Various - Triple M Rocks FLAC album
Title: Triple M Rocks
Style: Rock & Roll
FLAC version ZIP size: 1555 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1537 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1346 mb
Other Formats: APE XM MMF AUD VOX DTS MP1
Foo Fighters - All My Life. U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name. Cold Chisel - Flame Trees. Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mine. The Screaming Jets - Better. Run-Dmc - Walk This Way Ft. Aerosmith. Big Audio Dynamite II - Rush. Boston - More Than a Feeling. Protection Each record is protected within its record sleeve by a white vellum anti-dust sleeve. Packaging All items are shipped brand-new and unopened in original packaging. Every record is shipped in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by human hands.
The following is a list of triple albums, in which the initial release of the album includes three LP records or compact discs. The Allman Brothers Band - Jones Beach, Wantagh, NY 8/24/04. The Allman Brothers Band – Chronicles: 3 Classic Albums (2005) - compilation. Alquin - The Ultimate Collection (2007) - 3 CD compilation. America - Highway - 30 years of America (2000). America - The Triple Album Collection (2015).
Latest CatchupCatchup. Catch Up on the Latest Podcasts. Nobody's really making a guitar record at the moment"- The Black Keys. Triple M Rocks - 30 Jun 2019 - 7 Mins. Cold Chisel are back, Tom Morello joins us for No Talk Day, new music from Freddie Mercury and more, this is all that matters in Rock News this week. Triple M Rocks - 27 Jun 2019 - 4 Mins. What's going on in Sydney? Beckos gig guide June 27. Triple M Rocks - 27 Jun 2019 - 2 Mins. What's going on in Sydney? Becko's gig guide
This weekend on Triple M's all Aussie music show Home Grown with Jane Gazzo, she's joined by Mark Seymour ahead of his HUGE Aussie tour. For show times in your area visit: ww. riplem.
495 Catalog number: Triple Six Records – TSR008al, Triple Six Records – TSR008 Year: 2017 Quality: 320kbits WEB. actually just looking for: DRS (8) & The Vizitor Feat. MC Drokz Ti Ta Terror (Official Anthem) DRS (8) & Estasia (2) Dope DRS (8) & The Vizitor Hell Yeah MBK (3) If They Don't Like Terror.
Tracing the History of the Triple Album, One of Rock’s Most Elusive Formats. We look back at the history of the triple album, from George Harrison's 'All Things Music Pass' through Bob Dylan's 'Triplicate. Triplicate, Bob Dylan’s latest ramble into the wilds of American popular song, continues in the stylistic vein of its predecessors, Shadows in the Night and Fallen Angels. But in the literal sense, it also extends an even weightier tradition
A new breakfast program, The Cage emerged on the Triple M network, which included talents such as James Brayshaw, Peter Berner, Fitzy, Brigitte Duclos, these hosts being in various Triple M studios across the network. This went on in Sydney until the end of 2006, with the popular drive show The Shebang taking up the breakfast slot in 2007, to a low degree of success.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Foo Fighters||All My Life
Written-By – Foo Fighters
|A2||–U2||Where The Streets Have No Name
Written By – U2, BonoWritten-By – Bono, U2
|A3||–Cold Chisel||Flame Trees
Written By – Don Walker. Steve PrestwichWritten-By – Don Walker , Steve Prestwich
Written By – Alex Katunich, Brandon Boyd, Michael Einziger, Chris Kilmore, Jose Pasillas IIWritten-By – Alex Katunich, Brandon Boyd, Chris Kilmore, Jose Pasillas II*, Michael Einziger*
|A5||–Midnight Oil||Blue Sky Mine
Written-By – Midnight Oil
Written-By – Daniel Johns
|B2||–The Screaming Jets||Better
Written By – Richard WalmsleyWritten-By – Grant Walmsley
|B3||–Run-DMC Ft. Aerosmith||Walk This Way
Featuring – AerosmithWritten By – J. Perry, S. TylerWritten-By – J. Perry*, S. Tyler*
|B4||–Big Audio Dynamite II||Rush
Written-By – Mike Jones
|B5||–Boston||More Than A Feeling
Written-By – T. Scholz*
- Licensed From – Universal Music Australia Pty Ltd
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roswell Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cold Chisel Pty. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Epic Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Midnight Oil
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Productions Pty. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – rooArt
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Columbia Records
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd.
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 44834
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing International B.V.
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
- Published By – Mother Music
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Group, Pty. Ltd
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Australia Pty. Limited
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing Australia
- Published By – Sony ATV Music Publishing Australia Pty Ltd
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Pty. Ltd.
- Mastered At – Mountain Moss Mastering
- Designed At – Sony DADC NMS
- Lacquer Cut At – SST GmbH
- Artwork – Ben Brown
- Lacquer Cut By – Kr*
- Layout – Mitch Storck
- Mastered By – Warren Barnett
NotesLimited to 2000 copies on Orange Translucent vinyl.
Track B2 is erroneously credited as being written by Richard Walmsley, it should be Grant Walmsley (a member from "The Screaming Jets")
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 889854 599010
- Barcode (Scanned): 0889854599010
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, hand-etched): 88985459901 A Kr SST
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, hand-etched): 88985459901 B2 Kr SST
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides runout, stamped): -44834-