Attrition - Tearing Arms From Deities: 1980-2005 FLAC album
Title: Tearing Arms From Deities: 1980-2005
Style: Modern Classical, Electro, Synth-pop
FLAC version ZIP size: 1114 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1750 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1452 mb
Other Formats: AA AU RA TTA AA VOX MIDI
Band Name Attrition (UK). Album Name Tearing Arms from Deities 1980 -2005. 7. Beast of Burden 2005 (remix). 8. A'dam & Eva. 9. Interlude.
Artist: Attrition Genre: Rock Release Date: 08/29/2006 Label: Catalog Number: 2GodsCD Recording: Studio Length: 01:10:13 Format: C. Smiling At The Hypogonder Club (CD) Attrition. Tearing Arms From Deities: 1980-2005 (CD) Attrition. Jeopardy Maze (CD) Attrition. Tearing Arms From Deities: 1980-2005 (CD).
Give Your Opinion on Tearing Arms From Deities: 1980 - 2005. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
Tearing Arms from Deities. Tearing Arms from Deities. United States of Distribution, Two Gods Recording 2GODSCD.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Tearing Arms from Deities" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Attrition are an electronic music band, formed in Coventry, England in 1980 by Martin Bowes and Julia Niblock. The band emerged from the experimental post-punk scene of the early 1980s and, along with other groups such as Throbbing Gristle, Coil, Einstürzende Neubauten, and In the Nursery, greatl. ore . Year: 2006.
Attrition are an electronic music band, formed in Coventry, England in 1980 by Martin Bowes and Julia Niblock. members: Julia Waller since 1980.
Tearing Arms from Deities: 1980-2005 released: 2006. Dante's Kitchen released: 2004. The Hidden Agenda released: 2001. Keepsakes and Reflections released: 2001. Ephemera released: 2001. Heretic Angels released: 2000. The Hand That Feeds released: 2000.
Aretha is the twenty-sixth studio album by American singer Aretha Franklin. It was released on September 30, 1980 by Arista Records. This was the second album with this title to be released by the artist, and her first for Arista Records after a 12-year tenure with Atlantic Records.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Cosmetic Citizen (Stromkern Remix)
Remix – Stromkern
|4||A Girl Called Harmony
Mixed By – Mark Beswick
|5||Monkey In A Bin (PETA Version)
Bass – Jason SalmonMixed By – Terry Burrows
Mixed By – Curtis Schwartz
|7||Beast Of Burden (2005 Remix)||3:06|
|8||A'dam & Eva
Mixed By – Terry BurrowsSaxophone – Terry Burrows
Effects [Additional] – Garry CoxMixed By – Ludo Camberlin
|10||I Am (Eternity) (Classical Version)||4:09|
|12||The Mercy Machine (1997 Version)
Vocals – Julie Chambers
|13||For The Child||4:53|
|14||Into The Waves (2005 Remix)||5:49|
|15||A Few Of My Favourite Things (Full Version)||7:05|
|16||Fate Is Smiling
Bass – Pete Morris*Featuring – Alex NovakMixed By – Curtis SchwartzVocals – Marianne Teunissen
- Marketed By – Voiceprint
- Distributed By – Voiceprint
- Edited At – The Cage Studios
- Mastered At – The Cage Studios
- Recorded At – The Cage Studios
- Recorded At – Cabin Studios
- Recorded At – The Surgeon's Lab
- Recorded At – Berry Farm Studios
- Recorded At – Black Prince Studio
- Recorded At – The Terminal Kaleidoscope
- Recorded At – Anything But Studio
- Artwork [Cover, Manipulation] – Matt Lombard
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Ashley Niblock (tracks: 5 to 7, 11 to 14, 16)
- Keyboards, Vocals, Effects – Martin Bowes (tracks: 2 to 16)
- Mixed By, Compiled By, Edited By, Mastered By – Martin Bowes
- Photography By [Page I] – Matt Lombard
- Photography By [Page Ii] – Mark Miremont
- Photography By [Page Iii, Vi, Vii, Xi, Xv], Artwork By [Hand Logo] – Mark P. Lomax
- Photography By [Page Iv, X, Xiii, Xiv] – John Santerineross
- Photography By [Page V, Xii] – Mark Osborne
- Photography By [Page Viii, Ix] – E. Katie Holm
- Photography By [Page Xvi] – Robert Lapworth*
- Violin, Viola – Franck Dematteïs (tracks: 1, 10, 15)
- Vocals – Julia Waller* (tracks: 2 to 8, 10, 11, 13 to 15)
NotesFirst issue is a gatefold digipack with 16 pages booklet, machine-numbered limited to 2,000 copies. Printed track-list on backside digipack doesn't mention versions, only the booklet does.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 04388 66472 6
- Matrix / Runout: KEY 2GODSCD
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP76
|none||Attrition||Tearing Arms From Deities : 1980 - 2005 (CD, Comp, Promo)||Two Gods||none||UK||2006|