Karl May - Winnetou II FLAC album
Genre: Audio recording
Title: Winnetou II
FLAC version ZIP size: 1887 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1918 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1848 mb
Other Formats: AUD AIFF DMF MIDI AC3 APE XM
Karl Friedrich May (/maɪ/ MY; German: ; 25 February 1842 – 30 March 1912) was a German writer best known for his adventure novels set in the American Old West. His main protagonists are Winnetou and Old Shatterhand. May set similar books in the Orient and Middle East (in which the main protagonists were Kara Ben Nemsi and Hadschi Halef Omar), Latin America and Germany. May also wrote poetry, a play, and composed music; he was a proficient player of several musical instruments.
By Karl May, Karlheinz Gabor. Listen to Winnetou II in full in the this site app.
Album · 2016 · 20 Songs. Winnetou IV, Teil 1. 6:20. 2. Winnetou IV, Teil 2. 1:21. 3. Winnetou IV, Teil 3. 2:47. 4. Winnetou IV, Teil 4. 2:15. 5. Winnetou IV, Teil 5. 0:41. 6. Winnetou IV, Teil 6. 3:34.
Karl May's Winnetou novels symbolize, to some extent, a romantic desire for a simpler life in close contact with nature. In fact, the popularity of the series is due in large part to the ability of the stories to tantalize fantasies many Europeans had and have for this more untamed environment. The sequel has become the origin of festivals, and the first regular Karl-May-Spiele were staged 1938 till 1941 in Rathen, Saxony. Winnetou (1878, titular character Inn-nu-wo, der Indianerhäuptling (1875) is changed). Im fernen Westen (1879, revision of Old Firehand, later revised for Winnetou II). Deadly Dust (1880, later revised for Winnetou III'). Die Both Shatters (1882).
Karl May, creator of Winnetou, born 175 years ago. Home in. Karl Friedrich May was born on February 25, 1842, to a family of poor weavers, in this green house in Saxony's Ore Mountains. Nine of his 13 siblings died as young children. May wanted to become a teacher, but minor thefts landed him in jail several times. Afterward, he survived on occasional jobs and as a con man - until he was first published in 1874. Karl May, creator of Winnetou, born 175 years ago. Getting into character. May wrote serialized novels for magazines, blurring the boundaries between reality.
- Made By – Metronome Records GmbH
- Narrator – Klaus Sonnenschein
- Producer, Directed By – Ruth Scheerbarth
- Voice Actor [Eavens] – Friedbert Kapraun
- Voice Actor [Harry] – Mathias Einert
- Voice Actor [Häuptling Der Sioux] – Heinz Kammer
- Voice Actor [Mr. Henry] – Heinz Spitzner
- Voice Actor [Mr. Rollins, Händler] – Gerd Holtenau
- Voice Actor [Old Firehand] – Richard Haller
- Voice Actor [Old Shatterhand] – Klaus Sonnenschein
- Voice Actor [Parranoh, Häuptling Der Athabasken] – Helmut Heyne
- Voice Actor [Sam Hawkins] – Erich Köhler
- Voice Actor [Santer] – Helmut Heyne
- Voice Actor [Winnetou, Häuptling Der Apachen] – Peter Wagenbreth
- Written-By – Karl May
NotesMade in W. Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 4340
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 0701 496 S1 320 E 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 0701 496 S2 320 1 C
|10112||Karl May||Winnetou 2 (Cass, RE)||Eins Extra||10112||Germany||1988|