Exempts E & The Trinity - Be Proud Of Jah FLAC album
Genre: Reggae / Folk and World music
Title: Be Proud Of Jah
Style: African, Reggae
FLAC version ZIP size: 1384 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1267 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1400 mb
Other Formats: XM MMF MP4 APE DXD DTS WMA
The Trinity is the third album by dancehall artist Sean Paul, released in the United States by Atlantic Records on 27 September 2005 (see 2005 in music).
Sonnet X, also known by its opening words as "Death Be Not Proud", is a fourteen-line poem, or sonnet, by English poet John Donne (1572–1631), one of the leading figures in the metaphysical poets of seventeenth-century.
Exempts E & The Trinity – Be Proud Of Jah. Exempts E & The Trinity – Be Proud Of Jah. Conditions : VG Sleeve is ok with writes.
Track 5 from Jah9's debut album, 'New Name'. Gratitude is fuel for the actions I partake in so in doing what I love I get to keep it up Perceptions leave much room to be mistaken so in doing what I say I word is covenant.
Warriors of Jah (2017) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more.
|A1||Teach Me Right|
|A2||Stone No Serpent|
|B1||Be Proud Of Jah|
|B2||Get Up 'N' Dance|
|B3||Ala Igbo Amaka|
- Record Company – EMI (Nigeria) Ltd.
- Recorded At – EMI Studios Oregun Lagos
- Mixed At – EMI Studios Oregun Lagos
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Made By – Polygram Records Ltd. Nigeria
- Printed By – Ibukunola Printers (Nig) Ltd. Lagos
- Arranged By – Jean Othman* (tracks: B2)
- Arranged By, Flute, Xylophone, Drum Programming, Mixed By – Lemmy Jackson
- Arranged By, Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals, Lead Vocals – Exempts E.
- Backing Vocals – Alex O , Stella Akpoyibo
- Baritone Saxophone, Trombone – Harman Marquis*
- Bass Guitar – Basil Barap
- Coordinator – Mickey O. Thomas*, O. J. Chukwu
- Drum Programming – B. Barap*
- Drum Programming, Backing Vocals – Ed-Jatto*
- Drums [Drum Dubbin (Symose)] – E. Grant*, Michael Richard*
- Flute, Xylophone – Alan Beever
- Graphics – Ajayi Mokwenyei*
- Keyboards – Nanaba K. Soronkoh*
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Producer – Lemmy Jackson (Professor)*
- Producer [Assistance] – The Trinity*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – O. Aro*, Sunny Uka
- Rhythm Guitar, Drum Programming, Backing Vocals – Orits Williki
- Written-By, Composed By – Exempts E. (Exemption)*