Gary Moore - After The War FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Folk and World music
Title: After The War
Style: Hard Rock, Blues Rock, Celtic
FLAC version ZIP size: 1302 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1985 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1703 mb
Other Formats: DMF WMA ASF VOC MP1 AHX ADX
After the War is the seventh solo studio album by Irish guitarist Gary Moore, released in 1989. Like its predecessor Wild Frontier, After the War contains elements of Celtic music. The instrumental "Dunluce" is named after Dunluce Castle in Northern Ireland.
After The War. Исполнитель. Авторы текста и музыки. UMG (от лица компании "Virgin"); BMI - Broadcast Music In. CMRRA, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, BMG Rights Management, LatinAutor - SonyATV, LatinAutor, EMI Music Publishing, Abramus Digital, ARESA, UBEM" и другие авторские общества (5). Композиция. The Messiah Will Come Again.
Gary Moore - After The War (1989). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Band Name Gary Moore. Album Name After the War. Type Album. Released date 25 January 1989. Members owning this album139. Re-Issue in 2003 by Virgin. 1. Dunluce (Part 1). 01:17. 2. After the War. 04:17. 3. Speak for Yourself. Lead Vocals – Gary Moore. A2. Backing Vocals – Ozzy OsbourneLead Vocals – Gary Moore. B4. Blood Of Emeralds.
"Album – Gary Moore, After the War". Media Control Charts. In 1973, under the name The Gary Moore Band, he released his first solo album, Grinding Stone was issued in North America on Neil Kempfer-Stockers fledgling record label imprint Cosmos and received Album of the Year accolades on ma, Washington, in 1974. Labels Virgin Records. Dunluce (Pt. 1). 6. 7. Running from the Storm. 8. This Thing Called Love.
Gary Moore : Guitars, Vocals. Neil Carter : Keyboards, Backing Vocals. Don Airey : Keyboards. Laurence Cottle : Bass. Charlie Morgan : Drums.
1990 Originally Performed by Gary Moore; Karaoke Version. Gary Moore. 100 Per 100 Hits 80's.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Dunluce (Part 1)||1:18|
|2||After The War||4:17|
|3||Speak For Yourself
Backing Vocals – Ozzy Osbourne
|4||Livin' On Dreams||4:15|
Lead Vocals – Ozzy Osbourne
|6||The Messiah Will Come Again||7:32|
|7||Running From The Storm||4:46|
|8||This Thing Called Love||3:23|
|9||Ready For Love||5:43|
|10||Blood Of Emeralds||8:19|
|11||Dunluce (Part 2)||3:50|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Produced For – Jill Music Ltd.
- Published By – 10 Music Ltd.
- Published By – Intersong Music Ltd.
- Distributed By – Virgin – 259 543-222
- Backing Vocals [Thanks To] – Andrew Eldritch, Chris Thompson, Miriam Stockley, Sam Brown
- Bass – Bob Daisley
- Bass [Sequencer] – Steve Piggott*
- Bass [Wai] – Laurence Cottle
- Design – Bill Smith Studio
- Drums – Cozy Powell
- Drums [Thanks To] – Charlie Morgan, Simon Phillips
- Engineer – Ian Taylor
- Keyboards [Thanks To] – Don Airey
- Keyboards [Thanks To], Programmed By [Fairlight] – Andy Richards
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Neil Carter
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Gary Moore
- Management – Hard To Handle*, Steve Barnett , Stewart Young
- Mixed By – Duane Barron*, Ian Taylor
- Photography By – John Claridge
- Photography By [Back Cover Shot] – Arthur Meyerson
- Producer – Peter Collins
- Written-By – Gary Moore (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11), Neil Carter (tracks: 3, 5, 10), Roy Buchanan (tracks: 6)
Notes℗ 1989 Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1989 Virgin Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 012981 257521
- Barcode (Scanned): 5012981257521
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Matrix / Runout: CDV-2575 13 A1 DADC AUSTRIA
|7 91066-2, 2-91066||Gary Moore||After The War (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||7 91066-2, 2-91066||US||1988|
|V 2575||Gary Moore||After The War (LP, Album)||Virgin||V 2575||UK||1989|
|VJD-32105||Gary Moore||After The War (CD, Album)||Virgin||VJD-32105||Japan||1989|
|0580||Gary Moore||After The War (Cass, Album, Unofficial, DOL)||Music Market||0580||Poland||Unknown|
|5707108||Gary Moore||After The War (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Virgin||5707108||Europe||2017|