Various - Japon - Musique Du Kabuki Et Du Jiuta-Mai = Japan - Kabuki And Jiuta-Mai Music FLAC album
Genre: Folk and World music
Title: Japon - Musique Du Kabuki Et Du Jiuta-Mai = Japan - Kabuki And Jiuta-Mai Music
FLAC version ZIP size: 1640 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1199 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1507 mb
Other Formats: MP2 DXD MP4 ASF DMF FLAC VQF
Musique Du Jiuta-Mai, Jiuta-Mai Music. Recorded on May 16, 1994 in Geneva, Switzerland.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Azuma Kabuki Musicians Nagauta Music 1954 (with liner notes). Mono Columbia LP. Sol Hurok with the co-operation of . Prince Takamatsu and the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs presents the Azuma Kabuki. Mitsu Men Komori (Kabuki Music). Provided to YouTube by Believe SAS Mitsu Men Komori (Kabuki Music) · Tokiwazu Kiyowada-dayu, Tokiwazu Waei-dayu, Kishizawa Shikisa XI, Kishizawa.
Kabuki is one of Japan's typical theater genres, and it is still very popular today. It was created in the 17th century by a woman. As its popularity grew, it quickly became an entirely male art. Music plays a vital role in Kabuki. It sets the time and place of event; it expressed the actors' sentiments, for example. There are two types of plays in Kabuki: epic plays which recount the feats and deeds of the samurai class, and a more popular repertoire recounting the lives of the peasant and merchant classes.
Tamatori (Jiuta-Mai Music). Various Artists - Topic. Japan (Kabuki And Jiuta-Mai Music). Auvidis, naïve, Believe. Released on: 1994-01-01.
nothingtoujp, Apr 20, 2013.
Musique Du Jiuta-Mai, Jiuta-Mai Music. Matrix, Runout: B 6809 MPO 04 @@@ 9. This high-quality CD offers three excerpts from different Kabuki plays (of three different styles) and two works from the Jiuta-Mai repertoire. All these pieces are more than 200 hundred years old.
|Musique Du Kabuki = Kabuki Music|
|1||Mitsu Men Komori||11:39|
|Musique Du Jiuta-Mai = Jiuta-Mai Music|
- Recorded At – Espace 2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Auvidis France
- Copyright (c) – Auvidis
- Made By – MPO
- Distributed By – Auvidis Distribution
- Drum [Narimono] – Fukuhara Tsurusuke* (tracks: 1, 3)
- Illustration, Cover [Illustration recto: Estampe de] – Kunisada Utagawa*
- Koto, Vocals – Nishimura Chidori* (tracks: 4, 5)
- Liner Notes [Textes de présentation] – Mary Honderich
- Narrator – Kanzaki Hideichi* (tracks: 5)
- Photography By [Estampe, photo] – Jonathan Watts
- Recorded By [Prise de son] – Philippe Hamilton
- Shamisen – Kishizawa Shikimatsu* (tracks: 1 to 3), Kishizawa Shikisa XI* (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Shamisen [Sangen], Vocals – Takizawa Kenichi II* (tracks: 4, 5)
- Vocals – Tokiwazu Kiyowaka-dayu* (tracks: 1 to 3), Tokiwazu Waei-dayu* (tracks: 1 to 3)
Notes[Total duration:] 61'15
Enregistrements réalisé à Genève le 16 mai 1994 par la Radio Suisse Romande / Espace 2 [Recorded in Geneva on 16th May 1994]
Illustration recto: Estampe [...] illustrant la pièce de Kabuki Yoshitune Sembonzakura (Les mille cerisiers de Yoshitune), jidaimono (pièce hstorique) du cycle Heike-Genji (coll. Laurent Aubert)
Saga Collection dirigée par Laurent Aubert (Ateliers d'ethnomusicologie, Genève) & Thomas Kayser (Musik der Welt in Basel)
℗ 1994 Auvidis © 1994 Auvidis
Made in France
℗ 1994 Auvidis France © 1994 Auvidis [on CD]
Packaging: jewel case with 12-page booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3 298490 068090
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): MPO [logo] B6809 @@@ 01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): B 6809 MPO 04 @@@ 9
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Distribution Code: AD 100
- Rights Society: D.P.