Brenda Ray - Walatta FLAC album
FLAC version ZIP size: 1460 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1611 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1533 mb
Other Formats: MOD MMF MPC RA MP2 WAV AAC
EM1071 CD. Brenda Ray. Walatta (CD, Album).
CD - Tamoki Wambesi 1036).
by Brenda Ra. about. If you like Brenda Ray, you may also like: Frog in a Sock by Ken Oath Records. This collection of spacey cosmic house benefits the Dr. Tracy Westerman Aboriginal Psychology Scholarship Program. Bandcamp New & Notable Jun 17, 2019. we will not be silence by juxta phona. featured on Bandcamp Weekly Feb 24, 2015. The Fifth State of Consciousness (double album) by Peaking Lights. On their new record, Aaron Coyes and Indra Dunis slow down and bliss out. Bandcamp Album of the Day Jun 14, 2017. Awake Remixes by Tycho.
Brenda Ray – Walatta, 2005. Brenda Ray rolled around with a handful of musical projects in the UK post punk scene, where she explored African rhythms, dub, hip hop, and electro grooves. After hitting it off with the legendary Roy Cousins in the early 90’s, she helped him remaster and reissue titles from his label, Tamoki Wambesi. Legend has it that it was Cousins’ idea that she make an album using original tapes of Tamoki Wambesi roots reggae tracks
Brenda Ray - Walatta (2008). Heavy on the rhythms with laid-back vocals. This Walatta album was recorded and mixed between 1995-2005 at NAFFI Studios. A taste of the late '70s and early 80s, selections from Roy Cousin's Tamoki Wambesi record label. Read full description.
Releases from artist, Veröffentlichungen von : Brenda Ray. STARLIGHT. 4 tracks taken from the 2006 album walatta< by brenda ray.
Listen to Brenda Ray Radio featuring songs from Walatta free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
In stock now for same day shipping. Walatta. Format: CD Cat: TWCD 1036 Released: 29 Nov 05 Genre
|4||Sweet Sweet Wine||3:40|
|6||Lend A Helping Hand||3:48|
|11||Please Be Mine Tonight||3:32|
|13||Love's To Share||3:19|
|14||Keep On Rollin||3:10|
|16||Sweet Sweet Wine||3:25|
- Recorded At – Channel One Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Randy's Studio
- Recorded At – Dynamic Sounds Studios
- Recorded At – Federal Records Studio
- Overdubbed At – Naffi Studio
- Remixed At – Naffi Studio
- Edited At – Glass Studios
- Mastered At – Glass Studios
- Arranged By – Brenda Ray, Roy Anthony Cousins*
- Bass – Aston "Family Man" Barrett, Bertram "Harry" Johnson*, Clinton Ferron*, Earl "Bagga" Walker, Errol "Flabba" Holt, George "Fully" Fullwood*, Lloyd Parks, Robbie Shakespeare
- Drums – "Benbow" Carey*, Eric "Fish" Clarke, Fill Callender*, Leroy "Horsemouth" Wallace, Lowell "Sly" Dunbar*, Lincoln "Style" Scott*
- Engineer [Channel One] – Ernest Hookim, Overton "Scientist" Brownie*
- Engineer [Dynamic] – Karl Pitterson
- Engineer [Federal] – Louis Davidson
- Engineer [Glass Studio] – Alan Lewis , Russ Cottier*
- Engineer [Naffi Studio] – Brenda Ray, Sir Freddie Viadukt (Aka) The Minister Of Noise*
- Engineer [Randy's] – Errol Thompson
- Executive-Producer – Erwin Otto "Ben" Cousins*
- Guitar – Albert Griffiths, Bertram "Ranchie" McLean, Earl "China" Smith*, Ernest Ranglin, Geoffery Chung*, Hux Brown, Gitsy*, Noel "Sewell Radics" Bailey*, Rad "Dougie" Bryan*, Tony Chin
- Harmony Vocals – Brenda Ray
- Horns – Bobby Ellis, Tommy McCook, Vincent "Don D Junior" Gordon*
- Keyboards – Ansell Collins*, Bernard "Touter" Harvey, Bobby Kalphat, Earl "Wire" Lindo, Gladstone "Gladdy" Anderson*, Lloyd "Charmers" Tyrell*, Paul "Pablove Black" Dixon*, Robert "Robbie" Lyn*, Winston "Brubeck" Wright*
- Melodica, Clarinet, Strings, Cabasa, Claves, Guiro, Xylophone, Tambourine, Triangle, Vibraslap, Whistle – Brenda Ray
- Percussion – Noel "Skully" Simms*, Uziah "Sticky" Thompson
- Producer – Roy Anthony Cousins*
NotesSpiritual guidance and prayer - Anesta Brown.
Published by Water Yard Music - Ben Music.
Inspiration and Vibes: Melva Brown, Died 11/10/98
Dedicated to: Erwin Otto "Ben" Cousins, 3/4/81 - 16/4/97 (Died from cancer)
Love to Jaz, and Miles. Gone but not forgotten Roger Eagle, Horace "Augustus Pablo" Swabby for putting the humble melodica on the musical map. Prince Fari, John Lee Hooker.
Thanks to: Paul (Hot Wire) Higham, Geoffrey "L" Davies, Kay Jones, Norma Laul Lewis-Cousins.
Executive producers: Erwin Otto "Ben" Cousins.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5036848002932
|EM1071 CD||Brenda Ray||Walatta (CD, Album)||EM Records||EM1071 CD||Japan||2007|
|EM1071 LP||Brenda Ray||Walatta (LP, Ltd, Scr)||EM Records||EM1071 LP||Japan||2012|