Peter Nagy - 008 FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Pop music
Country: Czech Republic
FLAC version ZIP size: 1108 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1157 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1325 mb
Other Formats: MOD AAC AUD VOC MP2 MP1 AU
Electronic 15,219,586. Funk, Soul 5,008,908.
Peter Nagy (born Bridgeport, Connecticut, 1959) worked as an artist and exhibited his work throughout the United States and Europe during the 1980s. He also was a gallery owner of Gallery Nature Morte in New York City at the same time. He now represents Indian contemporary artists. With artist Alan Belcher opened Gallery Nature Morte in East Village, Manhattan, New York City in 1982
Peter Nagy (Slovak singer, composer). Peter Nagy (Swedish blackmetal ). Peter Nagy (Hungarian pianist). There are no setlists by Péter Nagy on setlist. fm yet. You could help us by adding a first setlist. Gigs seen live by. Nobody has seen Péter Nagy live yet! Last updated: 29 Apr 2019, 21:19 Etc/UTC. Péter Nagy Lyrics (de).
Illustrator, Photographer, Video artist, Budapest, Hungary. Peter Nagy Illustrator, Photographer, Video artist, Budapest, Hungary dirclumsy.
We don‘t have an album for this track yet. View all albums by this artist. Claudio Bohórquez & Peter Nagy. View full artist profile.
Peter Gabriel is the fourth eponymous album released by English rock musician Peter Gabriel; in the United States, the album was originally released under the title Security. The songs on the album cover a wide variety of subject matter. The Rhythm of the Heat" is based on Carl Jung's experience while observing a group of African drummers.
Are you Peter R Nagy? Register this Author. Register with ORCID iD. PUBLICATIONS 8. Peter R Nagy. About publications (8) network. Publications by authors named "Peter R Nagy". Are you Peter R Nagy? Register this Author. Péter R Nagy Mihály Kállay. J Chem Phys 2017 Jun;146(21):214106. Box 91, H-1521 Budapest, Hungary.
|A2||Krič "Mama !"||3:24|
|A3||Bye, Bye America||3:12|
|A6||Hollywood (Je Ďaleko)||2:28|
|B3||I Love You Still||2:50|
|B6||Keď Sa Ženy Pobijú||1:36|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Ariola ČR/SR
- Copyright (c) – BMG Ariola ČR/SR
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola ČR/SR
- Recorded At – Relax Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Sonicca
- Arranged By – Peter Farnbauer
- Arranged By [Backing Vocals] – P. Kvassay* (tracks: A1, B1, B5)
- Backing Vocals – B. Szelidová* (tracks: A1, B1, B5), Z. Kvassayová* (tracks: A1, B1, B5)
- Electric Guitar – Michal Kovalčík (tracks: A2, A5)
- Engineer [Sound - Zvuková Režia], Mixed By – Jozef Krajčovič
- Flute – Richard Šimurka (tracks: A5, B2, B4)
- Keyboards, Programmed By, Guitar – Peter Farnbauer
- Lyrics By – Peter Nagy
- Music By – P. Farnbauer* (tracks: B5), Peter Nagy (tracks: A1 to B4, B6)
- Producer – Peter Nagy
- Recording Supervisor [Hudobná Režia] – Jozef Krajčovič, Peter Smolinský
- Saxophone – Richard Šimurka
- Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Congas, Accordion – Peter Nagy
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: OSA
- Rights Society: BIEM
|74321 35701 2||Peter Nagy||008 (CD, Album)||Ariola||74321 35701 2||Czech Republic||1996|