John Watts - One More Twist FLAC album
Title: One More Twist
Style: New Wave, Pop Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1882 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1385 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1919 mb
Other Formats: RA WMA AAC AC3 MPC WAV AC3
Producer, Engineer – Richard Manwaring. Matrix, Runout: EMI UDEN 576122 @ 1 1-1-1-NI.
His first solo album, One More Twist, was released in 1982 along with the debut solo single, One Voice, and was followed in 1983 by The Iceberg Model (1983). This project incorporated Dexys Midnight Runners' brass section, strings, improvisations and experimental techniques usually associated with modern classical music. The Quick Quick Slow album (1984) followed, which he released as The Cry. Reveal, Watts' seventh studio album, appeared early in 1988. This included his biggest single success to date, "The Perfect Day"
Artist: John Watts Title: One More Twist Year Of Release: 1982 Label: EMI Genre: New Wave, Pop Rock Quality: WavPack (image+.
You can get here One More Twist Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. John Watts The Iceberg Model.
Release group by John Watts. Release group information.
John Watts split up Fischer-Z in summer of 1981. This performance from Cologne in 1982 is one of his first televised solo sets and includes solo and group material. He is accompanied on the show by Dave Purdye (bass & backing vocals) and Derek Ballard (drums & backing vocals) who backed him on his first solo album ‘One More Twist’. The set includes Fischer-Z anthems ‘Marliese’, ‘So Long’ and ‘Pretty Paracetemol’. John Watts is now recording again as Fischer-Z and is once again active on the European gig circuit.
This song is by John Watts and appears on the album One More Twist (1982) There's a smiling face on my wall. a manufactured visionWith no grey matter at all, this is no state to be i. ome call her perfect but I call it plastic, the suntan,The lip gloss, no need for elastic. You're only fulfilled if you own a LAGONDA andBeautiful people are bound to last longer.
|A5||That's Enough For Me||3:52|
|B1||I Know It Now||3:49|
|B2||Victims Of Fashion||3:58|
|B3||Speaking A Different Language||4:17|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Manufactured By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Art Direction, Design – Rob O'Connor
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Dave Purdye
- Drums, Electronic Drums [Syndrums], Backing Vocals – Derek Ballard
- Engineer [Assistant] – Howard Gray
- Guitar, Synthesizer, Lead Vocals – John Watts
- Photography By – Simon Fowler
- Producer, Engineer – Richard Manwaring
- Producer, Written-By, Arranged By – John Watts
NotesRecorded at The Manor, Christmas 1981.
Printed inner sleeve with lyrics, photos and credits.
Cat.# 07609 stated on inner sleeve.
On Cover: Printed in Holland.
On Label: Made In EEC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): 064-07609-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): 064-07609-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [Stamped], variant 1): 07609-A2 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [Stamped], variant 1): 07609-B2 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [Stamped], variant 2): 07609-A2 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [Stamped], variant 2): 07609-B2 1
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0542
|EMC 3402, OC 062 07 609||John Watts||One More Twist (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI||EMC 3402, OC 062 07 609||UK||1982|
|3C 064-07609||John Watts||One More Twist (LP, Album)||EMI||3C 064-07609||Italy||1982|
|10C 066-007.609||John Watts||One More Twist = Una Vuelta Más (LP, Album)||EMI||10C 066-007.609||Spain||1982|
|14C 062-07609||John Watts||One More Twist (LP, Album)||EMI||14C 062-07609||Greece||1982|
|11C 078-07609||John Watts||One More Twist (LP, Album)||EMI||11C 078-07609||Portugal||1982|