Sertab Erener - Sertab Erener FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Pop music
Title: Sertab Erener
Style: Pop Rock, Europop
FLAC version ZIP size: 1258 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1992 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1252 mb
Other Formats: DMF MP3 VOC DXD ADX VQF MIDI
Sertab Erener (born 4 December 1964) is a Turkish singer, songwriter and composer. With her coloratura soprano voice, she started working as a backing vocalist for Sezen Aksu, and with Aksu's help she released her first studio album in the 1990s. Because of her education in classical music, she initially had difficulties in performing pop music
Turkish pop singer Sertab Erener's discography consists of eleven studio albums, one live album, three compilation albums, one cover album, three extended plays (EP), and fifteen singles. After graduating from Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University, she worked as a backing vocalist for Sezen Aksu, and released her first studio album Sakin Ol! in 1992, which sold more than a million copies. In 1994, her second studio album, Lâ'l, was released, followed by Sertab Gibi in 1997.
Songs in album Sertab Erener - The Best Of Sertab Erener (2007).
All about Sertab Erener. Altri album di Sertab Erener.
Sertab Erener (born December 4, 1964, Istanbul, Turkey) is a well-known Turkish pop star, who won the Eurovision Song Contest 2003 with Every Way That I Can in Riga, Latvia. She was originally educated professionally as an opera singer and has a well-tamed soprano voice. However, she proceeded to establish herself in popular music.
This album is one of the best album of Turkish Pop Music. It has the greatest hits of all times.
|5||Tek Başına (Da Troppo Tempo)|
|7||Sarıl Bana (Gnossienne No. 1)|
|10||Gece Kraliçesi (O Zittre Nicht, Mein Lieber Sohn)|
- Recorded At – Stüdyo Quadropro
- Recorded At – İmaj Studio
- Mixed At – İmaj Studio
- Mastered At – İmaj Studio
- Pressed By – Sinan Mizrahi
- Pressed By – Onur Ofset
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment Türkiye Ticaret A.Ş.
- Pressed By – Odeon – 304699
- Arranged By – Atilla Özdemiroğlu* (tracks: 9), Demir Demirkan (tracks: 1 to 8, 10), Fahir Atakoğlu (tracks: 9)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Atilla Özdemiroğlu*
- Backing Vocals – Elif Ersoy, Emre Altuğ, Şebnem Ferah
- Bass – İsmail Soyberk
- Clarinet – Mustafa Süder
- Classical Guitar – Erdem Sökmen
- Davul [Acoustic], Percussion – Erhan Seçkin
- Design [Graphics] – Erdem Suyolcu
- Design [Logo] – Uğurcan Ataoğlu
- Duduk – Erhan Tekin*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Suat Yılmaz
- Lyrics By – Abdülhak Hamid* (tracks: 6), Aysel Gürel (tracks: 1 to 4, 8, 9), Ülkü Aker (tracks: 5)
- Music By – Demir Demirkan (tracks: 3, 4), Erik Satie (tracks: 7), Fahir Atakoğlu (tracks: 9), Fuat Güner (tracks: 8), Hafız Sesyılmaz (tracks: 6), Sertab Erener (tracks: 1, 4), Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (tracks: 10)
- Music By [Uncredited] – Giancarlo Colonnello (tracks: 5), Luigi Albertelli (tracks: 5)
- Other [Costume] – Arzu Özbakış
- Other [Makeup] – Hamiyet Akpınar
- Percussion – Kemal Taşpınarlı (tracks: 6,10), Yaşar Akpençe (tracks: 6,10)
- Photography By – Taner Yılmaz*
- Piano [Acoustic] – Fahir Atakoğlu
- Producer, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Programmed By – Demir Demirkan
- Recorded By – Alp Turaç
- Recorded By, Edited By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Çağlar Türkmen
- Soprano Saxophone – Levent Altındağ
- Strings – Taşkın Sabah ve Grubu, İstanbul Oda Orkestrası Grubu*
- Written-By – Murat Hasarı (tracks: 2)
NotesRepress from 2006 according to Matrix / Runout.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099749 447127
- Matrix / Runout: 4944712 ODEON-304699-A1 06-06
|COL 494471 2, 4944712000||Sertab Erener||Sertab Erener (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||COL 494471 2, 4944712000||Turkey||1999|
|COL 494471.4||Sertab Erener||Sertab Erener (Cass, Album)||Columbia||COL 494471.4||Indonesia||1999|
|88985406201||Sertab Erener||Sertab Erener (LP, Album)||Sony Music||88985406201||Turkey||2017|
|COL 494471 4||Sertab Erener||Sertab Erener (Cass, Album)||Columbia||COL 494471 4||Turkey||1999|