Tangerine Dream Plays Edgar Froese - The Epsilon Journey FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: The Epsilon Journey
Style: Berlin-School, Ambient, Space Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1465 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1779 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1210 mb
Other Formats: AU AHX APE VQF MP2 DMF TTA
The electronic music group Tangerine Dream has released more than one hundred albums, singles, EPs and compilations since the group was formed in 1967. Tangerine Dream's releases have been divided into several eras based on the record label of the time. Tangerine Dream's first releases were on the Ohr label.
Live in Eindhoven - Netherlands 2008 (on the E-Day festival on April 13th, 2008 in the Technical University Eindhoven).
The epsilon journey - tangerine dream plays edgar froese. Progressive Electronic. DVD/Video, released in 2008. Songs, Tracks Listing. 1. Dvork (New World No. 9) 2. Traffic of Silence 3. Vault of the Heaven 4. Daluminacion 5. Lightcone 6. Timanfaya 7. Tropic of Capricorn 8. Dalinetopia 9. Stuntman 10. Metropolis 11. Daliesquador 12.
Tangerine Dream is a German electronic music band founded in 1967 by Edgar Froese. The group has seen many personnel changes over the years, with Froese having been the only continuous member until his death in January 2015. The best-known lineup of the group was its mid-70s trio of Froese, Christopher Franke, and Peter Baumann. In the late 1970s, Johannes Schmoelling replaced Baumann.
2. Traffic of Silence. 3. Vault of the Heaven. 7. Tropic of Capricorn.
Tangerine Dream Plays Edgar Froese s 2008. Live, released September 2008 -. Covers. The TD gig had been announced under the title "Tangerine Dream plays Edgar Froese", and in fact the music performed by the then current TD live line-up was completely composed by Edgar Froese only. Most material has been released on his solo studio albums, while a few tracks were part of Tangerine Dream releases. No previously unreleased compositions were played, but most of the music was performed live for the very first time and thus sounds quite different from the prior studio releases. The single DVD features the complete concert, including the two encores.
This concert is from April 13,2008 in Eindhoven,Netherlands. Much of the material in this show was written by Edgar Froese without Tangerine Dream. If you want a real treat,Hamlet is worth the cost of the entire show. Here,Edgar puts on a guitar and really takes of. ernhard Beibl just lets him do his thing. At the end of the show,Edgar remembers playing there in 1968.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|1||Dvorák (New World No. 9 ~ Going Home)||2:21|
|2||Traffic Of Silence||6:15|
|3||Vault Of The Heaven||5:11|
|5||The Light Cone||6:32|
|7||Tropic Of Capricorn||5:28|
|12||Drunken Mozart In The Desert||9:23|
|13||Pinnacles Part One||8:34|
|14||Scarlet Score For Mescalero||5:18|
|17||Pinnacles Part Two||6:40|
|19||One Night In Space||9:26|
|21||Leviathan / Edgar's Closing Words||9:19|
- Licensed To – Eastgate Music And Media Ltd.
- Distributed By – Membran Music Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Membran Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Eastgate Music And Media Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – M.A.T. Music Theme Licensing GmbH
- Edited At – BB Films Int.
- Artwork – Membran A & R Development GmbH
- Artwork [Dvd Cover] – Edgar Froese
- Artwork [Visual Arts] – Michael Koschorreck
- Booking [Worldwide Bookings], Management – Westgate Performer Vienna*
- Cameraman [Cam Crane] – Wanja Janowski
- Cameraman [Field Cameras] – Christian Kretzmann, Martin Bahre, Rafael Fuster Pardo
- Cameraman [Journey Cam – Bianca F. Acquaye*
- Cameraman [Steady Cam] – Bernhard Beutler
- Concept By [Production Concept] – Edgar Froese
- Coordinator [Organiser] – Groove Unlimited Netherlands
- Electric Guitar – Bernhard Beibl
- Engineer [Sound] – Peter Rosner
- Executive-Producer – Bianca F. Acquaye*
- Film Editor [Editing], Authoring – Andi Bernhard, Dark Fotorek, Rafael Fuster Pardo, Stefan Bambey
- Flute, Saxophone, Keyboards – Linda Spa
- Keyboards – Thorsten Quaeschning
- Keyboards, Electric Guitar – Edgar Froese
- Percussion, Drums [V-drums] – Iris Camaa
- Photography By – Michael Setzpfandt
- Post Production – Dark Fotorek, Stefan Bambey
- Post Production [Music Postproduction], Edited By [Editing] – Edgar Froese, Thorsten Quaeschning
- Producer, Composed By – Edgar Froese
- Technician [Backline] – Adin Sangeorzan, Christian Gstettner, Kai Hanuschka, Stefan Nowak
- Technician [Monitoring] – Johann Makoschitz
NotesComes in a Digipak-like case (digipack).
Recorded 13th April 2008, TU Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Special thanks to Ron Boots and Kees Aerts for making this concert possible and to Klaus Hoffmann-Hoock for providing us his Mellotron M 100.
On back cover:
℗Eastgate Music & Media Ltd.
© M.A.T. Music Theme Licensing GmbH
Licensed by Eastgate Music & Media
On back of booklet:
℗Eastgate Music & Media Ltd. 2008
℗2008 Eastgate Music & Media Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 011222 326881
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LU26
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 01Z4
- Matrix / Runout: 00095 52279 137 51 01 * 52287757
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Label Code: LC 12281
|CLP 9299-2, CLP 9299||Tangerine Dream Plays Edgar Froese||Tangerine Dream Plays Edgar Froese - The Epsilon Journey (2xCD)||Purple Pyramid, Purple Pyramid, Eastgate, Eastgate||CLP 9299-2, CLP 9299||US||2010|
|007 DVD||Tangerine Dream Plays Edgar Froese||Tangerine Dream Plays Edgar Froese - The Epsilon Journey (DVD-V, PAL)||Eastgate||007 DVD||Germany||2008|