Dave Edmunds - D. E. 7th FLAC album
Title: D. E. 7th
Style: Rock & Roll, Country Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1219 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1105 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1681 mb
Other Formats: RA WAV AHX MP4 AC3 ADX MPC
David William Edmunds (born 15 April 1944) is a Welsh singer/songwriter, guitarist, actor and record producer. Although he is mainly associated with pub rock and new wave, having many hits in the 1970s and early 1980s, his natural leaning has always been towards 1950s style rock and roll. Edmunds was born in Cardiff
Dave Edmunds – D. E. 7th. Label: Arista – ARS 39143. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Guitar – Albert Lee (tracks: B1, B4), Dave Edmunds (tracks: A1 to B4, B6), Mickey Gee (tracks: B3). Mastered By – Stewart Romain. Piano – Geraint Watkins (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2, B3, B6), Liam Grundy (tracks: B5). Producer – Dave Edmunds. Trumpet – Dick Hanson (tracks: A1, B2), Neil King (tracks: B4). Vocals – Dave Edmunds. Other Versions (5 of 27) View All. Cat.
Dave Edmunds – D. Label: Arista – SPART 1184. Title on the label is ". 7th". Title on spine is ". Matrix, Runout (Side 1 stamped (A PORKY PRIME CUT etched)): SPARTv 1184 A//2▽420 G 1 1 1 A PORKY PRIME CUT.
More albums from Dave Edmunds: Tracks On Wax 4 by Dave Edmunds. Riff Raff by Dave Edmunds. Rockpile by Dave Edmunds. Information by Dave Edmunds. Get It by Dave Edmunds. Closer To The Flame by Dave Edmunds. Twangi. y Dave Edmunds. Again by Dave Edmunds. View all albums . D. 7. By: Dave Edmunds (1982, Rock). 1. From Small Things, Big Things Come.
Features Song Lyrics for Dave Edmunds's . Generation Rumble. 2. Warmed Over Kisses (Left Over Love).
7th/Information, Dave Edmunds. Rmst ed. Extra Tracks, Import, Remastered. A welcome reissue of Dave Edmunds' first two post-Rockpile solo outings from the early 80's. 7th" and "Information" also shore up the tail end of Edmund's creative peak period (. his association with Nick Lowe) as most subsequent releases to date have been either quick-buck "live" sets or anthology/greatest hits rehashes. This latest "2-fer" reissue is chock-a-block with Edmunds' patented infectious blend of rockabilly, powerpop and John Fogerty-style swamp-blues. 7th" include a rousing cover.
Album Name The Dave Edmunds Anthology (1968-90). Other productions from Dave Edmunds. Here Comes The Weekend. Plugged in. Closer to the Flame.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||From Small Things (Big Things One Day Come)
Songwriter – Bruce Springsteen
|A2||Me And The Boys||3:03|
|A3||Bail You Out||2:27|
|A5||Other Guys Girls||2:45|
|B1||Warmed Over Kisses (Left Over)||3:04|
|B2||Deep In The Heart Of Texas||2:35|
|B4||Paula Meet Jeanne||2:40|
|B5||One More Night||3:56|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dave Edmunds Productions, Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Mastered At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Carrollton, GA
- Banjo – Dave Peacock (tracks: B1)
- Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – John "Irish" Earle* (tracks: A1, B2, B4)
- Bass – Dave Peacock (tracks: A4, B1), John David (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2 to B4, B6)
- Drums – Bobby Irwin (tracks: A4, B1, B4), Dave Charles (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2, B3, B6)
- Engineer – Aldo Bocca, Carey Taylor
- Guitar – Albert Lee (tracks: B1, B4), Dave Edmunds (tracks: A1 to B4, B6), Mickey Gee (tracks: B3)
- Mastered By – Stewart Romain*
- Piano – Geraint Watkins (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2, B3, B6), Liam Grundy (tracks: B5)
- Producer – Dave Edmunds
- Trumpet – Dick Hanson (tracks: A1, B2), Neil King* (tracks: B4)
- Vocals – Dave Edmunds
Notes℗ 1982 Dave Edmunds Productions Limited
1st US pressing.
Side A has an unknown mark etched, photos of mark are attached to this release. If marking is known please update.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-37930-1
- Barcode (Scan): 074643793018
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): G1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Stamped): AL-37930-2F COLUMBIA NY
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): XG T1 D4
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Stamped): BL-37930-1D COLUMBIA NY 0
|SPART 1184||Dave Edmunds||D. E. 7th (LP, Album)||Arista||SPART 1184||UK||1982|
|404 508, 404 508-352||Dave Edmunds||D. E. 7 (Cass, Album)||Arista, Arista||404 508, 404 508-352||Europe||1982|
|ARI 90006||Dave Edmunds||D.E.7th (LP, Album)||Arista||ARI 90006||Scandinavia||1982|
|FC 37930||Dave Edmunds||D. E. 7th (LP, Album, Ter)||Columbia||FC 37930||US||1982|
|FA 3090, FA 4130901||Dave Edmunds||D.E. 7th (LP, Album, RE)||Fame, Fame||FA 3090, FA 4130901||UK||1984|