracks: 4 to 6), Pete Parada (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Gresham (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Guitar – James Lynch (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Guitar, Accordion – Marc Orrell (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Guitar, Vocals – Trever Keith (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Mandolin – Ryan Foltz (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Mastered By – Ramon Breton*
- Producer – Chad Blinman (tracks: 1 to 3), Ken Casey (tracks: 4 to 6), Scott Shiflett (tracks: 1 to 3), Trever Keith (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Chad Blinman (tracks: 1 to 3), Jim Siegel (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Vocals – Al Barr (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Vocals [Additional] – Kay "Longjohn" Hanley* (tracks: 4)
NotesTracks 1 to 3 recorded at Audio International in Ojai, CA; mixed at Westbeach Recorders in Hollywood, CA.
Tracks 4 to 6 recorded and mixed at The Outpost in Stoughton, MA.
All tracks were mastered at Oceanview Mastering in LA, CA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String, Scanned): 5055052802220
|VR365||Face To Face Vs Dropkick Murphys||Face To Face Vs Dropkick Murphys - Face To Face vs Dropkick Murphys (CD, EP)||Vagrant Records||VR365||US||2001|
|none, VICP-61810||Face To Face vs Dropkick Murphys||Face To Face vs Dropkick Murphys - Face To Face vs Dropkick Murphys (CD, EP)||Vagrant Records, Victor Entertainment, Inc.||none, VICP-61810||Japan||2002|