Ed Kowalczyk - The Flood And The Mercy FLAC album
Title: The Flood And The Mercy
Style: Alternative Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1504 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1775 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1667 mb
Other Formats: WMA AHX AUD FLAC DMF VQF AAC
Band Name Ed Kowalczyk. Album Name The Flood and the Mercy. Erscheinungsdatum 09 September 2013. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen1. CD 1. 1. The One. 03:47.
The Flood and the Mercy retains the arena rock force of prime Live, but there is light and shade here, with some of the texture deriving from the presence of . guitarist Peter Buck, who plays on over half the album.
Edward Joel Kowalczyk (born July 16, 1971) is an American singer, songwriter, musician and a founding member of the band Live. After leaving Live in 2009, he launched a solo career. His first album, Alive, was released worldwide in June and July 2010. Ed rejoined Live in December 2016. Kowalczyk was born to a family of Polish descent.
Ed Kowalczyk is still on board the train. He still makes music with this mantra in mind: Take the personal struggle and amplify it to epic levels, take spiritual /acceptance and sing it to the rafters, accompanied by equally grandiose productions. The overall style doesn’t sound stale. It actually sounds more authentic at this point. On the final Live album with Kowalczyk as lead singer, Songs from Black Mountain, the schism between what the band wanted to do and what was on Kowalczyk’s mind was growing wider. What this means for The Flood and the Mercy is that it is a solid effort, but not as intriguing an effort as those that came before. Alternative Rock Ed Kowalczyk The Flood and the Mercy.
Ed Kowalczyk Alive (Soul Whisper). Hear the hot songs of the year and all important new cd releases of 2019 in one place. Browse all new releases by genre, album, artist, or record label.
Listen free to Ed Kowalczyk – The Flood And The Mercy (The One, Seven and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Ed Kowalczyk could write about taking a dump and make it poetic and spiritual. I love his voice and songs. His first solo album and his Ep are both fantastic, so I expected "The Flood and The Mercy" to be the same. Every song has it's own life. Ed never fails to make me think about who I am, what I want, why I do what I do, and where I would like to be in life. Just saw EdK live for the 20th anniversary show of Throwing Copper (I saw the show 20 years ago with Luscious Jackson). The Flood and the Mercy represents EdK (on his own, of course) back closest to the standard of Throwing Copper than all the intervening albums. What's more, Kowalczyk has a more mature and powerful voice; even stronger stage presence; and magically doesn't seem to age as his talent matures. He had the audience eating out of his hands.
|3||Angels On A Razor|
|5||All That I Wanted|
|6||Take Me Back|
|7||Holy Water Tears|
|9||Bottle Of Anything|
|10||The Watchman's Lament|
- Licensed To – V2 Records Benelux
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ed Kowalczyk
- Copyright (c) – Ed Kowalczyk
- Engineered At – Banana Chicken Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Drums, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Jamie Candiloro
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Jamie Candiloro, Steve Bone
- Featuring – Peter Buck (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7 to 9, 11), Rachael Yamagata (tracks: 5, 7, 8)
- Guitar [Additional Guitars] – Francois Maigret*, James Gabbie, Lang Freeman
- Keyboards [Additional Keyboards], Instrumentation By – Scott McCaughey
- Layout [Album Layout], Design – Monika Kerby
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals], Guitar – Ed Kowalczyk
- Lyrics By, Music By – Bob Marley (tracks: 11), Derek Fuhrmann (tracks: 3), Ed Kowalczyk (tracks: 1 to 10), James Gabbie (tracks: 2 to 4), Jamie Candiloro (tracks: 6, 10)
- Management – Chris Hardin
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Jamie Candiloro (tracks: 11), Tom Lord-Alge (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Photography By – Douglas Sonders
- Producer [Produced By] – Jamie Candiloro
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 717931 324649
- Barcode (Scanned): 8717931324649
|88883787462||Ed Kowalczyk||The Flood And The Mercy (CD, Album)||Soul Whisper Records, Sony Music||88883787462||Australia||2013|
|EDK02||Ed Kowalczyk||The Flood And The Mercy (CD, Album)||Soul Whisper Records||EDK02||US||2013|
|VVNL24661||Ed Kowalczyk||The Flood And The Mercy (CD, Album + LP, Cle)||V2||VVNL24661||Benelux||2013|
|none||Ed Kowalczyk||The Flood And The Mercy (LP)||Soul Whisper Records||none||Benelux||2013|
|VVNL24652||Ed Kowalczyk||The Flood And The Mercy (2xCD, Album)||V2||VVNL24652||Benelux||2013|