Berlin - Count Three & Pray FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Count Three & Pray
Style: Pop Rock, Synth-pop
FLAC version ZIP size: 1204 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1597 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1713 mb
Other Formats: AC3 DMF WMA MPC RA WAV MP4
Count Three & Pray is the fourth studio album by the American new wave band Berlin, released in 1986. It featured the hit single "Take My Breath Away", which was featured in the film Top Gun. All songs written by John Crawford, except where noted. Will I Ever Understand You" 4:42. You Don't Know" 4:28. Like Flames" (Rob Brill) 5:07. Heartstrings" (Brill, Crawford, Terri Nunn, Matt Reid) 4:13. Take My Breath Away" (Giorgio Moroder, Tom Whitlock) 4:12.
Album Name Count Three & Pray. Дата релиза 13 Октябрь 1986. Музыкальный стильNew-Wave. Владельцы этого альбома6. 1. Will I Ever Understand You.
Performer: Berlin Album: Count Three & Pray Label: Mercury. Count Three & Pray is the fourth studio album by the new wave band Berlin, released in 1986. Tracklist: - 01. Will I Ever Understand You (4:42) 02. You Don't Know (4:29) 03. Like Flames (5:07).
Will I Ever Understand You. You Don't Know. Sex Me, Talk Me. Pink And Velvet.
Count Three & Pray. Count Three & Pray. Seeing Berlin live many times, they have a bunch of stuff that didn't even make it to these albums. Just thankful that we have this album Count Three and Pray documented so we may enjoy it for years to come.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Will I Ever Understand You
Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Bob EzrinRecorded By, Mixed By – David TickleWritten-By – John Crawford
|A2||You Don't Know
Koto, Biwa – Osamu KitajimaProducer – BerlinProducer, Keyboards, Programmed By [Keyboards] – Andy RichardsProducer, Mixed By – Bob EzrinRecorded By – Ted HaytonShakuhachi – Masakazu YoshizawaWritten-By – John Crawford
Mixed By – Mike ShipleyProducer, Recorded By – Bob EzrinRecorded By – David TickleWritten-By – Rob Brill
Mixed By – Mike ShipleyProducer, Recorded By – Bob EzrinRecorded By – David TickleWritten-By – John Crawford, Matt Reid, Rob Brill, Terri Nunn
|A5||Take My Breath Away
Mixed By – Brian ReevesProducer, Mixed By, Written-By – Giorgio MoroderWritten-By – Tom Whitlock
Producer – BerlinProducer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Bob EzrinRecorded By, Mixed By – David Tickle
|B2||When Love Goes To War
Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Bob EzrinRecorded By – David TickleWritten-By – John Crawford
Producer – BerlinRecorded By, Mixed By – Bob Ezrin, David TickleWritten-By – Brian Fairweather
|B4||Sex Me, Talk Me
Mixed By – Mike ShipleyOrchestra [Orchestration] – Richard NilesPercussion – Louis Jardin*Producer – Berlin, Bob EzrinProducer, Keyboards, Programmed By [Keyboards] – Andy RichardsRecorded By – Ted HaytonWritten-By – John Crawford
|B5||Pink And Velvet
Bass [Fretless] – Patrick O'HearnProducer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Bob Ezrin, David TickleWritten-By – Ric Olsen, Terri Nunn
- Manufactured By – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram International
- Backing Vocals – George Merrill, John Lee Batdorf*, Lance Ellington, Tessa Niles, The Art Damage Choir, William Batstone
- Design – Janet Levinson
- Guitar – Alan Murphy, David Gilmour, Elliot Easton, Gene Black, Gregg Wright, Kane Roberts, Steve Dougherty, Ted Nugent
- Keyboards – Bob Ezrin (tracks: A1, A3 to B3, B5), Greg Kuehn (tracks: A1, A3 to B3, B5), Jun Sato (tracks: A1, A3 to B3, B5), Matt Reid (tracks: A1, A3 to B3, B5), Peter Robinson (tracks: A1, A3 to B3, B5)
- Mastered By [Original] – Steve Marcussen*
- Photography [Front Cover] – Dean Chamberlain
- Photography [Other] – Matthew Rolston, Rob Nunn
- Production Manager – Robert (Ringo) Hrycyna*
- Programmed By [Synclavier] – Gary Barlough
- Recorded By [Additional] – Bob Mithoff, Dave Concors, Michael Rosen , Peter Lewis, Russ Castillo, Steve Strassman*, Tom Whitlock
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Charlie Brocco, Jeff Bennett , Paul Gomersall, Robin Lain*, Steve Lyon, Tom Nist
Notes℗1986 Phonogram International, except A5 ℗1986 CBS, Inc.
Manufactured by Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd., Tokyo
Recorded at One on One, Village Recorder, Producers I and II, Amigo Studios, The Manor, Air Studios in London.
Mixed at One on One, Village Recorder, Producers I and II, Amigo Studios, A&M Studios, Master Control and Oasis Studios.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|GHS 24121||Berlin||Count Three & Pray (LP, Album)||Geffen Records||GHS 24121||US||1986|
|M5G 24121||Berlin||Count Three & Pray (Cass, Album, Club)||Geffen Records||M5G 24121||US||1986|
|9 24121-2, 2-24121||Berlin||Count Three And Pray (CD, Album, RE)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records||9 24121-2, 2-24121||US||1997|
|M5G 24121||Berlin||Count Three And Pray (Cass, Album, AR,)||Geffen Records||M5G 24121||US||1986|
|830 586-1||Berlin||Count Three & Pray (LP, Album)||Mercury||830 586-1||Brazil||1986|