Hazel O'Connor - Sons And Lovers FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Pop music
Title: Sons And Lovers
Style: New Wave, Synth-pop
FLAC version ZIP size: 1409 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1188 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1640 mb
Other Formats: WMA AA AAC RA FLAC XM ADX
9. Ain’t It Funny More albums from Hazel O'Connor: Alive And Kicking In LA by Hazel O'Connor. Live In Berlin by Hazel O'Connor. Smile by Hazel O'Connor. Future by Hazel O'Connor. Here She Comes by Hazel O'Connor. Breaking Glass by Hazel O'Connor. Cover Plus by Hazel O'Connor.
Sons and Lovers was originally release in 1980 as the follow-up to her first album, the soundtrack to Breaking Glass (a film in which she also starred, of course). The album was produced by Nigel Gray and features the UK top ten hit D-Days (which stands for Decadent Days). This expanded single disc reissue actually features three versions of that song: the album version, the better known Tony Visconti remixed version and the alternate New version dating from 1981 This reissue is presented as a digi-pak and comes with a richly illustrated lyric booklet with an introduction from Hazel O’Connor herself. It will be released on 30 March 2018. Sons and Lovers expanded CD. Shop.
Band Name Hazel O'Connor. Album Name Sons and Lovers. 6. Do What You Do. 04:36.
Lead Vocals – Hazel O'Connor. Producer – Nigel Gray. Saxophone – Wesley Magoogan. Sleeve – Edward Bell. Written By – Hazel O'Connor (tracks: A1 to A6, B1 to B3, B5, B6), Traditional (tracks: B4). Notes. Sons And Lovers (LP, Album). Albion Records, Ariola. 203 215-320, 203 215. Netherlands.
Hazel O'Connor (born 16 May 1955) is a British singer-songwriter and actress. She became famous in the early 1980s with hit singles "Eighth Day", "D-Days" and "Will You", as well as starring in the film Breaking Glass. O'Connor was born in Coventry, England. She is the daughter of a soldier from Galway who settled in England after the Second World War to work in a car plant.
Style: pop. Album year: 1994. Hazel O'Connor - Sons And Lovers 04:40. Hazel O'Connor - Glass Houses 03:22. Hazel O'Connor - Ain't It Funny 04:01. Hazel O'Connor - Danny Boy 02:33. Hazel O'Connor - Bye Bye 03:22. Hazel O'Connor - Time 03:17. Hazel O'Connor's Beach - Hazel O'Connor. See The Writing On The Wall - Hazel O'Connor. Fighting Back - Hazel O'Connor. Ignite - Hazel O'Connor.
|A3||Who Will Care?||3:19|
|A6||Do What You Do||4:36|
|B1||Sons And Lovers||4:37|
|B3||Ain't It Funny||3:58|
|B6||Time (Ain't On Our Side)||3:17|
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Distributed By – Ariola
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Albion Records
- Copyright (c) – Albion Records
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Arranged By – Hazel O'Connor (tracks: B4)
- Bass – Gary Tibbs, Wild Oscar
- Drums – Ed Case*
- Guitar – Neil O'Connor
- Keyboards – Andy Qunta
- Producer – Nigel Gray
- Saxophone – Wesley Magoogan
- Sleeve – Edward Bell
- Written-By – Hazel O'Connor (tracks: A1 to B3, B5, B6), Traditional (tracks: B4)
℗ © 1980 Albion Records Ltd.
Ariola-Eurodisc GmbH., München
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 5952
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): S 203 215 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): S 203 215 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): 203215 A-1 /80 S Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): 203215 B-1 /80 S Made in Germany
- Pressing Plant ID (Embossed on B-side label): Sonopress "bass clef" symbol
|ALB 104||Hazel O'Connor||Sons And Lovers (LP, Album)||Albion Records||ALB 104||UK||1980|
|203 215-320, 203 215||Hazel O'Connor||Sons And Lovers (LP, Album)||Albion Records, Ariola||203 215-320, 203 215||Netherlands||1980|
|SP-4852||Hazel O'Connor||Sons And Lovers (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-4852||Canada||1980|
|LP 3316||Hazel O'Connor||Sons And Lovers (LP)||Panarecord||LP 3316||Italy||1980|
|201874||Hazel O'Connor||Sons And Lovers (LP, Album)||Albion Records, Virgin||201874||France||1981|