Johnny Cash - Live At Montreux 1994 FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Blues / Folk and World music
Title: Live At Montreux 1994
FLAC version ZIP size: 1795 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1798 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1679 mb
Other Formats: MP2 AHX AAC XM APE MP3 ASF
Live at Montreux is the name of live concert releases, on CD and/or DVD, by various musicians, usually referring to recordings at the Montreux Jazz Festival: Tori Amos: Live at Montreux 1991/1992. The Atlantic Family Live at Montreux (1978). Dennis Brown (1957–1999): Live at Montreux. Johnny Cash (1932–2003): Live at Montreux 1994 (DVD). Ray Charles (1930–2004): Live at Montreux 1997. Phil Collins (born 1951): Live at Montreux. Alice Cooper: Live at Montreux (CD/DVD). Miles Davis & Quincy Jones: Miles & Quincy Live at Montreux.
John R. "Johnny" Cash (February 26, 1932 – September 12, 2003), was an American singer-songwriter, actor, and author, who has been called one of the most influential musicians of the 20th century. Style:MLA Chicago APA. "Live At Montreux 1994 Album.
Johnny Cash was making a stunning career comeback following the release of his album "American Recordings" when he arrived in Switzerland for a special festival appearance, which was recorded for this home-video release.
Johnny Cash, an American icon, is captured in this amazing performance from the 1994 Montreux Jazz Festival. Going through 19 of his classics, including a guest appearance from his wife June on "Jackson", Cash gives a history lesson of sorts. At the time of the show, he had been recording for nearly 40 years, and he performs most of his biggest hits. Live at Montreux" is arguably Johnny Cash's greatest album. It combines the feel of attending a live concert, hearing his best-known songs & ballads as well as a few surprises, with seeing Johnny and June working their material and working the house together. I bought the DVD because I first saw the show on PBS and loved it. Love is a burning thing. P the man in black!! :o. .
1994 was to prove to be the great Johnny Cash's only appearance at the Montreux Festival. An added bonus is the guest appearance of his wife June Carter Cash on two tracks
Live At Montreux 1994. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50.
Johnny Cash Videos on Fanpop. Hooligan1, uptheirons and 2 others like this. Source: menmusicmovies.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Introduction By Claude Nobs|
|2||Folsom Prison Blues|
|4||Sunday Morning Coming Down|
|5||I Guess Things Happen That Way|
|6||I Walk The Line|
|7||Ring Of Fire|
|8||Ghost Riders In The Sky|
|9||Delia's Gone Solo|
|11||Bird On A Wire|
|12||Let The Train Blow The Whistle|
|13||The Beast In Me|
Featuring [With] – June Carter Cash
|17||Will The Circle Be Unbroken
Featuring [With] – John Carter Cash, June Carter Cash
|18||Orange Blossom Special|
|20||The Next Time I'm In Town|
- Copyright (c) – Montreux Sounds SA
- Copyright (c) – Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Eagle Eye Media
- Marketed By – Eagle Eye Media
- Pressed By – WWW.DISCUSA.COM
- Bass – Dave Roe
- Coordinator [Post-production] – Andree Buchler
- Coordinator [Production, For Eagle Vision] – Claire Higgins, Max Robertson
- Design [Original Montreaux Jazz Festival Poster] – Per Arnoldi
- Directed By [Montreux Sounds] – Thierry Amsallem
- Drums – W.S. Holland
- Executive-Producer [For Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd.] – Geoff Kempin, Terry Shand
- Executive-Producer [For Montreux Sounds Sa] – Claude Nobs
- Film Producer [Production Associate For Eagle Vision] – Melissa Roy
- Film Technician [Video Post-production] – Eric Glardon
- Guitar – Bob Wootton
- Liner Notes – Michael Heatley
- Other [Product Consultant For Eagle Vision] – Matt Friedman
- Photography By – Georges A. Braunschweig
- Technician [Audio Post-production] – Jean Ristori
- Vocals, Guitar – Johnny Cash
NotesRecorded live at the 1994 Montreux Jazz Festival.
Running time: 65 mins approx.
Video: DVD 5, 4:3 screen format
Audio: DTS Digital Surround Sound / Dolby Surround 5.1 / PCM Stereo
© 2005 Montreux Sounds SA
Artwork © 2005 Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd.
Photos © Georges A. Braunschweig
Manufactured, marketed and released in North America by Eagle Eye Media.
Eagle Eye Media is a division of Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 801213904297
- Other (ISRC): GB-C25-05-0008
- Matrix / Runout: EE 39042-9
- Matrix / Runout: WWW.DISCUSA.COM 03 12/16/05 DVD
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L785
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2D4C
|EREDV851GV||Johnny Cash||Live At Montreux 1994 (DVD-V, PAL)||Eagle Vision||EREDV851GV||Europe||2011|
|ST2D20200||Johnny Cash||Live At Montreux 1994 (DVD-V, Multichannel, NTSC)||Eagle Vision, Montreux Sounds, ST2 Video||ST2D20200||Brazil||2005|
|EV 426202||Johnny Cash||Live At Montreux 1994 (DVD-V, PAL)||Eagle Vision||EV 426202||France||2005|
|EREDV616||Johnny Cash||Live At Montreux 1994 (2xDVD-V, PAL)||Eagle Records||EREDV616||2005|
|EREDV460||Johnny Cash||Live At Montreux 1994 (DVD-V, PAL)||Eagle Vision||EREDV460||Europe||2005|