AFI - Sing The Sorrow FLAC album
Title: Sing The Sorrow
Style: Alternative Rock, Power Pop, Punk
FLAC version ZIP size: 1165 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1193 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1347 mb
Other Formats: APE MP3 MP1 VOX AC3 AHX AAC
AFI - Sing the Sorrow Full Album. UMG (от лица компании "DreamWorks"); Sony ATV Publishing, EMI Music Publishing, SOLAR Music Rights Management, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, UBEM, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, LatinAutor, Warner Chappell, União Brasileira de Compositores, BMI - Broadcast Music In. Abramus Digital, BMG Rights Management, LatinAutor - SonyATV" и другие авторские общества (13).
Sing the Sorrow is the sixth studio album by American rock band AFI. Recorded at Cello Studios in Los Angeles, California between 2002 and 2003, the album was produced by Jerry Finn and Butch Vig. Sing the Sorrow received critical acclaim from music critics, who praised its melodies and musicianship, as well as its mature sound in comparison to the band's previous material.
AFI is a retrospective by American rock band AFI. It was released on November 2, 2004 through Nitro Records.
AFI – Sing The Sorrow. Label: DreamWorks Records – 450 448-2(A), DreamWorks Records – 450 448-2. Country: UK. Released: 10 Mar 2003. Executive Producer, Guitar, Keyboards, Performer, Programmed By – Jade Puget. Illustration – Alan Forbes. Entertainment Co. Mastered By – Brian Gardner. Performer, Vocals, Voice – Davey Havok. Photography By – Matthew Welsh. Songwriter – AFI. Technician – Garner Knutsen, Mike Fasano. Vocals – Anna-Lynne Williams.
Just as Sing the Sorrow is considered by many to the group's most accomplished record to date, The Black Album is just as much a bone of contention in thrash metal quarters: hailed by millions, discarded by just as many. Most crucially, perhaps, both bands earned themselves many new fans, as their respective releases bought them unprecedented mainstream success. From a sonic bent, Sing the Sorrow is a logical conclusion to the direction taken by AFI on their previous outing, The Art of Drowning. Drowning saw the band drop some, but not all, of the hardcore punk elements which had typified their sound to date. Recorded at Cello Studios in Los Angeles, California between 2002 and 2003. It was produced by Jerry Finn and Butch Vig. Sing the Sorrow received critical acclaim from music critics who praised its melodies and musicianship as well its mature sound in comparison to the band's previous material.
Band Name AFI. Album Name Sing the Sorrow. Released date 11 March 2003. Labels Unknown label. Music StyleEmo Metal. Members owning this album85. 1. Misera Contare - The Beginning. 2. The Leaving Song Pt. II. 03:31. Labels Dreamworks Records. Members owning this album14. Miseria Cantare (The Beginning).
May 08, 2006 11:47 am May 08, 2006 11:47 am. 0. I love this album to death. Superb Jun 21, 2004 08:45 am Jun 21, 2004 08:45 am. Jade Puget is an incredible guitarist, however when he joined the band and they released The Art Of Drowning th. .
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Miseria Cantare - The Beginning|
|A2||The Leaving Song Pt. II|
|A4||Silver And Cold|
|A5||Dancing Through Sunday|
|A6||Girl's Not Grey|
|A7||Death Of Seasons|
|A8||The Great Disappointment|
|B1||Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)|
|B2||This Celluloid Dream|
|B3||The Leaving Song|
|B4||...But Home Is Nowhere/This Time Imperfect
Keyboards [Additional Keys] – Roger Joseph Manning Jr.
- Recorded At – Cello Studios
- Mixed At – Chalice Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Published By – Ex Noctem Nacimur Music
- Copyright (c) – SKG Music LLC
- A&R – Luke Wood
- Art Direction, Design – Doug Cunningham, Jason Noto
- Backing Vocals – Adam*, Davey*, Hunter*, Jade*
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – "Precious" Steve Cunningham, Butch Vig, Chris Holmes , Geoff Kresge, Jerry Finn, Joe McGrath, Luke Wood, Matt Wedgley, Nick 13, Ralph Saenz
- Bass – Hunter*
- Cello – Susie Katayama*
- Choir – St. Mileon's Church
- Drums – Adam Carson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alan Mason, Alan Sanderson, Chris Holmes , Dan Chase, Stacey Dodds
- Guitar, Programmed By, Keyboards, Executive-Producer – Jade Puget
- Illustration [Icon] – Alan Forbes
- Management – G.A.S. Entertainment Co.
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By – Jerry Finn
- Photography By – Matthew Welsh*
- Producer – Butch Vig, Jerry Finn
- Recorded By – Joe McGrath
- Technician [Additional Technical Assistance] – Alan Mason
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Garner Knutsen*, Mike Fasano
- Vocals – Davey Havok
- Vocals [Guest Female Vocal] – Anna-Lynne Williams
- Vocoder – Stacey Dodds
- Voice [Spoken Word] – Davey Havok, Gibson Casian, Hans Wold
- Written-By [All Songs] – AFI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 00445 03804 2
- Barcode (String): 600445038042
|0044-50380-2 IN01||AFI||Sing The Sorrow (CD, Album, Enh)||DreamWorks Records||0044-50380-2 IN01||US||2003|
|UICW-1034||AFI||Sing The Sorrow (CD, Album, Enh)||DreamWorks Records||UICW-1034||Japan||2003|
|450 448-2(B)||AFI||Sing The Sorrow (CD, Album)||Dreamworks Records||450 448-2(B)||UK||2003|
|0044-50380-2 IN01||AFI||Sing The Sorrow (CD, Album, Enh, RE)||DreamWorks Records||0044-50380-2 IN01||US||Unknown|
|UICW-1034||AFI||Sing The Sorrow (CD, Album, Enh, Unofficial)||DreamWorks Records||UICW-1034||Russia||2003|