Atomic Opera - For Madmen Only FLAC album
Title: For Madmen Only
FLAC version ZIP size: 1940 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1120 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1864 mb
Other Formats: AAC AU MIDI MP2 ASF FLAC VQF
Atomic Opera are a hard rock band from Houston, Texas. Their style blends progressive rock, art rock, metal, medieval influences, and eastern music. Formed in September 1991, the band began when founding member Frank Hart moved from Missouri and joined forces with producer/manager Sam Taylor
This article has been rated as Low-importance on the project's importance scale. Fair use rationale for Image:For madmen only. Image:For madmen only. jpg is being used on this article.
In fact, the band's first effort, For Madmen Only, pretty much breached the gap between the aforementioned bands, providing a slightly less ambitious take on King's X brilliantly colored soundscapes (see "Joyride" and "War Drum") while dabbling in the Cowboy's "thrashier" tendencies (as in "Justice").
By: Atomic Opera (1994, Rock). More albums from Atomic Opera: Gospel Cola by Atomic Opera. View all albums . For Madmen Only. By: Atomic Opera (1994, Rock).
For Madmen Only is a rock album by the band Atomic Opera, released in 1994 (see 1994 in music). The album was produced by ZZ Top video producer Sam Taylor. Taylor is known for his production and management work with the band King's X early in their career. The title is a reference to a sign above a hidden door, to the Magic Theatre in Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse. The CD was out-of-print for many years until 2014, when in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the album's release, Frank Hart released a remastered reissue of the album, including three bonus tracks.
Ships from and sold by Twenty4Seven. Only 7 left in stock (more on the way).
Album by Atomic Opera. This Side of the Rainbow. New Dreams2014 Bonus tracks. MusicBrainz: For Madmen Only.
For Madmen Only is a rock album by the band Atomic Opera, released in 1994. The title is a reference to a sign above a hidden door, to the Magic Theatre in Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse Some Warner Bros
|4||I Know Better||4:16|
|5||All Fall Down||3:38|
|9||This Side Of The Rainbow||3:37|
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Giant Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Giant Records
- Recorded At – Rivendell Recorders
- Mixed At – Rivendell Recorders
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction, Cover, Layout, Illustration – Allison Smythe
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Jonas Velasco
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Mark Poindexter
- Engineer – Steve Ames
- Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Flamenco Guitar, Organ – Frank Hart
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By, Art Direction, Layout, Illustration – Frank Hart
- Producer, Recorded By – Sam Taylor
- Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Jonathan Marshall
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-24540-2 5
- Matrix / Runout: 1 24540-2 SRC**01 M2S2
|74321 18965 2||Atomic Opera||For Madmen Only (CD, Album)||Collision Arts||74321 18965 2||Germany||1994|
|9 24540-2||Atomic Opera||For Madmen Only (CD, Album)||Collision Arts||9 24540-2||US||1994|
|CANDY346||Atomic Opera||For Madmen Only (CD, Album, RM)||Rock Candy||CANDY346||Europe||2017|
|9 24540-4||Atomic Opera||For Madmen Only (Cass, Album)||Giant Records||9 24540-4||US||1994|
|BVCG-629||Atomic Opera||For Madmen Only (CD, Album)||Collision Arts||BVCG-629||Japan||1994|