Kočani Orkestar Feat. Naat Veliov - L'Orient Est Rouge FLAC album
Title: L'Orient Est Rouge
Style: Gypsy Jazz
FLAC version ZIP size: 1683 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1860 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1852 mb
Other Formats: ADX AUD MOD WAV MP3 AIFF AHX
Kočani Orkestar Feat. Naat Veliov – L'Orient Est Rouge. Label: Cramworld – CRAW 19. Format: CD, Album. 1. L'Orient Est Rouge.
Kočani Orkestar are among the funkiest exponents of the Balkan brass band style which is found across ex-Yugoslavia and is a direct descendent of the music once played by Turkish army bands. They come from the city of Kočani, in the Republic Of Macedonia.
L’Orient est Rouge by Kocani Orkestar, released 20 October 1997 1. L’Orient est Rouge 2. Doise 3. Ibraim Odja 4. Burkan Cocek 5. Ederlezi Avela 6. Sevdah Hikmet 7. Sunet Oro 8. Dervis Oro 9. Ciganka 10. Maxutu 11. Edinaesetorca 12. Djelem, Djelem This explosive Gypsy brass band from the Balkans was led by trumpet player Naat Veliov till 2000, and comprises two trumpets, three tubas, saxophone, clarinet, zurla (traditional oboe) and percussion. A live performance of the Kocani Orkestar is a formidable and exciting experience. Got it. + add. album.
Album · 1997 · 12 Songs. L'Orient Est Rouge Kočani Orkestar. Neat Veliov i Kocani orkestar.
Kočani orkestar are among the funkiest exponents of the Balkan brass band style which is found across ex-Yugoslavia and is a direct descendant of the music once played by Turkish army bands
Sample this album Artist (Sample). 30. L’Orient Est Rouge. Kocani has a large population of Turkish Roma, and Naat Veliov often performs in Istanbul. The Turkish and Middle Eastern darabuka drum is heard here on many tracks. Solos from Veliov and Redjep Alieve on traditional zurla oboe are featured on track 4, Burkan cocek, a type of Bulgarian dance with Turkish Gypsy improvisations.
Kocani Orkestar Feat Naat Vel. (play). Kocani orkestar feat. Naat vel L'orient est rouge. musiq soulchild teach me. shawn mendes there nothing. джизус голос монстра.
|1||L'Orient Est Rouge||6:08|
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – DIDX-123858
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cramworld
- Copyright (c) – Cramworld
- Recorded At – Macedonian Radio Television Studios
- Mixed At – Polygone Studio, Brussels
- Distributed By – Rykodisc
- Accordion – Vinko Stefanov
- Design – Pop X Studio*
- Drums – Redzaim Juseinov
- Drums [Hand Drums] – Ali Memedeov (tracks: 1, 4, 10), Ismail Isamailov (tracks: 5, 7)
- Management – Koçani Orkestar, Mukalo Production
- Oboe [Jurla] – Redjep Aliev (tracks: 5, 7)
- Photography – Pascal Faucouneau
- Producer, Other [Artistic Direction] – Stéphane Karo*
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Vincent Kenis
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Bruno Zafirovski, Paul Delnoy
- Saxophone, Clarinet – Ismail Saliev
- Trumpet – Naat Veliov*, Orhan Veliov
- Tuba – Dalkran Ašmetov*, Mendu Saliev
- Tuba [Bass] – Hikmet Veliov
- Written-By, Arranged By – Nestor Čok Rakia*
NotesRecorded in the Macedonian Radio Television Studios Skopje FMYR Macedonia
Mixed at Polygone Studios, Brussels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 76623 00222 2
- Matrix / Runout: 1OA DIDX-123858 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50F5
|CRAW 19||Kočani Orkestar* Feat. Naat Veliov*||Kočani Orkestar* Feat. Naat Veliov* - L'Orient Est Rouge (CD, Album)||Cramworld||CRAW 19||Belgium||1997|