Sheryl Crow - Home For Christmas FLAC album
Genre: Pop music
Title: Home For Christmas
Country: UK & Europe
FLAC version ZIP size: 1764 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1647 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1315 mb
Other Formats: MP4 MP2 MP1 AU AUD RA WAV
Feels Like Home is the ninth studio album by American singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow, released on September 10, 2013. The album is Crow’s debut country music record and also is her first release through Warner Bros. The album was recorded in Nashville, Tennessee and was produced by Crow and Justin Niebank. The album was ranked by Billboard as one of the ten best country albums of 2013.
Home for Christmas is a Christmas album and the seventh studio album by American singer Sheryl Crow, first released in 2008 exclusively at Hallmark stores. The album was re-released in 2010 exclusively at Target stores with new artwork. In 2011, it finally received a major release worldwide, on CD and as a digital download. As of December 2011, it has sold 40,000 copies in the US. Crow previously recorded "Blue Christmas" in 1997 as part of the A Very Special Christmas 3 collection, in a completely different arrangement. Studio album by. Sheryl Crow.
Track 2: Edwin H. Morris & C. a division of MPL Music Publishing, Inc. and Sony/ATV Tunes LLC and Mel Tormé Trust (ASCAP) Track 3: Irving Berlin Music Corp. ASCAP) Track 4: Gannon & Kent Music Co. (ASCAP) Track 5: Unichappell Music, Inc. (ASCAP) Track 7: Bibo Music Publishing, In. Universal PolyGram International (ASCAP) Track 9: Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. Old Crow Music (BMI).
Originally released as a Hallmark exclusive for the holiday season of 2008, Home for Christmas was expanded by a single cut for its exclusive 2010 for Target: Long Road Home, taken from Sheryl Crow’s fine 2010 tribute to Southern soul, 100 Miles from Memphis
Sheryl Crow is the follow-up to Sheryl Crow's 1993 album Tuesday Night Music Club, which was written by a group of musicians known as the "Tuesday Music Club". The group existed as a casual collective formed by Crow and musicians Bill Bottrell, David Baerwald, Kevin Gilbert, Brian MacLeod, David Ricketts, and Dan Schwartz. The album was a commercial success and produced several hit singles, including "All I Wanna Do", "Strong Enough", and "Leaving Las Vegas". Home For Christmas is the eighteenth studio album by Hall & Oates, and their first full-length album of Christmas music. It was released in the US on October 3, 2006. A portion of the proceeds of the sale of this album goes to Toys for Tots.
Originally released as a Hallmark exclusive for the holiday season of 2008, Home for Christmas was expanded by a single cut for its exclusive 2010 for Target: Long Road Home, taken from Sheryl Crow’s fine 2010 tribute to Southern soul, 100 Miles from Memphis . It’s a good enough holiday album that it shouldn’t be thought of as a thrown-off exclusive: it’s one of the better pop Christmas records of the last half of the 2000s December 2008, 20:52. Sheryl Crow, Home For Christmas. Used drive : PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-215D Adapter: 1 ID: 1.
Sheryl Crow Christmas Album I'll be Home for Christmas Song. Merry Christmas ! Has been played on. Greece 19.
Album by Sheryl Crow. Go Tell It on the Mountain. I'll Be Home for Christmas. Merry Christmas, Baby. The Bells of St. Mary's. O Holy Night, It Came Upon a Midnight Clear. There Is a Star That Shines Tonight. Hello My Friend, Hello. All Through the Night.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Go Tell It On The Mountain||3:07|
|2||The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)
Written-By – Mel Tormé, Robert Wells
Written-By – Irving Berlin
|4||I'll Be Home For Christmas
Organ – Booker T.*Written-By – Buck Ram, Kim Gannon, Walter Kent
|5||Merry Christmas, Baby
Written-By – Johnny Moore , Lou Baxter
|6||The Bells Of St. Mary's
Arranged By – Roger Fritz
Organ – Booker T.*Written-By – Bill Hayes*, Jay Johnson
|8||O Holy Night
Arranged By – Bill BottrellOrgan – Booker T.*
|9||There Is A Star That Shines Tonight
Piano – Sheryl CrowWritten-By – Sheryl Crow
|10||All Through The Night
Arranged By – David HayesOrgan – Booker T.*Piano – Sheryl Crow
- Distributed By – Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Crest National – 59511
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records
- Copyright (c) – Hallmark Licensing, Inc.
- Published By – Edwin H. Morris & Co.
- Published By – MPL Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Mel Tormé Trust
- Published By – Irving Berlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Gannon & Kent Music Co.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bibo Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Universal PolyGram International
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Old Crow Music
- Recorded At – Odditorium Studio
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – Odditorium Studio
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Arranged By [Horns] – Mic Gillette
- Arranged By [Strings] – Jorge Del Barrio*
- Bass – David Hayes
- Contractor [Strings] – Ken Gruberman
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Shari Sutcliffe
- Drums – James Preston
- Engineer – Calvin Turnbull
- Engineer [Additional], Edited By [Pro Tools] – Mimi "Audia" Parker
- Engineer [Assistant Strings Recording] – Aaron Walk, Steve Genewick
- Guitar – Roger Fritz
- Horn – Johnnie Bamont, Mic Gillette
- Keyboards – Rick Brumbeloe
- Liner Notes – Sheryl Crow
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Sangwook "Sunny" Nam*
- Mixed By – Bill Bottrell, Calvin Turnbull
- Photography By – Norman Jean Roy
- Producer – Bill Bottrell
NotesTracks 1, 6, 8 and 9 are traditional carols. The introduction of track 8 includes part of the carol "It Came Upon A Midnight Clear".
In triple gatefold cardsleeve.
Track 2: Edwin H. Morris & Co., a division of MPL Music Publishing, Inc. and Sony/ATV Tunes LLC and Mel Tormé Trust (ASCAP)
Track 3: Irving Berlin Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Track 4: Gannon & Kent Music Co. (ASCAP)
Track 5: Unichappell Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 7: Bibo Music Publishing, Inc. / Universal PolyGram International (ASCAP)
Track 9: Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. / Old Crow Music (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 95902 05804 3
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LR68
- Mould SID Code: IFPI U8B3
- Matrix / Runout: 59511 2 HCA1-7502-CD/D "SHERYL CROW" 2008
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|0602517830363||Sheryl Crow||Home For Christmas (CD, Album, Car)||A&M Records||0602517830363||UK & Europe||2008|
|B0028536-01||Sheryl Crow||Home For Christmas (LP, Album)||A&M Records||B0028536-01||USA & Europe||2018|
|none, UICA-1049||Sheryl Crow||Home For Christmas (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||A&M Records, Universal||none, UICA-1049||Japan||2008|
|B0014802-02||Sheryl Crow||Home For Christmas (CD, Album, Car)||A&M Records||B0014802-02||US||2010|
|178 303-6||Sheryl Crow||Home For Christmas (CD, Album, Car)||A&M Records||178 303-6||Indonesia||2008|