King Sounds And The Israelites - There Is A Reward FLAC album
Title: There Is A Reward
Style: Roots Reggae
FLAC version ZIP size: 1150 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1881 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1231 mb
Other Formats: APE FLAC MP3 ASF AAC MP1 AHX
KSILP 002. King Sounds And The Israelites. There Is A Reward (LP, Album). There Is A Reward (LP, Album, RE). King And The I. KSILP 003. UK.
Label variation: Blue fading into white background with red lettering. On this version, the catalog number is KSILP 003 on both the label and the cover. Gatefold sleeve comes with printed inner sleeves and a poster. Other Versions (1 of 1) View All. Cat.
King sounds you re my pilot. Born Roy Livingstone Plummer, . 948 in Saint Elizabeth Parish, Jamaica, King Sounds emigrated to the UK in 1964, having already made some recordings in Jamaica. Known simply as 'Sounds', he acted as an MC for reggae shows, and impressed Alton Ellis so much that Ellis gave him the name 'King Sounds'. His debut single was "Rock and Roll Lullaby", released in 1975. He formed the Grove Music collective in Ladbroke Grove with Mikey Campbell. He performed regularly with artists such as Aswad and at the Notting Hill Carnival, his. There Is a Reward (1985), King Sounds - with the Israelites. Strength to Strength (1988), King & I. I Shall Sing (1992), King & I.
Download from strength to strength king sounds and watch online to king sounds amp the israelites reggae rock lullabye, songs, movies, clip, hd, mp4, 3gp, avi for mobile and p. King Sounds & The Israelites - There Is A Reward. GNDGeneral . 1. K views8 Years ago. 00:03:33. King Sounds & The Israelites - Patches. RastaChaka . . 00:06:02. King Sounds & The Israelites - Ace Of Hearts. 00:05:47.
King Sounds & The Israelites - Book Of Rules. on Dec 23, 2010 by GNDGeneral. King Sounds & The Israelites - Greetings. King Sounds & The Israelites - Meadow. King Sounds & The Israelites - A Living Dub. on Aug 01, 2015 by RastaChaka. King Sounds Come Zion Side Happiness 79 08 Life.
The Exodus is the founding myth of the Israelites.
The Israelites asked for a king because it was God’s sovereign will that they should have one. This is an example of God’s providential concurrence in secondary causes .
Other passages also predicted that the Israelites would one day ask for a king. For example, God promised Jacob, A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will be among your descendants (Genesis 35:11). Similar references to future kings can be found in Genesis 36:31; 49:10; Numbers 24:7–9; and Deuteronomy 28:36. Why was asking for a king wrong? The Lord was to be the ruler of Israel. When the Israelites wanted a king like other nations had, they were rejecting their unique, set-apart position as God’s people. The nation whose God was to be the Lord alone was envious of the nations who followed false gods. More insights from your Bible study - Get Started with Logos Bible Software for Free! Related Topics: Why were the Philistines and the Israelites always at war?
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Book Of Rules
Written-By – B. Leywellyn*, H. Johnson*
|A2||There's A Reward
Written-By – King Sounds, Martin Augustin*
|A3||You're My Pilot
Written-By – B. B. Seaton*, King Sounds
Written By – Adapted
Written-By – Clifton Morrison*, (12th Tribes Of Israel) Vernon Carrington*
|B1||Reggae Rock Lullabye
Arranged By [Horns] – Clive HuntWritten-By – Man & Weil*
Written By – V. MillerWritten-By – King Sounds
|B3||Spend One Night
Written-By – King Sounds, Yabby U*
Written-By – King Sounds
Written-By – B. B. Seaton*, King Sounds
- Recorded At – Tuff Gong Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Music Mountain Studios
- Recorded At – Dynamic Sounds Studios
- Recorded At – Marcus Recording Studios
- Overdubbed At – Addis Ababa Studios
- Overdubbed At – Dynamic Sounds Studios
- Overdubbed At – Tuff Gong Recording Studio
- Overdubbed At – Marcus Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Tuff Gong Recording Studio
- Published By – Grove Music
- Distributed By – Jetstar
- Bass – Bagga Walker*, Flabba Holt*, Little Roots - Dr. Paul*
- Bass [Israelites] – Philip 'Bakes' Edwards*
- Brass – Davis Maden*, Dean 'Canon' Frazer*, Eddie Thornton*, Chico Chin*, Michael Rose*, Roland 'Nambo' Robbinson*
- Drums – Sly Dunbar, Style Scott
- Drums [Israelites] – Dennis 'Scrooge' Coke*
- Engineer [Over Dubs] – David Hamilton, Errol Brown , Martin Harrison , Ruddy Thomas, Scientist, Tim Hunt
- Executive-Producer – King Sounds
- Guitar, Harmony Vocals, Percussion [Israelites] – Martin "Tatta" Augustin*
- Harmonica – Tyrone Downie
- Harmony Vocals – BB Seaton*, Karon Wheeler*, Carol*, Claudia 'Fonz' Fountaine*, J.C. Lodge*, Jennifer Lara, Ken Booth*, Naomi Judah, Pam Hall, Pauline Brown Sugar*, Zoot Scully Simms*
- Keyboards, Harmony Vocals, Percussion [Israelites] – Clifton Bigga Morrison*
- Lead Vocals – King Sounds
- Liner Notes – Misouel Reuben Campell*, Vince Napthali*
- Mixed By – Chris*, Errol Brown
- Organ – Earl 'Wya' Lindon*
- Percussion – Bongo Herman, The Elders*, Sidney*, Zoot Sully Simms*
- Percussion [Israelites] – Steve 'Choch' Campbell*
- Photography By – Andell*, Paul*, Red Saunders
- Piano – Pablo Black
- Producer – King Sounds / Isrealites*
- Recorded By – Bunny Tom Tom, David Hamilton, Errol Brown , Ruddy Thomas, Tim Hunt
- Tenor Saxophone, Harmony Vocals, Percussion [Israelites] – Roger 'Solo' Guthrie*
NotesCatalog number KSILP 002 on the label but KSILP 003 on the cover.
|KSILP 003||King Sounds And The Israelites||There Is A Reward (LP, Album, RE)||King And The I||KSILP 003||UK||Unknown|