Dukes Of The Orient - Dukes Of The Orient FLAC album
Title: Dukes Of The Orient
Style: AOR, Prog Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1944 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1412 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1884 mb
Other Formats: WMA ASF MMF AU VOC MPC MP1
Dukes of the Orient is the masterful pairing of vocalist John Payne (ex-ASIA, GPS) with keyboardist Erik Norlander (Last in Line, Lana Lane, Rocket Scientists) who now present their eponymous debut album, ten years in the making. Payne says of the album, "With Dukes of the Orient we have dug deep with analog soundscapes, superlative musicians and song-driven epics. Dukes of the Orient releases their eponymous debut album with stunning cover art by Rodney Matthews on February 23, 2018 with select tour dates to follow.
The full-length debut album from Dukes of the Orient, despite it initially being known for years now as Asia featuring John Payne's "Americana", is a new album from a new band, with a fresh yet familiar sound! John Payne, formally the lead vocalist for Asia, GPS, and Asia featuring John Payne has been writing and recording this long-awaited album on a sporadic basis, with Erik Norlander it would seem for some time. Erik Norlander is known for his work with The Rocket Scientists, Lana Lane, in addition to an extensive, and impressive catalogue of solo material.
John Payne (born 29 September 1958) is a British musician, best known as the lead singer and bassist of Asia from 1992 to 2006, then from June 2007, with Asia featuring John Payne. He also is now in Dukes of the Orient but continues to tour with The Rock Pack and also Asia Featuring John Payne. John Payne became the frontman of Asia in 1992 at the invitation of founder member Geoff Downes, replacing vocalist/bassist John Wetton.
Payne says of the album, "With Dukes of the Orient we have dug deep with analog soundscapes, superlative musicians and song-driven epics. Line Up: John Payne - vocals, bass, guitars (ex-ASIA, GPS) Erik Norlander - keyboards (LAST IN LINE, LANA LANE). Guests: Moni Scaria - guitars Jay Schellen - drums Guthrie Govan - guitarss.
Dukes of the Orient are an English and American AOR and progressive rock band formed in 2017 by lead vocalist, guitarist and bassist John Payne and keyboardist Erik Norlander. Payne and formerly Norlander had worked together in Asia Featuring John Payne, an offshoot of British progressive rock group Asia of which Payne was a member from 1991 to 2006, when Asia's original lineup reunited.
Fourth Of July 07. Seasons Will Change 08. Give Another Reason 09. The Rebel (Japan Bonus Track). 2018, Dukes of the Orient. Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
Progressive Metal Dukes Of The Orient. Band's List Progressive Metal Dukes Of The Orient Dukes of the Orient. Band Name Dukes Of The Orient. Album Name Dukes of the Orient. Released date 23 February 2018. Labels Frontiers Records. Music StyleProgressive Metal. Members owning this album2.
|1||Brother In Arms||5:22|
|3||Amor Vincit Omnia||5:45|
|4||Time Waits For No One||6:03|
|5||A Sorrow’s Crown||5:07|
|6||Fourth Of July||8:28|
|7||Seasons Will Change||6:37|
|8||Give Another Reason||10:10|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Frontiers Records
- Copyright (c) – Frontiers Records
- Recorded At – ADA Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Think Tank Media
- Recorded At – Ocean Studios
- Produced For – Dukes Of The Orient, LLC
- Published By – Frontiers Records
- Artwork [Cover Artwork] – Rodney Matthews
- Design [Booklet Design], Layout – Alyssa Nance
- Guest, Drums – Jay Schellen
- Guest, Guitar [Guitarist] – Bruce Bouillet (tracks: 1, 4), Guthrie Govan (tracks: 2), Jeff Kollman (tracks: 2, 7, 8), Moni Scaria (tracks: 4, 6, 7, 8)
- Guest, Strings – Molly Rogers (tracks: 3, 6)
- Guitar – John Payne (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8)
- Management [Artist Management] – Lee Evans
- Mastered By – Joe Bozzi
- Mixed By – John Payne
- Musician, Keyboards – Erik Norlander
- Musician, Vocals, Bass, Guitar – John Payne
- Photography By [Pages 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10b, 11] – John Payne
- Photography By [Pages 3, 10b, 12, Back Cover] – Alyssa Nance
- Photography By [Pages 6, 7, 10a] – Erik Nielsen
- Recorded By – Erik Norlander, John Payne
- Written-By – Norlander*, Payne*
NotesTotal playing time: 53'08"
Unofficial release packaged in a jewel case with a transparent tray. 12-page art booklet included.
No Mould SID code on the matrix.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed Text): 8 024391 084526
- Barcode (Compact Text): 8024391084526
- Matrix / Runout: IIFRCD845 55970II
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN12
- Rights Society: SIAE
|FR CD 845||Dukes Of The Orient||Dukes Of The Orient (CD, Album)||Frontiers Music SRL||FR CD 845||Italy||2018|
|none||Dukes Of The Orient||Dukes Of The Orient (8xFile, FLAC, Album, 24b)||Frontiers Music SRL||none||2018|
|PRELP 157||Dukes Of The Orient||Dukes Of The Orient (LP, Album)||Soulfood||PRELP 157||Italy||2018|
|KICP 1893||Dukes Of The Orient||Dukes Of The Orient (CD, Album)||Nexus , Seven Seas||KICP 1893||Japan||2018|