Ernesto Djedje - 79 Golozo FLAC album
Genre: Folk and World music
Title: 79 Golozo
Style: African, Soukous
FLAC version ZIP size: 1690 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1160 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1723 mb
Other Formats: AU MPC AHX MP2 MP4 MP1 AHX
Ernesto Djédjé (1948–1983) was an Ivorian musician from Daloa. His parents were Wolof and Bété. Djédjé began playing music at fifteen when he became a guitarist with Ivoiro Star, a leading dopé band, in 1962. He moved to Paris in 1968 and became a student. He continued to perform and made his first recording with Anoma Brou Felix in 1970 with the help of Manu Dibango.
Ernesto Djedje – 79 Golozo. Label: Siis – siis 004. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Country: Ivory Coast. Tenor Saxophone – Essindi Andre. Trumpet – Arthur Young, Ronny Buttacavoli. Written-By, Composed By, Arranged By, Vocals – Ernesto Djedje. Rights Society: SACEM.
Ernesto Djedje Golozo. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Les Garagistes Hommage à Ernesto Djedje.
Best of Ernesto Djédjé. 8 tracks · 27 October 2013.
Listen to music from Ernesto Djedje like Zibote. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Ernesto Djedje. Ernesto Djédjé (1948–1983) was an Ivorian musician from Daloa.
Label:SIIS Format:Vinyl, LP, Album Country:Ivory Coast Released:1979. A1 Pieli 00:00 A2 Golozo 06:51 B1 C'est La Vie 13:36 B2 Ziglibithy 20:32.
Слушать песню Ernesto Djedje онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound. Ernesto Djedje – Zigubithy. Ernesto Djedje – Ziboth. Ernesto Djedje – Assouna. Ernesto Djedje – Lola. Okoi Seka Athanase – Hommage Ernesto Djedje. Les Garagistes – Hommage Ernesto Djedje. Ernesto Djedje – Zibote. Ernesto Djedje – Zadie Bobo. Ernesto Djedje – Pieli. Ernesto Djedje – Gnizako.
|A2||C'est La Vie||7:10|
- Recorded At – Parisound Studio
- Mastered At – Stereophonic Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SIIS
- Copyright (c) – SIIS
- Made By – SIIS
- Alto Saxophone – Koffi Assale Best*
- Backing Vocals – Rachel Tchoungui
- Bass Guitar [Fender Bass], Drums – Sinah Leon
- Engineer – Pierre Charbault "Cool"*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Yvon Le Brecq*
- Executive-Producer, Art Direction – Konian Banny François
- Guitar, Crotales, Vocals – Yode-Jean*
- Keyboards, Saxophone, Clavinet – Mekongo Jean*
- Photography By – Konian Koffi Jacques*
- Tenor Saxophone – Essindi Andre
- Trumpet – Arthur Young, Ronny Buttacavoli*
- Written-By, Composed By, Arranged By, Vocals – Ernesto Djedje*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM