Antonio Adolfo - Continuidade FLAC album
Genre: Jazz / Latin / Pop music
FLAC version ZIP size: 1349 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1193 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1498 mb
Other Formats: AA VOC DMF MP1 MMF AC3 AIFF
Antonio Adolfo – Continuidade. Label: Artezanal – LP-A 004. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Drums, Percussion, Surdo – João Cortez.
Continuidade is a latin jazz music album recording by ANTONIO ADOLFO released in 1980 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette.
Antonio Adolfo is an important composer, having written songs recorded by many Brazilian and International artists. As an arranger, he worked for several musicians and singers. Viralata (1979) an instrumental classic album had mainly originals, and Continuidade (1980) had special guests. In 1984 Adolfo released through the label Funarte a tribute album dedicated to the compositions of Joao Pernambuco, with participation of No em Pingo D'agua. In 1981 he paid tribute to the great Brazilian composer Ernesto Nazareth, and in 1983, another tribute, this time, to Chiquinha Gonzaga, a seminal Brazilian female conductor, pianist, and composer, interpreting her songs in Viva Chiquinha Gonzaga.
About Antonio Adolfo. Antônio Adolfo was an important composer, having written songs recorded by Nara Leão, Marisa Gata Mansa, Ângela Rô Rô, Dóris Monteiro, O Grupo, Wilson Simonal, Geraldo Vespar, Leci Brandão, Emílio Santiago, Beth Carvalho, and Sérgio Mendes & Brasil '66, among others. The album had the participation of Joyce and Erasmo Carlos. Viralata (1979) had mainly originals, and Continuidade had special guests Viva Voz, Emílio Santiago, Hyldon, and Maurício Einhorn. The albums were propelled by shows throughout Brazil, together with artists like Tião Neto, Vítor Assis Brasil, Carmélia Alves, Oswaldinho do Acordeom, Alaíde Costa, Sidney Miller, Walter Queiroz, and Danilo Caymmi, among others.
CONTINUIDADE by ANTONIO ADOLFO. Now Playing 1 of 1. Ate Que Venha O Amor. Ate Que Venha O Amor by ANTONIO ADOLFO. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Cia. Dos Tecnicos, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
1 more album featuring this track. View full artist profile.
View all records by Antonio Adolfo for sale on CDandLP in LP, CD, 12inch, 7inch format. All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others.
|A1||Até Que Venha O Amor|
|A2||Já É Hora|
|A3||A Cada Dia Que Passa|
|A5||Venha No Passo|
|B1||Valsa Para Yolanda|
|B2||Deixa A Fonte Despejar|
|B3||Xote De Integridade|
- Recorded At – Estúdios da SIGLA
- Distributed By – Coomusa
- Manufactured By – Tapecar Gravações S.A.
- Accordion – Chiquinho*
- Acoustic Guitar, Bass – Jamil Joanes
- Alto Saxophone – Leo Gandelman
- Arranged By, Electric Piano, Synthesizer [Oberheim], Vocals, Written-By – Antonio Adolfo
- Drums – Picolé
- Drums, Percussion, Surdo – João Cortez
- Engineer – Nestor Vittiriti, Sérgio Luiz*
- Flute, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Zé Carlos
- Harmonica – Mauricio Einhorn (tracks: A3)
- Musical Assistance – Max Pierre, Mazola*, Otávio Burnier*, Raimundo Bittencourt*, Tuninho De Paula, Vera Roesler
- Pandeiro, Percussion – Mário Negrão
- Trombone – Serginho*
- Trumpet – Bidinho
- Vocals – Emilio Santiago (tracks: A3), Hyldon (tracks: A2), Zé Luiz* (tracks: B4), Silvio Cesar (tracks: B2), Viva Voz
- Written-By [Co-Writer] – Heber Fonseca (tracks: A5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A): LP A 004 A (T)
- Matrix / Runout (B): LP A 004 B (T)