Opus - The Opusition FLAC album
Title: The Opusition
Style: Prog Rock, Arena Rock, Classic Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1911 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1757 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1748 mb
Other Formats: RA DTS VQF AU MP1 MIDI MP4
Opus is the sixth studio album by Austrian pop rock band Opus. It was released in 1987. It peaked at on the Ö3 Austria Top 40 Longplay. The first single "Whiteland", peaked at on the Ö3 Austria Top 40 Singles and on the Ö3-Hitparade. The second single, "Faster and Faster", peaked at on the Ö3 Austria Top 40 Singles and on the Ö3-Hitparade. The third single, "Will You Ever Know Me", peaked at on the Ö3-Hitparade.
Album Name Opusition. Лейблы лейбл неизвестен. Владельцы этого альбома0. 5. We& Make It for You. 6. The Party. 7. Mad Man (We& Gonna Make You Glad). 9. Synthetic Substitutes. 10. Stop the Pop. 11. The Last Note. Other productions from Opus. The Beat Goes On. Tonight at the Opera.
Up and Down is the fourth studio album by Austrian pop rock band Opus. It was released in 1984 by the label OK Musica in Austria and the rest of the world by the label Polydor. The tracks released by Polydor are different from the original version. In Canada and United States, the song "Live is Life" was included, because the live album Live Is Life wasn't released in these countries. The single "Up and Down" charted at on the Canadian music chart.
Listen free to Opus – The Opusition (The Opusition, Yellow Felow and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
album Weekly Top. album Pop Hotlist. music noteChords for Opus - The Opusition (320 KBPS HQ). Diagram Slider.
03. Opus - The Opusition (1982)/Opus - The Opusition. 03.
|A4||Again And Again||3:47|
|A5||We'll Make It For You||3:20|
|B5||Stop The Pop||3:42|
|B6||The Last Note||3:54|
- Recorded At – Sound Mill Studio
- Made By – TELDEC Schallplatten GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – OK Musica
- Copyright (c) – OK Musica
- Bass, Vocals – Niki Gruber*
- Composed By, Arranged By – Opus
- Cover – Richard Donhauser
- Drums, Percussion – Günter Grasmuck
- Guitar, Vocals – Ewald Pfleger
- Keyboards – Kurt René Plisnier
- Lead Vocals – Herwig Rüdisser
- Photography By – Helmar Dankl
- Producer, Engineer – Peter J. Müller*
- Written-By – E. Pfleger* (tracks: A1 to A3, B5), H. Rüdisser* (tracks: A4), K. R. Pilsnier* (tracks: A5, B1 to B3, B6), P. N. Gruber* (tracks: B4)
NotesRecorded in October/November 1982 at Soundmill Studios/Vienna
|76.23566||Opus||Opusition (LP, Album)||OK Musica||76.23566||Austria||1982|
|MS-2405-1||Opus||The Opusition (LP, Album)||Peerless||MS-2405-1||Mexico||1986|
|6.25488 BR||Opus||The Opusition (LP, Album)||Teldec||6.25488 BR||Germany||1982|