James Cleveland And The Southern California Community Choir - James Cleveland And The Southern California Community Choir FLAC album
Genre: Soul and Funk music
Title: James Cleveland And The Southern California Community Choir
FLAC version ZIP size: 1163 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1497 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1998 mb
Other Formats: DTS AHX WMA AIFF VQF TTA APE
1 album with his iconic Southern California Community Choir, and a resurgence of his James Cleveland presents series, which brought back The Craig Brothers, The Fourth of May and introduced The Harmonizing Four. Cleveland's record label folded after the closing of his distributor, Sound of Gospel Records. On February 9, 1991, James Cleveland died in Culver City, California. He was 59. Some reports list the cause of death as congestive heart failure stating that the singer had fallen into a coma shortly before his death.
Solo Vocal – James Cleveland, Wayne Anthony (2)Written By – C. BradleyWritten-By – E. O'Neal, E. O'Neal. Matrix, Runout (Side A Runout, Etched): SGL-7035-A TR Pa 7-79. Matrix, Runout (Side B Runout, Etched): SGL-7035-B TR Pa 7-79.
Party Tyme Karaoke – Fire And Rain (Made Popular By James Taylor. :48. Party Tyme Karaoke – Naked (Made Popular By James Arthur) Karaoke.
Top Recognition of Alice. F14. Russian rap: newbies. In 2016 on the radio: hits FM. Loud novelties of the month.
The Reverend Dr. James Cleveland (December 5, 1931 - February 9, 1991) was a gospel singer, arranger, composer and, most significantly, the driving force behind the creation of the modern gospel sound, bringing the stylistic daring of hard gospel and jazz and pop music influences to arrangements for mass choirs. He is known as the King of Gospel music. I hope this video will bless those who listen and watch it! Rev. James Cleveland is a legendary Gospel artist worthy of carrying the title name "King Of Gospel Music! Hope all of you enjoy! Комментарии.
Album · 1990 · 16 Songs. Get Apple Music on iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. 16 Songs, 1 Hour 5 Minutes. It's a New Day James Cleveland.
Old Landmark - Aretha Franklin with James Cleveland & The Southern California Community feat. Rev. James Cleveland, The Southern California Community Choir. Old Landmark - Aretha Franklin with James Cleveland & The Southern California Community.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lead Vocals, Written-By – Rev. James Cleveland
Lead Vocals – Leslie ParhamWritten-By – Rev. James Cleveland
|A3||Send Your Power
Lead Vocals, Written-By – Rev. James Cleveland
|A4||Whatever It Takes
Lead Vocals – Cleo Kennedy*Written-By – Isadore Jackson
|A5||I've Come Here
Lead Vocals – Alice Kelly Written-By – Rev. James Cleveland
|B1||Speak To Your Mountains
Lead Vocals – Wayne Anthony Lead Vocals, Written-By – Rev. James Cleveland
Lead Vocals – Betty Griffin, Esther McIsaacWritten-By – Rev. James Cleveland
|B3||There's A Brighter Day
Lead Vocals – Dolores Jones, Herman Ludlow, Nat Morris*Written-By – Rev. Simms Wilson*
|B4||Jesus Is Looking Out For Me
Lead Vocals – La Vora WilsonWritten-By – Rev. James Cleveland
Written-By – Rev. James Cleveland
- Distributed By – Nine Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sound Of Gospel Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nine / Sound Of Gospel Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nine / Sound Of Gospel Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Fiddlers
- Recorded At – Studio Masters
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Arranged By [Horn And String Arrangements], Cover [Concept] – André Cleveland*
- Arranged By [Rhythm Arrangements] – Darryl Ross (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A5, B2, B4, B5), Rev. James Cleveland (tracks: A2, B1, B3)
- Art Direction, Design – Gaylen Braun
- Bass – Andrew Gouché* (tracks: A2, B1, B3)
- Co-producer, Musician, Arranged By [Horn And String Arrangements] – Darryl Ross
- Co-producer, Production Manager – André McIsaac Cleveland*
- Cover [Illustration] – Kosh/Larson*
- Design [Direction], Cover [Concept] – Craig Butler
- Drums, Tom Tom [Overdubs] – James "Butch" Galloway (tracks: A2, B1, B3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Jenkins , Brad Coker, Fred Howard, Toni Greene
- Engineer, Mixed By, Arranged By [Horn And String Arrangements] – Randy Tominaga
- Executive-Producer – Armen Boladian
- Graphics [Graphic Assistance] – Dennis Loren
- Keyboards – Gary "Sauceman" Smith* (tracks: A2, B1, B3)
- Lead Guitar – Chuck Bynum* (tracks: A2, B1, B3)
- Management [Business Manager] – Annette Thomas*
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Musician – Billy Preston, Gary "Sauceman" Smith*
- Musician, Arranged By [Horn And String Arrangements] – Bernard Rhone*, James Cleveland*
- Organ [B3] – Quincy Fielding, Jr. (tracks: A2, B1, B3)
- Photography By – Bob Pease, Von Thomas
- Producer – Rev. James Cleveland
- Production Manager [2nd Production Assistant] – Sidney Harris
- Production Manager [3rd Production Assistant] – Kirk Denson
- Production Manager [Production Assistant] – Deborah Lottris Clayborn
- Programmed By [Computer Programming (Fairlight CMI)], Musician, Arranged By [Horn And String Arrangements] – Rhett Lawrence
- Technician [Pre-Production] – Gambas Bordas
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched): KJ-8501-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched): KJ-8501-B