Nilsson - ...That's The Way It Is FLAC album
Title: ...That's The Way It Is
Style: Pop Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1412 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1914 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1630 mb
Other Formats: APE ASF ADX WMA XM MPC AHX
Only two original songs then: the faux-reggae "Moonshine Bandit" and "Daylight Has Caught Me," co-written with Dr. John
A wildly entertaining, star-studded documentary that tells the story of Harry Nilsson. Director John Scheinfeld brings added emotion and intimacy to the story with over 50 Nilsson recordings, rare or never-before-seen film clips, home movies and personal photos. The DVD also contains 93 minutes of Bonus Material Deleted Scenes, Extended Sequences, an Alternate Ending and more. It should be noted that Harry didn’t dismiss his responsibilities, or just phone in his performance. He believed that RCA was justified in their desire to get him back on track and was willing to try to make it work. Vocally Harry was in good form but the arrangements (by producer Trevor Lawrence) are maudlin and generic, with guest singers and unnecessary effects.
That's the Way It Is may refer to: Elvis: That's the Way It Is, a 1970 documentary film about Elvis Presley. That's the Way It Is (Elvis Presley album), a 1970 album by Elvis Presley. That's the Way It Is" (Mel and Kim song), a 1988 song performed by Mel and Kim Appleby. That's the Way It Is (Milt Jackson album), a 1969 album by the jazz vibraphone player Milt Jackson. That's the Way It Is" (Celine Dion song), a 1999 song by Celine Dion. That's the Way It Is, a 1976 album by Harry Nilsson.
That's Just the Way It Is 2016 Remaster. Прослушать Скачать 03:19. Ella Fitzgerald, The Ink Spots. That's The Way It Is. Прослушать Скачать 04:42. Прослушать Скачать 04:02. That's The Way It Is Karaoke Version. Прослушать Скачать 03:16. Прослушать Скачать 03:27. Mel & Kim. That's the Way It Is 7" Version. That's Just The Way We Roll Album Version. Прослушать Скачать 04:50.
Classic Album, 180 Gram Audiophile Pressing. Other Versions (5 of 106) View All. Cat.
Title: Elvis: That's the Way It Is (1970). but when Dynamite is transferred, Tulsa must replace him in the bet. Director: Norman Taurog. Next . It Happened at the World's Fair (1963). Comedy Musical Romance. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 6,1/10 X. Mike and Danny fly a crop duster, but because of Danny's gambling debts, a local sheriff seizes it.
10. Stranger In The Crowd Lyrics. Ads keep Genius in business.
Fabulous concert and studio performances made THAT'S THE WAY IT IS one of the greatest albums - and one of the greatest films - of Elvis' career. By adding more of both, RCA has actually managed to improve this package, something far too many such bloated expansions fail to do. Whether making hits by . I've always considered the period of 1969-1970 to be Elvis's absolute best, and TTWIISE certainly proves that. The first CD contains the 12 tracks from the original album, plus 7 additional songs which range from a tender, heartfelt version of "Love Letters" to the lively, rockin' "Cindy, Cindy. The second disc contains Elvis's live concert. Included are knockout versions of "Just Pretend," "Sweet Caroline," and "You've Lost That Loving Feeling.
|A1||That Is All|
|A2||Just One Look / Baby, I'm Yours|
|A4||I Need You|
|A5||A Thousand Miles Away|
|B2||She Sits Down On Me|
|B3||Daylight Has Caught Me|
|B5||That Is All (Reprise)|
- Backing Vocals – Abigale Haness, William Thedford*, Deidra Askey, Richard Glasser*, John Lehman, Joseph Greene*, Lynda Laurence, Monalisa Harrington*, Sherlie Matthews
- Bass – Klaus Voormann
- Bassoon – Charles Gould, Melvin Tax
- Brass – Andrew Blakeney, Herbert Harper*, Joe Darensbourg
- Cello – Armand Kaproff, Harry Shlutz, Jerome Kessler, Jesse Ehrlich, Raphael Kramer, Raymond J. Kelley*
- Double Bass – James Bond, Jr.*, Mickey Nadel, Peter Mercurio
- Drums – Chili Charles, Jim Keltner
- French Horn – David Duke, Henry Sigismonti, Vincent DeRosa
- Guitar – Danny "Kootch" Kortchmar*, David Wolfert, Dennis Budimir, Derrek VanEaton*, Fred Tackett, Jesse "Indian Ed" Davis*, John Morell, Keith Allison, Lon VanEaton*, Michael Anthony , Peter Jameson
- Keyboards – David Paich, Dr. John, James Newton Howard, Jane Getz Wilson*, Van Dyke Parks
- Percussion – Doug Hoefer
- Producer – Trevor Lawrence
- Saxophone – Bobby Keys, Buddy Colette*, Gene Cipriano, James Roberts , Jim Horn, Johnny Rotella*, William Green
- Steel Drums – Robert Greenridge*
- Synthesizer – Malcom Cecil*
- Timpani – Gene Estes, Thomas Collier*
- Trombone – Benny Powell, Richard Nash*, Lew McCreary
- Trumpet – Steve Madaio, Anthony Terran*
- Viola – Allan Harshman, David Schwartz, Harry Hyams, Louis Kevman*, Michael Nowak, Myer Bello, Rollice Dale, Samuel Boghossian
- Violin – Arnold Belnick, Assa Drori, Carl LaMagna, Edward Green*, Harris Goldman, Henry Ferber, Israel Baker, James Getzoff, Joy Lyle, Leonard Malarsky, Murray Adler, Nathan Kaproff, Paul Shure, Polly Sweeney, Ralph Schaffer*, Ronald Folsom, Sid Sharp*, Tibor Zelig, William Kurasch
|APL1-1119||Nilsson*||...That's The Way It Is (LP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||APL1-1119||US||1976|
|APL1-1119||Nilsson*||...That's The Way It Is (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||APL1-1119||Spain||1976|
|APS1-1119||Nilsson*||...That's The Way It Is (8-Trk, Album, Whi)||RCA Victor||APS1-1119||US||1976|
|APL1-1119||Nilsson*||...That's The Way It Is (LP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||APL1-1119||Canada||1976|
|APL1-1119||Nilsson*||...That's The Way It Is (LP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||APL1-1119||UK||1976|