Will Bradley's Jazz Band And Ray McKinley's Dixie Six - Hi-Fi Dixie FLAC album
Title: Hi-Fi Dixie
FLAC version ZIP size: 1926 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1587 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1556 mb
Other Formats: AU MMF AHX VOX DMF AUD WAV
The Original Dixieland Jass Band (ODJB) was a Dixieland jazz band that made the first jazz recordings in early 1917. Their "Livery Stable Blues" became the first jazz record ever issued. The group composed and recorded many jazz standards, the most famous being "Tiger Rag". In late 1917 the spelling of the band's name was changed to Original Dixieland Jazz Band.
Dixieland, sometimes referred to as hot jazz or traditional jazz, is a style of jazz based on the music that developed in New Orleans at the start of the 20th century. One of the first uses of the term "Dixieland" with reference to music was in the name of the Original Dixieland Jass Band (which shortly thereafter changed the spelling of its name to "Original Dixieland Jazz Band"). Their 1917 recordings fostered popular awareness of this new style of music.
University Of Illinois Jazz Band And Dixie Band, John Garvey – Univeristy Of Illinois Jazz Band And Dixie Band. Label: Century Records (4) – 35865. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Country: US. Released
Original Dixieland Jazz Band. Прослушать Скачать 03:06. Louis Armstrong, The Dukes of Dixieland. Bourbon Street Parade. Прослушать Скачать 02:35. Original Dixieland Jazz Band. Dixie Jass Band One-Step. Прослушать Скачать 03:47. Louis ArmstrongDukes of Dixieland. Washington and Lee Swing. Прослушать Скачать 03:21. The Dixieland Gipsyband.
Dixie Jass Band One-Step. The Best Music Collection of The Modern Jazz Quarte, Duke Ellington, Gerry Mulligan and Other Famous Artists, Vol. 9. 2013 160 Songs. The Best Jazz Hits of Errol Garner, Django Reinhardt, Chet Baker and Other Hits, Vol. 6. сборник.
|A4||Sugar Foot Stomp|
|A6||At The Jazz Band Ball|
|B2||I'm Comin', Virginia|
|B3||Royal Garden Blues|
|B4||Hard Hearted Hannah|
|B5||Mandy, Make Up Your Mind|
- Baritone Saxophone – Dean Kincaide* (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Bass – Trigger Alpert
- Clarinet – Bill Stegmeyer (tracks: A1 to A6), Peanuts Hucko (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Drums – Paul Kashian (tracks: A1 to A6), Ray McKinley (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Guitar – Barry Galbraith (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Piano – Lou Stein (tracks: A1 to A6), Mickey Crane (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Tenor Saxophone – Bud Freeman (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Trombone – Will Bradley (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Trumpet – Lee Castle (tracks: B1 to B6), Rex Stewart (tracks: A1 to A6), Yank Lawson (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Vocals – Ray McKinley (tracks: B1 to B6)