Machine Head - The Burning Red FLAC album
Title: The Burning Red
Style: Heavy Metal, Nu Metal
FLAC version ZIP size: 1705 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1555 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1463 mb
Other Formats: FLAC AHX ADX DMF MP1 VOX AAC
The Burning Red. Machine Head. Produced by Ross Robinson. Album The Burning Red. The Burning Red Lyrics. I see the sun begin to rise And I'm blinded too I've seen the world through Jaded eyes that I'm crying through I've watched the darkness hypnotize And can't fight it. Hold on I'm falling can't Breathe any more An ocean has opened These scars need to Heal over.
The Burning Red is the third studio album by the American groove metal band Machine Head. It's the band's second best selling album in the US, selling as many copies in three years as Burn My Eyes sold in almost eight years (1994–2002). The album has sold over 134,000 copies in the US and it was certified silver in 2011 by the BPI for sales of 60,000 in the UK.
Machine Head is an American heavy metal band from Oakland, California. The band was formed in 1991 by vocalist/guitarist Robb Flynn and bassist Adam Duce. The band's aggressive musicianship made it one of the pioneering bands in the new wave of American heavy metal, and it is also considered to be part of the second wave of thrash metal bands from the 1990s. Machine Head's current lineup comprises Flynn and bassist Jared MacEachern
The Burning Red" lyrics. I see the sun begin to rise And I'm blinded too I've seen the world through jaded eyes That I'm crying through I watch the darkness hypnotize And can't fight it Hold On I'm falling Can't breathe anymore As an ocean has opened These scars need to heal over. Caress the needle prick in my eye The tears fell like rain I've rode the phoenix as she glides And I've gone insane I've seen the light of suicide And I'm dying.
All about Machine Head. The Burning Red. Altri album di Machine Head. Die Young (Acoustic). Catharsis.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY. All songs published by Roadblock Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Red Silver Publishing (ASCAP)/Roadster Music . except "Message In A Bottle" by EMI Blackwood Music In. Magnetic Publishing Ltd. (BMI).
The Burning Red (1999) by Machine Head. Labels: Roadrunner Records. Songs: Enter The Phoenix, Desire to Fire, Nothing Left, The Blood, the Sweat, the Tears, Silver, From This Da. .Members: Robb Flynn, Ahrue Luster, Adam Duce, Dave McClain.
Machine Head's third album finds them sounding a bit looser and less constricted musically than they have in the past, but their aggro-metal with funk overtones is still plenty dense and emotionally claustrophobic. Aided by modern metal producer extraordinaire Ross Robinson (who has also helped Korn and Limp Bizkit get in touch with their inner Lemmy), Machine Head continues to explore themes of alienation, loss, and abuse, but singer/guitarist Robert Flynn is singing a bit more this time out; on "Silver" he almost croons.
|1||Enter The Phoenix||0:53|
|2||Desire To Fire||4:48|
|4||The Blood, The Sweat, The Tears||4:11|
|6||From This Day||3:56|
|7||Exhale The Vile||4:56|
|8||Message In A Bottle||3:31|
|9||Devil With The King's Card||4:04|
|12||The Burning Red||6:43|
- Licensed To – Roadrunner Records
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Made By – Sonopress – Z-9244
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Published By – Red Silver Publishing
- Published By – Roadster Music B.V.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Magnetic Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Indigo Ranch Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Produced For – I Am Productions
- A&R – Monte Conner
- Bass – Adam Duce
- Creative Director – Lynda Kusnetz
- Design [Machine Head Logo Design] – Deanna Alcorn
- Drums – Dave McClain
- Engineer – Chuck Johnson
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Ted Regier
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Kevin Bosley, Rob Agnello
- Guitar – Ahrue Luster
- Illustration [Cover Illustration], Design [Package Design], Artwork [Digital Imaging] – t42design
- Lyrics By – Robert Flynn (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12), Sting (tracks: 8)
- Management – Joseph W. Huston Management*
- Management [International Bookings For Helter Skelter] – Ian Sales
- Management [Legal Representation] – Michael W. Bloom, Esq.
- Management [U.S. Bookings For Bay Ridge Talent] – John Finberg
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Terry Date
- Music By – Machine Head (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12), Sting (tracks: 8)
- Photography By [Cover And Band Photography] – Dean Karr
- Producer – Ross Robinson
- Vocals, Guitar – Robert Flynn
NotesReleased in standard clear jewel case.
Recorded at Indigo Ranch, Malibu, CA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 16861 86512 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Z-9244 / RR86512
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, 3, 4): [Sonopress Logo] Z-9244/ RR86512 A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2, 3, 4): IFPI L030
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0760
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0769
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0762
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 0764
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): [Sonopress Logo] Z-9244/ RR86512 A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI L0 30
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 0763
- Label Code: LC 9231
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Distribution Code: CB 831
- Other: R1000.9
- Other: 8086512RR
|RR 8651-2||Machine Head||The Burning Red (CD, Album, Red)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8651-2||Australia||1999|
|210287-2||Machine Head||The Burning Red (CD, Album)||Globus Music, Roadrunner Records||210287-2||Czech Republic||1999|
|RR 8651-2||Machine Head||The Burning Red (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8651-2||Europe||1999|
|RR 8651.4||Machine Head||The Burning Red (Cass, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8651.4||Thailand||1999|
|RR 8651-2||Machine Head||The Burning Red (CD, Album, Red)||Attic, Roadrunner Records||RR 8651-2||Canada||1999|