A-Musik - E Ku Iroju FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Jazz / Rock
Title: E Ku Iroju
Style: Free Jazz, Avantgarde, Experimental
FLAC version ZIP size: 1331 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1993 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1642 mb
Other Formats: MIDI VOC DMF AUD AIFF DTS AC3
E Ku Iroju is a music studio album recording by A-MUSIK (essive Rock) released in 1984 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. A Japanese short-lived obscurity A-MUSIK were temporarily formed as an experimental music ensemble featuring Taisho-Goto played by Ken'ichi TAKEDA, the project leader of this combo.
A-Musik – E Ku Iroju. Label: Zeitgenössische Musik Disk – DI-830.
Sadly another creation of A-MUSIK "Ikiteru Uchu Ni Mirarenakatta Yume Wo" has not been released, whilst they had disappeared from our sight. By the way, it's said A-MUSIK were founded as a short-lived temporary unit so that I'm afraid this "E Ku Iroju" might be a compilation, without any united whole. Every musician joining this combo should be a renowned, skilled one indeed, but it's a tough call in this commune not harmonization but serious music quarrels can be heard. I can appreciate this album much if it's simply a compilation, not a music theatre creation.
Album · 2000 · 12 Songs. 2000 Ululani Records. More By Ku'uipo Kumukahi. See All. Let's Hula With Ku'uipo - Hawai'i's Sweetheart of Hawaiian Music.
|1||El Puebro Unido Jamás Será Vencido|
|2||Vorwärz - Die Einheitsfrontlied - P'urip'a|
|4||There'll Never Be Another You|
- Backing Vocals – Djong-On Chon, Mineko Nakamura, Sanae Hara, Wataru Okuma, Yumi Katsuta
- Bass – Tatsuro Koyama
- Cello – Mamoru Yamamoto
- Drums – Akihiro Ishiwatari, Yoshio Kuge
- Engineer – Jun Sonohara, Katsumi Yanagida, Takafumi Sato
- Flute – Kenichi Takeda
- Guitar – Akihiro Ishiwatari
- Harmonium – Kenichi Takeda
- Koto – Kenichi Takeda
- Organ – Tori Kudo
- Organ [Moog] – Shuichi Chino
- Percussion – Masahiro Minowa
- Piano – Ryuichi Sakamoto, Tori Kudo
- Saxophone – Hideo Tokioka, Masami Shinoda, Onion Kamagasaki
- Synthesizer – Tori Kudo
- Trombone – Masahiko Kono
- Vocals – Ayuo Takahashi, Fumiko Takahashi, Kamura , Kenichi Takeda, Rorie Amanuma, Ryoko Miura
- Vocals [Whispering] – John Duncan
NotesRecorded at Our House Studio, Tokyo, Feb - July, 1983.
|DI-830||A-Musik||E Ku Iroju (LP)||Zeitgenössische Musik Disk||DI-830||Japan||1984|