18th Dye - Done FLAC album
Style: Indie Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1547 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1189 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1504 mb
Other Formats: MMF DXD MIDI WMA WAV XM AHX
Scoring Iain Burgess as album producer was a good enough stroke of luck for 18th Dye on their album debut, but it wouldn't have meant a thing if the band didn't have the songs to produce, and they did. Done is one of those records where what initially might sound a bit obvious or common - their combination of fuzz and relaxation was hardly out of place in the post-Nirvana indie-rock world of 1992 - actually has much more to it than is seems on first blush.
18th Dye. Profile: Berlin based noise rock band formed in 1992 by Sebastian Büttrich (vocals/guitar), Heike Rädeker (vocals/bass) and Piet Bendtsen (drums).
Artists 18th Dye Done. This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page.
Done (18th Dye album). Beggars Group purchased 50% of Matador in 2002 and took over the worldwide marketing.
1994 studio album by 18th DyeDoneStudio album by 18th DyeReleased5 May 1994RecordedJun 1992GenreNoise rockLabelMatador RecordsProducerIain Bu. Done is the debut album by 18th Dye, originally released in 1994. Sebastian Büttrich – vocals, Guitar. Heike Rädeker – vocals, Bass Guitar. Piet Bendtsen – drums.
English (UK) · Русский · Українська · Suomi · Español. Rockomondo, Joli Foutoir published a note.
|A2||Whole Wide World|
|A3||9 Out Of 10|
|B1||To A Sunny Day|
|B2||Can You Wink?|
- Recorded At – Vielklang Studio, Berlin
- Mixed At – Vielklang Studio, Berlin
- Mastered At – Trutone Mastering Labs
- Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Artwork [Cover] – Heike*, M.Bulgrin*
- Drums – Piet Breinholm Bendtsen*
- Engineer – Iain Burgess, Peter Deimel
- Lacquer Cut By – Phil Austin
- Photography By [Dye Photo] – Reptile
- Producer – 18th Dye, Iain Burgess
- Vocals, Bass – Heike Rädeker
- Vocals, Guitar – Sebastian Büttrich
NotesRecorded & Mixed at Vielklang Berlin Week 27 1992.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): OLE-117-A Pa11-94
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): MASTERED BY TRUTONE SRC
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): OLE-117-B-RE-1 Pa11-94
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): MASTERED BY TRUTONE SRC
|RAIN 003 CD, RAIN 003CD||18th Dye||Done (CD, Album)||Cloudland, Cloudland||RAIN 003 CD, RAIN 003CD||Denmark||1992|
|CHÉ 12 LP||18th Dye||Done (10", Album, Ltd, Num)||ché||CHÉ 12 LP||UK||1994|
|CHÉ 12 CD||18th Dye||Done (CD, Album, RE)||ché||CHÉ 12 CD||Denmark||1994|
|RAIN 003||18th Dye||Done (LP, Album)||Cloudland||RAIN 003||Denmark||1992|
|OLE 117-2||18th Dye||Done (CD, Album)||Matador||OLE 117-2||US||1994|