Aṣa - Aṣa FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Folk and World music
Style: Folk Rock, Acoustic, Soft Rock, Folk
FLAC version ZIP size: 1885 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1708 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1670 mb
Other Formats: ASF MP4 DMF MPC APE XM AC3
by SH Staff July 8, 2018. Aṣa (Asha) is the debut studio album by Nigerian French singer Aṣa, released by Dramatico on January 1, 2007. Aṣa – Aṣa (Asha) Album Tracklist Below; 1. Jailer DOWNLOAD MP3. 2. 360° DOWNLOAD MP3.
Perhaps the only new thing about Åsa is the quality. It is top-notch, a far cry from the hiss of older black metal. But even that is not something all that new: other bands have also adopted a higher production sound. So, the question remains, why should one get this album? It's definitely different, though it does not exactly bring in techniques new to the black metal scene. One different thing is the very frequent use of acoustic guitars and/or melodic passages.
Aṣa (pronounced ) is a French songwriter and singer of Nigerian origin (born Bukola Elemide January 1st 1970, Paris, France). Nicknamed Aṣa (little hawk) because she often ran away and changed directions as a youngster, she returned to Lagos in Nigeria with her family at the age of two. Her mother was a shopkeeper and her father shot video reports for weddings. Signed to the Naïve label, Aṣa recorded her debut album with producer Christophe Dupouy, which has been hailed as one of the best African albums of 2007.
BPM Profile Aṣa. Album starts at 101BPM, ends at 144BPM (+43), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Aṣa. Bed of Stone. Beautiful Imperfection.
Redirected from Bukola Elemide). Aṣa (pronounced ) is a Nigerian French singer, songwriter, and recording artist. Her stage name "Aṣa" is pronounced "Asha" in Yoruba. Aṣa was born in Paris to Nigerian parents who were working and studying cinematography in France
Album Aṣa. Fire On The Mountain Lyrics. There is fire on the mountain And nobody seems to be on the run Oh, there is fire on the mountain top And no one is running I wake up in the morning Tell you what I see on my TV screen I see the blood of an innocent child And everybody's watching Now I'm looking out my window And what. Fire On The Mountain" Track Info. Written By Aṣa. Aṣa Aṣa.
Or consider a donation? End of year lists. Consequence of Sound.
The song is taken from our new album Åsa and it's named "En Hymne Til Våre Udødelige Forfedre" This song is accually from our first dem back in 1994 but has now been re-recorded for our new album Åsa. Категория. Автовоспроизведение Если функция включена, то следующий ролик начнет воспроизводиться автоматически.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar, Keyboards – Cobhams Asuquo
|5||Fire On The Mountain
Programmed By, Performer [All Instruments] – Benjamin Constant
Flute – Magic Malik
|7||No One Knows
Keyboards – Cobhams Asuquo
Acoustic Guitar – Asa*
Percussion – Bofi
Acoustic Guitar – Asa*, Pascal DanaëGuitar – Michaël OhayonPercussion, Drums – Bofi
- Acoustic Guitar – Cobhams Asuquo (tracks: 6), Michaël Ohayon (tracks: 2, 4, 7, 8, 10)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Cobhams Asuquo (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 8)
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Benjamin Constant (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8)
- Artwork By – François Galinier
- Backing Vocals – Asa* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 10), Cobhams Asuquo (tracks: 1 to 6, 7, 8), Janet Nowse (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 9)
- Bass – Laurent Vernerey (tracks: 2, 8 to 10)
- Cello – Emmanuelle Cohen (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8), Nadine Pierre (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8)
- Double Bass – Laurent Vernerey (tracks: 3, 6)
- Drums – Régis Cecarelli* (tracks: 3, 8, 9)
- Engineer – Christophe Dupouy, Sébastien Viguier
- Executive Producer – Marie Audigier
- Guitar – Pascal Danaë (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10)
- Mastered By [For Avrm Mastering] – Rodolphe Plisson
- Mastered By [For La Source] – Jean-Pierre Chalbos
- Mixed By – Christophe Dupouy (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6 to 10), Renaud Letang
- Mixed By, Producer [Additional] – Benjamin Constant (tracks: 2, 5), Sébastien Viguier (tracks: 2, 5)
- Photography – Benoît Peverelli
- Producer – Cobhams Asuquo
- Programmed By – Cobhams Asuquo (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7, 9)
- Viola – Françoise Gneri (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8), Jean-Paul Minali-Bella (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8)
- Violin – Ayako Tanaka (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8), Caroline Lasfargues (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8), Lyodoh Kaneko (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8), Virginie Buscail (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8)
- Written-By, Composed By – Asa* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10), Cobhams Asuquo (tracks: 5)
Notes2008 Japan Edition.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4562132121023
|WN145125||Aṣa||Aṣa (CD, Album)||Naïve||WN145125||France||2007|
|DRAMCD0036||Aṣa||Aṣa (CD, Album)||Dramatico||DRAMCD0036||UK & Ireland||2007|
|DWT70050||Aṣa||Aṣa (CD, Album)||Naïve, Mercer Street Records||DWT70050||US||2008|
|none||Aṣa||Aṣa (CD, Album)||Iyke The Don Entertainment||none||Nigeria||Unknown|
|cdjust 208||Aṣa||Aṣa (CD, Album)||Naïve||cdjust 208||South Africa||2007|