Thirteen Nightmares - Shitride FLAC album
Style: Alternative Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1773 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1219 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1819 mb
Other Formats: MP4 MIDI AUD AC3 ADX MP1 AHX
Thirteen Nightmares - Saturday Lyrics. 6. So-Called Friends. 7. The Black and The White. 8. The Worst Day. Thirteen Nightmares Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
Thirteen Nightmares: The Worst Day, Blue House, Saturday и другие песни. Вся дискография, Радио, Концерты, рекомендации и похожие исполнители. Pravda Records: The First 25 Years.
Thirteen Nightmares - Shitride (LP, Album). Various 13 Nightmares - It Hurts To Be Murdered (Cass, MiniAlbum). Thirteen Nightmares - Shitride (LP, Album).
More by Thirteen Nightmares. More Thirteen Nightmares. Listen to Shitride now. Listen to Shitride in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Let It Be. Shitride 1989.
Lyrics for Shitride by Thirteen Nightmares. it's like to be free What it's like to be me What it"s like to be Heidi.
Read Thirteen: Nightmares from the story Lawfully Yours, Sarah by atouchofiman (An Undiscovered Muslimah) with 2,888 reads. Chapter Thirteen: Nightmares. I think Adil got upset. Not even a glance did Adil offer ever since I told him that I cared. I wanted to shrink to something small because I felt so guilty. But I didn't apologize because I thought that would only make things worse. I watched him remove his coat and wear a simple t-shirt. I watched the way his muscles flexed when he raised his arms.
The Invitation is the first major label album by English alternative rock band Thirteen Senses. Released on 27 September 2004 by Vertigo Records, it includes the singles "Do No Wrong", "Into the Fire", "Thru the Glass" and "The Salt Wound Routine".
|A1||The Black And The White||3:00|
|A2||When Angels Sleep||2:53|
|A4||Field Of Glass||3:35|
|B1||Let It Be||3:02|
|B2||The Worst Day||4:22|
- Copyright (c) – Pravda Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pravda Records Inc.
- Published By – Samovar Groovathon Music
- Recorded At – Black Sea Studios
- Recorded At – Two-Fer's Studio
- Bass, Vocals, Piano – Heidi Kiersten Ore*
- Drums, Artwork [Cover], Design [Cover] – Ronald Joseph Albertson*
- Engineer – George Amen, Greg Hill, Randy Watson
- Guitar, [Lead] Piano – Jonathan Patrick Taylor*
- Guitar, Vocals, Harmonica – Greggory-David Cosgrove*
- Photography By [Cover] – Ed Higgins
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Bernie McGinn
- Producer – Randy Watson (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B2, B4 to B6)