Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Live Bullet FLAC album
Title: Live Bullet
FLAC version ZIP size: 1590 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1106 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1421 mb
Other Formats: AU APE VOX DXD TTA AA MP4
Live’ Bullet is a live album by American rock band Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band, released in April 1976. It was recorded at Cobo Hall in Detroit, Michigan, during the heyday of that arena's time as an important rock concert venue. Live' Bullet became a staple of FM rock radio in Detroit
Beautiful Loser - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band. Ramblin' Gamblin' Man (Live at B'ginnings, Schaumburg, Illinois 1976) - Bob Seger. Let It Rock - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band. Sunspot Baby - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band. Ship of Fools - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band. Makin' Thunderbirds - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band. Boogie, Whole Lotta Love - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band. Come To Poppa - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band.
Recorded Live at Cobo Hall, Detroit, Michigan - September 4th & 5th, 1975. Matrix, Runout (Side A - Etched): R-233557A-2. Matrix, Runout (Side A - Stamped): I A1. Matrix, Runout (Side B - Etched): R233557B. Matrix, Runout (Side B - Stamped): I A3.
The Silver Bullet Band was formed in 1974. Its original members were: Drew Abbott, guitar Charlie Allen Martin, drums Rick Mannassa, keyboards Chris Campbell, bass guitar Alto Reed, saxophones, flutes, acoustic guitar, keyboards and percussion. Seger himself did all lead vocals and plays guitar and piano.
'Live' Bullet" is simply one of the finest live albums ever recorded, and is as good as it gets for the raspy, soulful Seger who sounds great in a studio but really belongs in front of an audience. Recorded at Cobo Hall in Detroit in September 1975, this, better than any other single album, captures the essence of Bob Seger: he's a hard-driving and captivating frontman who has a knack for uptempo rock and slow, thoughtful ballads alike. Integral to the energy of the album is the rapport Seger has with an incredibly enthusiastic audience
All Music News . Popular Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band Lyrics. 1. Let It Rock (Live Broadcast 1976). 2. Ramblin' Gamblin' Man (Live Broadcast 1976). 3. Mary Lou (Live Broadcast 1976).
Album · 1976 · 15 Songs. Alongside the multiplatinum Night Moves, 'Live' Bullet made 1976 Bob Seger’s breakthrough year. Recorded in the band’s hometown stronghold of Detroit, Bullet is a perfect specimen of no-fuss rock ’n' roll, drawing on what was already more than a decade of material, from inspired covers ( Bo Diddley, Tina Turner’s Nutbush City Limits ) to now-timeless originals ( Ramblin’ Gamblin’ Man, the journeyman’s lament Turn the Page ). You can almost hear Seger turning himself inside-out onstage-or, in the words of the band’s introducer: You are here because you want the real thing.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Nutbush City Limits
Written-By – Tina Turner
Harmony Vocals – Charlie Allen Martin
|B1||I've Been Working
Written-By – Van Morrison
|B2||Turn The Page||4:51|
Written-By – E. McDaniels*
|C1||Ramblin' Gamblin' Man||3:00|
Vocals [Answer Vocals] – Charlie Allen Martin
Piano – Robyn Robbins*
|D2||Get Out Of Denver
Harmony Vocals – Charlie Allen Martin
|D3||Let It Rock
Written-By – E. Anderson
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Recorded By – Metro Audio, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Published By – Gear Publishing Co.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Huh Music Corp.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Caledonia Soul Music
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Cobo Hall, Detroit
- Mixed At – Pampa Studios
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Art Direction – Roy Kohara, Tom Weschler
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Chris Campbell
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Charlie Allen Martin
- Engineer – Jim Bruzzese
- Lacquer Cut By – Wayne*
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Drew Abbott
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Bob Seger
- Mixed By – Jim Bruzzese
- Organ, Clavinet, Mellotron – Robyn Robbins*
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Robert Markliwitz
- Photography By [Inner Spread] – Dan O'Connell , John Beilfuss, Michael N. Marks*, Tom Weschler
- Producer – Bob Seger, Punch Andrews
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Backing Vocals – Alto Reed
- Typography [Cover Lettering] – Steve Noxon
- Written-By – Bob Seger (tracks: A2 to A4, B2, B3, C1 to D2)
NotesSimilar to (r1065000) Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band* - Live Bullet
Distinguishing features of this submission:
"Lacquer Cut By" credit etched into runout matrix => 'Wayne' = Wayne Watkins at Capitol Mastering
Artist name on the labels: "Bob Seger" with no mention of the Silver Bullet Band. Artist name on cover & spine: "Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band".
Record 1 has sides A & D
Record 2 has sides B & C
Recorded Live at Cobo Hall, Detroit, Michigan - September 4th & 5th, 1975
Tracks A2 to A4, B2, B3, C1 to D2: Gear Publishing Co. - ASCAP
Track A1: Unart Music Corporation / Huh Music Corp. - BMI
Track B1: WB Music Corp. - ASCAP / Caledonia Soul Music - BMI
Tracks B4, D3: Arc Music Corp. - BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE A (R1S1) etched): SKBB-1-11523 G-25 #3 Wayne
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE B (R2S1) etched): SKBB-2-11523 G-21 #3 Wayne
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE C (R2S2) etched): SKBB-3-11523-F-9 #3 Wayne
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE D (R1S2) etched): SKBB-4-11523 G-13 #1 Wayne
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped All Sides): Mastered By Capitol 0
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Price Code on Spine): 0798
|SKBB-11523||Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band*||Live Bullet (2xLP, Album, Jac)||Capitol Records||SKBB-11523||US||1976|
|4XVV 51123||Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band||Live Bullet (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||4XVV 51123||US||1976|
|SKBB-11523||Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band*||Live Bullet (2xLP, Album, RE, Win)||Capitol Records||SKBB-11523||US||1978|
|4XVV 11523||Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band||Live Bullet (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||4XVV 11523||US||1976|
|8E 166 82225/26||Bob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band||Live Bullet (2xLP, Album)||Capitol Records||8E 166 82225/26||Portugal||1976|