Harry Miller - Different Times, Different Places - Volume Two FLAC album
Title: Different Times, Different Places - Volume Two
Style: Contemporary Jazz, Free Jazz
FLAC version ZIP size: 1843 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1633 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1211 mb
Other Formats: TTA MIDI AU MP2 APE MOD RA
Different Times, Different Places (CD, Album, Mono). Different Times, Different Places - Volume Two (CD, Album).
Performing arts in New York, New York. It wasn't until I played it through a few times that I realized Harry was just as comfortable playing the background as other members of his quartet took there turns at solos. I think I am going to bring Umbrella to Thanksgiving diner this year. In general the album will be a hit with any jazz music lover but even if you think it's not for you - you would be surprised what a great listen the album is. The only thing that would make it better would be having at least one composition on it with just piano, or with minimal accompaniment of other instruments, but that's just an opinion of someone who loves piano music � in general I am very impressed with the music on this album. I highly recommend it!
Harold Simon Miller (25 April 1941 - 16 December 1983) was a South African jazz double bassist who settled in Europe, becoming one of the UK jazz scene's "most vibrant and dynamic talents". Miller was born in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. He began his career as a bassist with Manfred Mann, and went to settle in London, England.
Glenn Miller Masterpieces, Volume II is an album by bandleader Glenn Miller, released on RCA Victor in 1947, consisting of a collection of four 10" 78 RPM discs, released as RCA Victor P189 as part of the RCA Victor Musical Smart Set series. The album was number one for a total of 6 weeks on the Billboard album charts in 1947. The collection was a follow-up to the 1945 compilation album Glenn Miller.
Glenn Miller Volume Two Album has 10 songs sung by Glenn Miller. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Glenn Miller Volume Two songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp. d t img img'). Check spam folder if you don't find it in your inbox.
Download Presentation. Amazingly Places For Camping In Himachal -Different places of camping in himachal pradesh camping in bir billing – if. Magnificent Places To Visit In Alabama -Know about all the places to visit in alabama. enjoy visiting the most amazing. Top 14 Most Stunning Places in Wayanad -Here we are listing 14 most stunning places in.
Run On Sentences, Volume Two. 3 years ago 3 years ago. Larry Fisherman.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ogun Recording Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Ogun Recording Ltd.
- Published By – Ogun Publishing Co.
- Pressed By – GZ Media – BB0720
- Bass, Composed By – Harry Miller
- Compiled By – Michael King
- Design, Graphics [Reprographics] – David Ilic
- Drums – Louis Moholo-Moholo*
- Guitar – Bernie Holland (tracks: 1)
- Liner Notes – Matthew Wright
- Mastered By – Martin Davidson
- Painting [Front Cover] – Ellie Payne
- Photography By [Back Cover Detail From An Original Photograph By] – Rob Sotemann*
- Piano – Keith Tippett (tracks: 2 to 4)
- Producer – Hazel Miller
- Saxophone – Alan Wakeman (tracks: 1 to 4), Trevor Watts
- Trombone – Alan Tomlinson (tracks: 5 to 7)
- Trumpet – Dave Holdsworth (tracks: 5 to 7)
NotesTrack 1: December 1977
Tracks 2 to 4: August 1978
Tracks 5 to 7: September 1982
Tracks 1 & 7 published by Ogun Publishing Co.
Tracks 2 to 6 published by MCPS/PRS.
℗ & © 2016 Ogun Recording Limited
Gatefold digifile CD
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 020675 572423 >
- Label Code: LC 3519
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD02
- Matrix / Runout: BB0720 OGCD045
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5J35
- Rights Society: PRS-MCPS