Mozart, English Chamber Orchestra, Barry Tuckwell - Sinfonia Concertante For Winds • Quintet For Horn And Strings • Quintet For Piano And Winds FLAC album
Genre: Classical music
Title: Sinfonia Concertante For Winds • Quintet For Horn And Strings • Quintet For Piano And Winds
FLAC version ZIP size: 1528 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1706 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1464 mb
Other Formats: AA TTA WMA VOX APE AU VQF
Animated Cheerful Dignified/Noble. Director, Horn, Primary Artist.
The Quintet in E♭ major for Piano and Winds, K. 452, was completed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on March 30, 1784 and premiered two days later at the Imperial and Royal National Court Theater in Vienna.
Mozart: Sinfonia Concertante; Quintet for Horn and Strings; Quintet for Piano and Winds. Quintet for horn, violin, 2 violas & cello in E flat major, K. 407 (K. 386c).
The Sinfonia Concertante for Four Winds in E flat major is a work thought to be by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, for oboe, clarinet, horn, bassoon, and orchestra, K. 297b (Anh. C 1. 1).
Quintet For Piano And Winds, K452. Bassoon – Martin GattClarinet – Robert Hill (6)Horn – Barry TuckwellOboe – Derek WickensPiano – John Ogdon. Quintet For Horn And Strings, K407.
Sinfonia Concertante For Winds, Quintet For Horn And Strings, Quintet For Piano And Winds.
Sinfonia Concertante for flute, oboe, horn, bassoon and orchestra, K. Anh. 9/297B. List of compositions by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
Barry Tuckwell, horn & conductor English Chamber Orchestra.
|Sinfonia Concertante In E Flat, K.Anh. 9/297B|
|3||Andantino Con Variazioni||9:03|
|Quintet For Horn And Strings, K407/386c|
|Quintet For Piano And Winds, K452|
|7||Largo - Allegro Moderato||9:43|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Made By – PDO, Germany
- Recorded At – Henry Wood Hall, London
- Bassoon – Martin Gatt (tracks: 1 to 3, 7 to 9)
- Cello – Kenneth Harvey (tracks: 4 to 6 )
- Clarinet – Robert Hill (tracks: 1 to 3, 7 to 9)
- Composed By – Mozart*
- Conductor – Barry Tuckwell (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer – Colin Moorfoot (tracks: 4 to 9), John Pellowe (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Horn – Barry Tuckwell
- Oboe – Derek Wickens (tracks: 1 to 3, 7 to 9)
- Orchestra – English Chamber Orchestra (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Photography By – Fritz Curzon
- Piano – John Ogden* (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Producer – Paul Myers
- Viola – Ian Jewel (tracks: 4 to 6 ), Kenneth Essex (tracks: 4 to 6 )
- Violin – Kenneth Sillito (tracks: 4 to 6 )
NotesRecorded In June-July 1983
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 28942 13932 9
- Matrix / Runout: 421 393-2 01 #
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0171
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD
|421 393-2 , 421 393-2 DH||Mozart*, English Chamber Orchestra, Barry Tuckwell||Mozart*, English Chamber Orchestra, Barry Tuckwell - Sinfonia Concertante For Winds • Quintet For Horn And Strings • Quintet For Piano And Winds (CD, Album)||Decca, Decca||421 393-2 , 421 393-2 DH||Europe||1988|