Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine XX FLAC album
Genre: Hip-hop and RAP / Rock
Title: Rage Against The Machine XX
Style: Funk Metal
FLAC version ZIP size: 1466 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1145 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1443 mb
Other Formats: AA AUD DTS MIDI MP2 TTA AC3
Rage Against the Machine is the eponymous debut studio album by American rock band Rage Against the Machine, released on November 3, 1992 by Epic Records. The album peaked at number 1 on the US Billboard Heatseekers chart and number 45 on the US Billboard 200. The cover features a photo of the self-immolation of Thích Quảng Đức, a Vietnamese Buddhist monk, in Saigon in 1963. The monk was protesting President Ngô Đình Diệm's administration for oppressing the Buddhist religion.
Rage Against the Machine. SME (от лица компании "Epic Associated"); Warner Chappell, UBEM, PEDL, LatinAutor, Wixen Music Publishing, SOLAR Music Rights Management, BMI - Broadcast Music In. União Brasileira de Compositores, LatinAutor - ACODEM" и другие авторские общества (20). Rage Against The Machine.
02. Killing In The Name. 03. Take The Power Back. 04. Settle For Nothing. 05. Bullet In The Head.
Album · 1992 · 31 Songs. Fueled by frontman Zack de la Rocha's rap-a-tat mic attack, Rage Against the Machine's debut album is a master class in mashing hip-hop with hard rock. four-piece piles on pummeling rhythms and slicing guitar grooves, topping them with incendiary lyrics that give power back to the people. Key to this manifesto is the rugged "Know Your Enemy," which drafts Tool's Maynard James Keenan for an all-out assault on the American Dream.
Rage Against the Machine Tracklist. 2. Killing in the Name Lyrics. 3. Take the Power Back Lyrics. It contains a still photo of Vietnamese Buddhist monk Thích Quảng Đức during his self-immolation in 1963. Rage Against the Machine Q&A.
1991, 2012 Sony Music Entertainment/℗ 1992, 2012 Sony Music Entertainment.
Probably the first album to successfully merge the seemingly disparate sounds of rap and heavy metal, Rage Against the Machine's self-titled debut was groundbreaking enough when released in 1992, but many would argue that it has yet to be surpassed in terms of influence and sheer brilliance - though countless bands have certainly tried. This is probably because the uniquely combustible creative relationship between guitar wizard Tom Morello and literate rebel vocalist Zack de la Rocha could only burn this bright, this once.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Killing In The Name||5:13|
|3||Take The Power Back||5:36|
|4||Settle For Nothing||4:47|
|5||Bullet In The Head||4:46|
|6||Know Your Enemy
Percussion [Trashcan] – Stephen PerkinsVocals [Additional] – Maynard James Keenan
|8||Fistful Of Steel||5:30|
|12||Bullet In The Head (live)|
|13||Take The Power Back (live)|
- Distributed By – Epic Legacy Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- A&R – Michael Goldstone
- Art Direction – Nicky Lindeman, Rage Against The Machine
- Bass – Timmy C.*
- Drums – Brad Wilk
- Executive Producer – Rick Rubin
- Guitar – Tom Morello
- Legal [Legal Representation] – Jamie Young, Ziffren, Brittenham & Branca
- Lyrics By – Zack De La Rocha
- Management [Business Manager] – Breslauer, Jacobson, Rutman & Sherman Inc., Jenny Carr
- Management [Career Direction] – Warren Entner, W.E.M.*
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Photography By – Associated Press, Lindsey Brice
- Producer – GGGarth, Rage Against The Machine
- Recorded By – GGGarth, Stan Katayama
- Recorded By [Additional, Assistant] – Craig Doubet
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Jeff Sheehan
- Vocals – Zack De La Rocha
- Written-By, Arranged By – Rage Against The Machine
Notes© 1992, 2012 Sony Music Entertainment / ℗ 1992,1993, 2012 Sony Music Entertainment / Distributed by Epic
A division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Additional recording at Scream Studios, Studio City, CA.
Mixed at Qantum Studios, Jersey City, NJ.
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
No samples, keyboards or synthesizers used in making of this recording.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 8765-41234-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: 231112 SNM1499 88765412342
- Mastering SID Code: IFPILN41
- Mould SID Code: IFPI PH04
|ZK 52959||Rage Against The Machine||Rage Against The Machine (CD, Album)||Epic Associated||ZK 52959||US||1992|
|752.230/2-472224||Rage Against The Machine||Rage Against The Machine (CD, Album, RE)||Epic Associated||752.230/2-472224||Brazil||Unknown|
|88765411081||Rage Against The Machine||Rage Against The Machine XX (LP, Album, Pic, RE, RM)||Epic Associated, Legacy||88765411081||US||2012|
|SMM 505064 2||Rage Against The Machine||Rage Against The Machine (CD, Album, RP, Dig)||Sony Music Media||SMM 505064 2||Europe||2001|
|KPAMC-A 049||Rage Against The Machine||Rage Against The Machine (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||K.P.A. Records||KPAMC-A 049||Russia||1992|