Shadowfax - The Odd Get Even FLAC album
Genre: Jazz / Rock / Folk and World music
Title: The Odd Get Even
Style: Fusion, Contemporary Jazz, Folk
FLAC version ZIP size: 1628 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1537 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1756 mb
Other Formats: AC3 VOC AHX MP4 DXD DMF ASF
Shadowfax - The Odd Get Even (03:32, 320Kb/s). Shadowfax - Boomerang (04:15, 320Kb/s). Shadowfax - Changing of the Guard (03:32, 320Kb/s). Shadowfax - Her Dress Hangs There (05:12, 320Kb/s). Shadowfax - A Pause in the Rain (03:54, 320Kb/s). Shadowfax - 1001 Nights (04:25, 320Kb/s). Shadowfax - One Winter Morning (04:11, 320Kb/s). On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: The Odd Get Even (2019).
Producer – Robert Margouleff, Shadowfax. P) & (C) 1990 Private, In. Private Music Distributed in the USA by BMG Distribution Mfg. for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. under License. Other Versions (5 of 7) View All.
Shadowfax - The Odd Get Even CD Private Music 10 trx Chuck Greenberg. This album, like the majority of Shadowfax output, declines to have any character. Light, ambiguous ethnic beats form the backdrop of slight unchallenging melodies. The majority of the creativity went into the song titles, like Hey! Your Hat's On Backwards and How Much Does Zimbabwe?. Get "Watercourse Way, don't bother with any of the others.
The sound was far more powerful and dramatic, and worth hearing for that, although early listeners had some adjusting to do. Track Listing.
I loved, "A Thousand Teardrops. The rest of the album was nice. Pleasant background music. One person found this helpful.
Shadowfax chronology. The Odd Get Even (1990). Magic Theater (1994). Esperanto is the ninth studio album by new-age/jazz group Shadowfax. It was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best New Age Album in 1993, losing out to Enya's Shepherd Moons. The cover art is by Mimi LaPlant. Additional personnel.
|2||One Winter Morning||4:25|
|4||A Pause In The Rain||3:53|
|5||Her Dress Hangs There||5:11|
|6||Changing Of The Guard||3:32|
|8||The Odd Get Even||3:31|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Private, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Private, Inc.
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Recorded At – Alpha Studios, Burbank
- Recorded At – Amigo Studios
- Mixed At – Amigo Studios
- Pressed By – Disctronics H – 14256
- Alto Flute, Flute [Alto, Soprano, Wood], Soprano Saxophone, Lyricon – Chuck Greenberg
- Art Direction, Design – Norman Moore
- Bass [Electric, Fretless, String] – Phil Maggini
- Cello – John Bisharat
- Chimes, Cymbal, Drums, Programmed By, Tabla, Caxixi, Shaker, Angklung, Percussion [Pedals] – Stuart Nevitt
- Engineer, Mixed By – Robert Margouleff
- Engineer, Mixed By [Assistant] – Brant Biles
- Guitar, Tambourine, Vocals, Maracas, Mbira, Angklung – G.E. Stinson
- Percussion, Tabla – John Bergamo
- Photography By – Marlene Rosenberg
- Producer – Robert Margouleff, Shadowfax
- Synthesizer [Synclavier, Kawai, Roland D50], Programmed By, Computer, Sampler, Sequenced By, Grand Piano – David Lewis
- Synthesizer, Synthesizer [Synclavier], Programmed By – Todd Yvega
- Synthesizer, Violin, Viola, Violin [Electric, Midi] – Charles Bisharat*
Notes(P) & (C) 1990 Private, Inc., Private Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 1005-82065-2 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 010058206521
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): W.O. 14256-1 20652P MADE BY DISCTRONICS (H)
|2065-2-P||Shadowfax||The Odd Get Even (CD, Album, Club)||Private Music||2065-2-P||US||1990|
|P2 2065||Shadowfax||The Odd Get Even (CD, Album, Club)||Private Music||P2 2065||US||1990|
|410708||Shadowfax||The Odd Get Even (Cass, Album, Club)||Private Music||410708||Germany||1990|
|210 708||Shadowfax||The Odd Get Even (LP, Album)||Private Music||210 708||Germany||1990|
|260 708||Shadowfax||The Odd Get Even (CD, Album)||Private Music||260 708||US||1990|