Milcho Leviev - Music For Big Band And Symphony Orchestra FLAC album
Title: Music For Big Band And Symphony Orchestra
Style: Contemporary Jazz
FLAC version ZIP size: 1864 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1539 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1124 mb
Other Formats: WAV MOD ADX DTS MP3 FLAC AA
Music for Big Band and Symphony Orchestra (Trend, 1977). Blue Levis (Dobre, 1980). What's New (Atlas, 1980). Plays the Music of Irving Berlin (Discovery, 1982). True Blue (Mole, 1982). Up and Down (MA, 1987). Easter Parade (Discovery, 1988). A Voyage Again/Con Mucho Gusto (CDBaby/N' House, 2006). Multiple Personalities: Milcho Leviev Plays the Music of Don Ellis (Mighty Quinn, 2006). Total Eclipse (Atlantic, 1974). Shabazz (Atlantic, 1975). Tears of Joy (Columbia, 1971).
Album · 1977 · 5 Songs. Music For Big Band Symphony Orchestra (feat. Bulgarian Radio Big Band And Symphony Orchestra). 2. Waltz For Maurice. More By Milcho Leviev. See All. Haiku (with Milcho Leviev, David Cohen & John Guerin).
Music For Big Band And Symphony Orchestra Contents.
An interesting if out of print collection of Milcho Leviev originals are heard on this scarce LP. The three-part title cut is a third stream work performed by the Bulgarian Radio Big Band and Symphony Orchestra in 1981. Also heard on the album are a trio version of "Waltz for Maurice" with bassist Ray Brown and drummer Peter Erskine, "Isaac's Touchstone" (which features the leader on electric keyboards), a collaboration with the soprano of Ray Pizzi on "Sad, A Little Bit," and the original lineup of Free Flight (a virtuosic quartet with flutist James Walker).
Free download and listen Music For Big Band And Symphony Orchestra. Milcho Leviev - Waltz For Maurice 03:34. Milcho Leviev - Isaac's Touchstone 08:12. Milcho Leviev Plays the Music of Don Ellis - Milcho Leviev, Milcho Leviev - Multiple Personalities. Blue Levis - Milcho Leviev. Milcho - Milcho Leviev. Piano Lessons - Milcho Leviev.
Count: 4. Views: 7. Music For Big Band And Symphony Orchestra tracks. Sad, A Little Bit. Bulgarian Boogie. Milcho Leviev Plays the Music of Don Ellis.
|Music For Big Band And Symphony Orchestra|
|A1b||Blue Adagio / Fast Intermezzo||7:17|
|A2||Waltz For Maurice||3:34|
|B3||Sad, A Little Bit||6:47|
- Alto Saxophone, Soloist – L. Georgiev* (tracks: A1)
- Artwork – Yoan Leviev
- Bass – Jim Lacefield (tracks: B2, B3), Ray Brown (tracks: A2)
- Conductor – Alexander Vladigerov (tracks: A1)
- Design [Cover] – Grace Lawrence, Milcho Leviev
- Drums – Gary Denton (tracks: B3), Peter Erskine (tracks: A2), Ralph Humphrey (tracks: B2)
- Drums [Trap Drums] – John Guerin (tracks: B1)
- Electric Bass – Abraham Laboriel (tracks: B1)
- Electric Piano – Milcho Leviev (tracks: B1)
- Engineer [Recording] – Buddy Bruno (tracks: B1), James Mooney (tracks: A2), J. Vestman*, Larry Carlton (tracks: B2)
- Flute [Bass], Alto Saxophone, Flute, Producer – Fred Selden (tracks: B1)
- Flute, Piccolo Flute – James Walker* (tracks: B2)
- Gong – Milcho Leviev (tracks: B1)
- Mastered By – Dave Ellsworth
- Melodica – Milcho Leviev (tracks: B2)
- Orchestra – Bulgarian Radio Symphony Orchestra (tracks: A1), Bulgarian Radio Big Band* (tracks: A1)
- Percussion – Chino Valdes (tracks: B1)
- Piano – Milcho Leviev (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B3)
- Producer – Jay Levy (tracks: B2), Jim Lacefield (tracks: B3), Milcho Leviev (tracks: B1, B3), Roger Kellaway (tracks: B2), Yasuyuki Ishihara (tracks: A2)
- Soprano Saxophone – Ray Pizzi (tracks: B3)
- Synthesizer [Arp Strings, Arp Odyssey] – Milcho Leviev (tracks: B1)
- Trombone, Soloist – I. Nenov* (tracks: A1)
- Trumpet, Soloist – D. Kapitanov* (tracks: A1)
- Written-By, Arranged By – Milcho Leviev (tracks: A1)
NotesProduced by Milcho Leviev for Philippopolis Records. Mastered at Gold Star Studios, Hollywood. Mastering Engineer: Stan Ross. All compositions written and arranged by Milcho Leviev and published by Philippopolis Music (BMI). Front cover painting "The Golden Town" by Yoan Leviev. Cover design Grace Lawrence and Milcho Leviev
|TR-530||Milcho Leviev||Music For Big Band And Symphony Orchestra (LP, Album)||Trend||TR-530||US||1983|